Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday (14948 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Are muslims thieves and liars like your adebole?
Almost typed a response till I saw this:
forreelinc:
when this one born twins?
they fine sha
grin i hope they dont drown by mistake even tho that will be as funny as f*ck
Then I did this: lipsrsealed

Who finds the death of children funny as f*ck? shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Ask your popsy
Really, I don't trade words with children. When you attain a certain level of maturity, I can school you on the right way to behave in public fora.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
candy:

Really, I don't trade words with children. When you attain a certain level of maturity, I can school you on the right way to behave in public fora.
Oh you still dey? No wonder you are so forgettable what's with the dead old reply that you stole from secondary boarding schools?
lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Reeberry: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
forreelinc:

Lets see if it will work for your father first before i follow
You can go and ask your drunk father and your slutty mother where they hide your sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by MATEX30: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Wow! Happy Birthday to Pastor E.A Adeboye (76years) - http://dunamisblog.com/wow-happy-birthday-to-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

From all of us at Dunamisblog.com we celebrate God's Anointed servant today, God bless you sir #ChristianMagazine #Dunamisblog

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Reeberry: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:

cry eyah so much paiiiiiiin pele pele make I pray for you

May the Lord deliver you from the dimwittedness bestowed on you by your father

May the Lord bring an end to your mothers quest to find your father, seriously this is taking too long even imbeciles know the father of their kids way faster

May the Lord bless you with an iq longer than the number of abok! Pricks that have sodomized your mother

AMEN!
You stupidįty must be trending. I understand your level of waywardness. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Reeberry: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
forreelinc:

Wow that was weak even by your family standard

Thanx I learnt from the best I learnt from your momma
How daft can a foolish boy like you be? *Spits on your head.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by stevedre: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy birthday Sir. GOD bless you with many more years filled with the best of life and more grace and anointing. AMEN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Reeberry: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

Loooool he has nothing to say and instead it's to spit on his momma's grave hehehe
You mean your bītchy mother? Yes, she's a worthless hoe. Your mother and father must be regretting in their grave now having a puppy like you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by Reeberry: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

[s]Lol person wey e mama dey f*ck malo for pocket change sef dey curse another person mama, I guess with her mouth full of malo d!ck she cudn't teach you not to throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Well now you know cool

grin hehehe he abeg o i like my parents the way they are jo o,don't worry one day you sef go get complete family too and finally have a father who will teach you about biology and dead people not the father you have now that thinx humans now bear puppies no wonder he abandoned your mother, he probably thot f*cking his cattle will give him more cows but your mom gave birth to you instead hehehe[/s]
Same old foolish trash from a fool. I didn't bother to read at all because it all full of būllshit. You remind me of an idiot class mate when I was in school. Hope you aren't same idiot in disguise? How dumb can one be. SMH. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by farem: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
forreelinc:

hmm lets see, one of my uncles founded a function foods manufacturing company(spectra industries look it up), i have another uncle-ish relative who dabbles in charity (check out one of his foundations below) and my mom built the deo-mides schools(founded in 1997) these are just a few accomplishements i can think of and they weren't funded by income from robbing people blind with a bible unlike your ole buruku pastor.
Feel free to prove me wrong but with facts and not ranting. hehehe grin

Even one of your phantom aunty owns Shopright in Nigeria. Another Co -owns Gatwick airport, shey?

Tell us these your people and what plus where they own what, they we will consider you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by GenghisAlexa1(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2018
StarryV:
So...? What could it be?

Dunno. Don't really care. Its probably too deep for me to understand. I fasted too tho.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by forreelinc(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
farem:

Even one of your phantom aunty owns Shopright in Nigeria. Another Co -owns Gatwick airport, shey?

Tell us these your people and what plus where they own what, they we will consider you.

grin eyah im sure you were expecting me to say nothing pele truth is bitter
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 76th Birthday by StarryV(f): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

Dunno. Don't really care. Its probably too deep for me to understand. I fasted too tho.
You are funny sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.