Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday (14953 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Why do illegitimate successful people in Nigeria always try to claim they were from a poor family?

Have never seen one tell the truth like, I stole from the National treasury or brain-washed people.

All came from a poor family
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by omoolorire(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Daddy Enoch Adejare Adeboye may you live the rest of your in sound health and excellent prosperity in Jesus name. Happy birthday sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday daddy G.O. your life is a great blessing to me.
Congratulations!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Borborjay(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday to the great man of God... Today is my birthday as well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday daddy, more grace and anointing sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by cadre88(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Dude, u call him a thief but I doubt if he ever stole from you. I never knew states in the US will honour a "Nigerian thief"(according to u) with citizenship. Bro, get a life, bad mouth no fit help you
forreelinc:
angry ew my galfrnds birthday is the same day with a thief? Ugh we are so breaking up
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by simeonokah(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday sir, I tap from your grace in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by sam13(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday Daddy G.O may your remaining years be filled with God's glory,happiness and greater you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Gloriagee(f): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday to a very humble man of God. You indeed are blessed and have been a blessing. We celebrate you today, Sir.

@op, u didn't add that 100 days fasting he ordered in 2014. That one na another notable feat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy birthday to a God's general,more grace in all you do Sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
angry ew my galfrnds birthday is the same day with a thief? Ugh we are so breaking up

Go back 500 years into your generation. Pick your best 500 from you miserable lots, all of them (I know you can't be among them) couldn't have achieved what this man achieved in the last 75 years.

Prove us wrong with facts and not ranting.

#FrozenSoul

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by teflonjake(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

A lot of your kinds want to trend, so they type rubbish on social media.

You end up been social media warriors with nothing ascribed to your name, it's a pity.

I don't feel for you, you will feel for yourself later in life, it's not a cause, but a reward for calling a man of God a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by sunnyphem(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
hbd daddy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by teflonjake(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Euouae:
Why do illegitimate successful people in Nigeria always try to claim they were from a poor family?

Have never seen one tell the truth like, I stole from the National treasury or brain-washed people.

You can start by telling us your rich story....but I know your family wasn't worth 500million as at when you were born......shssss

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2018
TruthHurts1:
PhD in Applied Mathematics? Pastor is better educated and more intelligent than 99% of the atheist idiots who criticise him so stupidly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
thinkdip:

See the man Freeze wan fight, instead make him Dey build him career him Dey form poor OAP

His case is that of a sugar ant trying to stand against a wild fire.

I pity those lost and frozen souls following him
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Deesquare01(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy Birthday Daddy G. O. Many more years to come in good health and sound mind. Love you Sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by fpeter(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Borborjay:
Happy birthday to the great man of God... Today is my birthday as well

Happy birthday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by rosalieene(f): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
happy birthday Papaa!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Great
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

That boy freeze can't stand before Adeboye'S YOUNGEST SON in anything both academically and otherwise.

Well Fixed!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by iKnowevents(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
fpeter:

Hi dear, let me invite you to listen to him tonight as from 10pm on DSTV 349(DOVE TV). Or GoTV channel 83 .
It's a Special Holy Ghost service and he will be ministering. Please watch it and come back to testify.

Thanks a lot but not really interested.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by fpeter(f): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2018
This in my Pastor, I am proud to be under his covering. I love Daddy G.O, I practically think of him as my father.
God has blessed him beyond measure, no matter how far people go to pull him down or spoil his name, he remains relevant.
God is with this man, God walks with him and works through him. If you are in doubt watch his live ministration on DOVE TV
DST 349 or GoTV 83 tonight as from 10pm then come back here to testify.
For those who insult him, may God forgive you all.
If you won't respect him as a Pastor then respect him as an elderly man, old enough to be your father or uncle. I choose to celebrate
him and bless him on this occasion of his 76th Birthday! If foreigners can celebrate him then why won't we celebrate him proudly?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by rosalieene(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:
A thief you say?
A man who radiates God's glory.

A man who God is using to draw people to himself.

And you dare use such word on a real man of God.

I am neither an RCCG member nor a Pentecostal but I put it to you today that God can punish you for calling his chosen one a thief and mocking him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
farem:

Well Fixed!

Well fixed.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Euouae:

We won't /cant change history just because it torments your perception, ideology, philosophy and/or expectations of them.

This aspect of Adeboye has been told and retold for over thirty years and had been inspirational to discerning lots.

Just dey there dey query people's histories at the expense of your own.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2018
DCTrendy:

I tire o.. My brother, u meant to say "yet they insult a man educated enough to supervise their supervisor's PhD Thesis!

PhD Thesis too far, my friend .

Give Freeze Simple JAMB Mathematics question, he will score less than 30%
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by suremanpatriot: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Pastor Adeboye a Great Sage with Legendary life of Exemplary Character and Leadership.
More Blessings to you Sir,we will continue to celebrate you.
We wish you many happy returns. Hallelujah!!!!
grin cheesy grin :DWe thank God for giving Nigeria a Wonderful Man like Adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nehyooh(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Happy Birthday to you SIR ! LLNP..... Amen !!!

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by wwe11: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Hallelujah!! Happy birthday to you grandpa, my grandfather, you will live to reveal n witness greater experiences of the Holy Spirit,........what eyes have not seen nor ear hear neither has it enter into the heart of men shall continue to be the other of testimonies in your life, in jesus name, Amen.........Hallelujah
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nakuza(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Congratulations Daddy G.O. Greater glory and power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.