Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet (26654 Views)

DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Pinklipz01: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
When a person has been mad b4 and became well, there is every tendency of going back to his mental state of proper care is not taken. Also watch out for stigmatization. Don't quote me.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Witnes: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
He looks more handsome when he was not OK than now he has bn treated, just like pastor tb Joshua. D third pix though, shows still need more treatment.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by delzbaba(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
He should keep taking his medications oh.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by flyca: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
ifex370:
The Chinese have and adage

पईबतसमअआवतस smiley
Sanskrit- written by Indians and Nepalese and not Chinese

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by masks(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmm... that guy is not well on! They should really watch him.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Epositive(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
masks:
hmm... that guy is not well on! They should really watch him.
To avoid story that touches the soul.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mariangeles:
Please explain...
ohhhh, interpreting would weaken the meaning but I go try sha. That thing He wrote in Yoruba means "Royalty can't be stripped off a Prince totally without some atom of reverence left "

1 Like

Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Pataricatering(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
FluidQueen:
Good.

Now, do that for every mad man roaming the streets, only then, would i take you seriously. People only help people they're palsy-walsy to. It's a matter of who-knows-who.

Charity, just for the sake of it is dead. Brutal truth.
I doubt he needs you to take him seriously! He has done his own bit ! The people that appreciate - appreciate !
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Jimbadly: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

He needs the professional service of a psychotherapist.

Exactly.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by CioAngels(f): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Igbos also have an adage.
"Anaghi agwocha onye-ara ara ya."

Just looking at him, I can tell he will definitely have a relapse and when that happens, he will be worse than his original state.
By His Grace, he will not suffer relapse. Amen.
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by Oritzy: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2018
post=65438351:
He was mentally deranged? The girl sitting next to him in the next pix must be very bold.
that's his little sister Ngozi very bold indeed my
love that year
Re: DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet by missbestie: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
FluidQueen:
Good.

Now, do that for every mad man roaming the streets, only then, would i take you seriously. People only help people they're palsy-walsy to. It's a matter of who-knows-who.

Charity, just for the sake of it is dead. Brutal truth.
exactly hun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures / Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.