Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report (38102 Views)

N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Rebuke: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2018
whn dis idiot finally starts reaping wat he has bin sowin I hope nobody will be shocked.

xcept Bishop O. David wasn't called by God, this guy will not go free. xcept ofcus he finds salvation. I mean genuine repentance.

Ya all shld watch. I hope whn it starts all of yhu here applauding his stupidity will also b dere to help him nurse his injuries.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
Alajiki:

Brainwashed Nigger! Nothing will happen to him. That's how your thieving, bling-bling, hillbilly pastors want you to think. Fear factor.
Is it your burial, why e dey pain you. Or you get head ache for leg
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love

Your head is empty, see justification biko

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Habibatuley23: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
Freeze is digging his grave.

See ur life

Afraid to speak out just bcus some crazy ass fool is going to snipped u mehn ur so lame.

Seriously I appreciate freeze urge him to keep it burning and let who kill never die bcus surly there is retribution in case u v forgotten.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Why do u brainwashed followers threaten people with nothing but death when people speak the truth against your pastors? If he keeps quiet he will die, if he talks he will die. Death is natural so no big deal. Even animals that can't talk dies. Your pastors will die one day, you and i will also leave this world no matter how old we live. Should we now because of death keep mute and watch like zombies when fraudulent activities are going on in churches?
my lady I have nothing to say to you OK. and no I am not brainwashed OK. do have a lovely day dickrider
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by shallysgirl: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

no he wasn't forced, but he donated stolen money.
I hope you know lives may have been lost cos of such donations.

3 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
femi4:
Mumu freeze, I thought you claimed that the Jet was bought from tithe money

Part of what hes just proved, learn to read
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Looool

The anti-tithe sheeple croner has lost it. Anti-tithe messages don't sell again, so he had to diversify to insults.

Whats the name of that girl again with a 22 year old body? grin grin That girl so know how to handle this guy
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:
How dare you refer to a man of God as such

Whoever was ever called by God must NEVER be abused irrespective of whether they have lost it or not.
lmao
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2018
kennosklint:
This dude should wise up na.
hes already wise, na we christians remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by OyinO: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2018
There's NOTHING Daddy Freeze says that is not 100% on Point. He is an authority that is better than the numerous University dons who know the Truth about African enslavement by Religion and Politics but chose to look the other way. Daddy Freeze for Life!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.

Omo.. Den don brainwash you finish, you see all wrongs except pastors own... Well don sir

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by oglalasioux(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:
How dare you refer to a man of God as such

Whoever was ever called by God must NEVER be abused irrespective of whether they have lost it or not.

Called by God? Let him publish the certificate of call from God otherwise all people claiming God called them are fake.

Does God even exist?

3 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
Freezer you're a compound FOOL.

You are a simple one

3 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by toggy: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerians are just too gullible and stupid.

4 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Habibatuley23: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
bayocanny:
Church is a business venture
Thank u jare and they shouldn't talk no way
U can't whip some1 and still prevent him from crying.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by crafteck(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Firefire:
Lost soul! embarassed

For your mind, your soul is found..

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by DidierDrogba: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
That's the best and highest thing he can do...fool around on social media,nothing more.....idiot
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Alajiki:

Brainwashed Nigger! Nothing will happen to him. That's how your thieving, bling-bling, hillbilly pastors want you to think. Fear factor.
Is it your burial, why e dey pain you. ability you get headache for leg
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by hazyfm1: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.

U don't know God

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

So you are not ashamed that your God killed little children for calling a man bald when there are earthquakes and epidemics for him to take care of.
my God is slow to anger and plenteous in mercy.... its only a bastard that would call his dad bald and not expect a severe repercussion. so my brother those kids paid with there life for insulting a man of God and I see same fate befallen freeze soon

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by shallysgirl: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
femi4:
Mumu freeze, I thought you claimed that the Jet was bought from tithe money
you shouldn't have made this Comment. I am a Christian even a ex winners member but there was a time I questioned the extravagance of the church.
I am not 100% with freeze but he has put forth some queries I think Christians need to think deeply about.

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
hazyfm1:

U don't know God
I know he is the love of my heart and the most merciful god ever
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by thinktanke: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2018
marvin906:
who the gods want to kill they first make mad undecided undecided

Exactly what came to my mind.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
you shouldn't have made this Comment. I am a Christian even a ex winners member but there was a time I questioned the extravagance of the church.
I am not 100% with freeze but he has put forth some queries I think Christians need to think deeply about.
yes dear we all question the extravagances of winners but we all can't say oyedepo has not paid his due serving God. let live god to judge and not freeze been the jugde
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by shallysgirl: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2018
blackbeau1:
Daddy Freeze/people of our generation need to learn to criticize without insulting.
Best comment so far.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
crafteck:

Omo.. Den don brainwash you finish, you see all wrongs except pastors own... Well don sir
lol my oga for the report you hear say oyedepo put gun for the soldier man head to pay the money for church? god bless you my brother
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by semyman: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:

The church if not criminally minded should be suspicious of large donations. But why should they not be, private jet on some of their minds

3 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by doctokwus: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
askibee:
its rather unfortunate that those who mock God are not Alife to share their testimony.
So Adeboye is now God and those that dont mock God live longer than those that do?Mbe!

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by ikukuhero: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Mrop:
Daddy freeze who is always again tithe doctrine react to a news update about Jtf boss who gave 35m to winners chapel. See what he wrote below

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-freeze-react-to-jtf-boss-given-winners-chapel-35m/

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Sorry @DaddyFreeze, you have gone too far at this point. I support your objections about tithing, but strongly codemn your use of words on Bishop Oyedepo. Unfortunately, you have finally begun to dig your grave with your own hands. Bishop Oyedepo is NOT a fake pastor and is NOT in the class of people you mess with.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by jumpandpas(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
crafteck:

You are a simple one

You are a community one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.