Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday (14949 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Very productive life. Happy birthday.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by barikay: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
I see GOD'S Grace. Happy Birthday servant of the Most High God, the creator of heaven and earth
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Emasel(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy Birthday Daddy, you have been a blessing to this generation...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2018
I see why the never-do-wells and their leader choose to be bitter. Their freeze is still an Oap in someone's radio station at age 40. Jealousy is really killing some people ooo grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by ucnwafor(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Julivas(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday to you sir. More unction to function the more sir in your Father's vineyard. God shall daily renew your strenght to do more for HIM in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. As you have started well you shall end well in Jesus mighty name. Wish you many more prosperous years on earth sir. Fresh anointing to you sir. Enjoy in the Lord sir. Congratulations. .........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by GenghisAlexa1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have a feeling there is a connection between the fact that his followers just ended a 50Day fast yesterday and today being his birthday.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by sholay2011(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by StarryV(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:
I have a feeling there is a connection between the fact that his followers just ended a 50Day fast yesterday and today being his birthday.
So...? What could it be?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
teflonjake:

A lot of your kindsKIND want to trend, so they type rubbish on social media.

You end up beenBEING social media warriors with nothing ascribed to your name, it's a pity.

I don't feel for you, you will feel for yourself later in life, it's not a causeCURSE, but a reward for calling a man of God a thief.
lol! an illiterate mc gbagaun lord has the guts to mention me? grin I guess your curse a.k.a reward is catching up to me. hehehe
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by horpeyvictor: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday to daddy G. O. More unction to function, wish you long life in sound health
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
farem:

Go back 500 years into your generation. Pick your best 500 from you miserable lots, all of them (I know you can't be among them) couldn't have achieved what this man achieved in the last 75 years.

Prove us wrong with facts and not ranting.

#FrozenSoul
hmm lets see, one of my uncles founded a function foods manufacturing company(spectra industries look it up), i have another uncle-ish relative who dabbles in charity (check out one of his foundations below) and my mom built the deo-mides schools(founded in 1997) these are just a few accomplishements i can think of and they weren't funded by income from robbing people blind with a bible unlike your ole buruku pastor.
Feel free to prove me wrong but with facts and not ranting. hehehe grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
cadre88:
Dude, u call him a thief but I doubt if he ever stole from you.
angry if i hear say e steal from me? wo! na 5 naira i dey carry for wallet when i dey go church, no long throat bible verse twisting nigga can scam me.
cadre88:

I never knew states in the US will honour a "Nigerian thief"(according to u) with citizenship.
grin see this learner, all the yahoo boys and thief thief politicians wey get green card/citizenship nko?
cadre88:

Bro, get a life, bad mouth no fit help you
you sef get a life no be sycophancy dey win adebole heart na jets and lots of money wey dey enter the nigga so stop with the yansh kissing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
jurassic:

Why not watch how you talk?Why bring God's judgement on yourself? Even if he were a thief,have you taken the place of God to judge him?
and why will God judge me for calling adebole a thief? mtchew dey deceive una sef i sure say right now the adebole dey kpansh the side b!tch wey dey replace bam bam for big brother
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
candy:

Please, this is in bad taste. Look at baba Adeboye as an elderly man even if you don't respect him as a man of God.

I tap into this man's anointing o...happy birthday Sir.

If only daddy freeze can openly condemn Islam the way he condemns Christianity...but fear no go free am tongue
Are muslims thieves and liars like your adebole?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
doctimonyeka:
sorry to say but you are a waste of Sperm...
So says the the guy who comes from a family that drops coins as tithe offering.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
beekayz:
I fear shocked for my fathers meaningless life .
father:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Exhibit 1: Redeemers secondary school which he charges millions for(funded by sunday pick pocketing)
Exhibit 2: Redeemers university which he charges millions for and gives 20k scholarship from(funded by income from sunday pick pocketing)
Exhibit 3: Private jet(s) which he got from guilt tripping one of the other thieves in the church and maintains using..........
Exhibit 4: Tithe offerings which he gets by threatening sinners turned patsies but refuses to pay income taxes on.
Exhibit 5: The one billion he scammed outta y'all which he probably used to short stocks or flip property then returned after low key calling himself a big thief.
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

how far babe, month don end o who are you f*cking for tithe offering money?
If you dont have anybody, call me 08032773199
Hahahahah, I don't even attend church, but I won't allow it affect my reasoning.you need help undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

mtchew! all these empty talk a just waste of time, just bring your yansh and come get some of this dick in anus tithe offering money
You are not up to 18 years of age. Get off my mention. Anuofia
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

hmmm you wan form say you no dey f*ck your sister them pikin abi?
bad gal i like your style call me na
You are such a fouol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.