Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ditto - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto (5729 Views)

Ditto / Ditto / Ditto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ditto by ezebrightike: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Funny though but I have good news for you. She's not pregnant, there's nothing there aside the pills you gave her lol fear never enter u, just wait until she's four days late before you go realise waiting you give her. postinur will make her next period come a bit early or late just pray make e be early Cuz if na late u go think tire. she's not pregnant, tell her I said so!!!
Re: Ditto by mejai(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
congratulations!! u r now a new father.
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ditto

1 Like

Re: Ditto by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
mistel:
there is a 99% chance she is preggy. cum or no cum, period or no period, fvcking without CD na preg prep!
buy pregnancy self test strip and do a test yourself with her early morning urine.

On a normal day I'd avoid this thread but i want to clarify something; your 99% thing. why do you sound so sure? funny enough, this lady is most likely not pregnant. she was in her safe period! truth is after reassuring this guy, he'd still go back to an unhealthy lifestyle of unprotected sex.

Dear OP , personally, I believe in zipping up but since you've already developed a habit please at least have safe sex.
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Jozprecious:

On a normal day I'd avoid this thread but i want to clarify something; your 99% thing. why do you sound so sure? funny enough, this lady is most likely not pregnant. she was in her safe period! truth is after reassuring this guy, he'd still go back to an unhealthy lifestyle of unprotected sex.

Dear OP , personally, I believe in zipping up but since you've already developed a habit please at least have safe sex.
99% "chance" i said, not; "certain".
Reason being that, you can never fully rely on safe periods and withdrawals, which is what my guy is banking on. individual differencies and variation in biological make up can flaw our safe period and withdrawal plans. sperm is so sensitive and smart, feigning death and suddenly fertilizing an egg when you thought you were safe. its either contraceptives or CD if you know you and your partner are fertile!
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Daniwes:

Lol. Bro... Thanks for sharing.. The anxiety is real man. Will never try such again
go do test first. another man testimony isnt your test bro. do test and have your rest.pregnancy nor be fever!
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2018
mistel:
99% "chance" i said, not; "certain".
Reason being that, you can never fully rely on safe periods and withdrawals, which is what my guy is banking on. individual differencies and variation in biological make up can flaw our safe period and withdrawal plans. sperm is so sensitive and smart, feigning death and suddenly fertilizing an egg when you thought you were safe. its either contraceptives or CD if you know you and your partner are fertile!

^^^ I've never seen that happen before @ the bolded.

we should be careful about giving statistics because I'm sure if we search journals, 99% isn't even close to being correct. this guy may probably take a harsh decision because of this misinformation, he's emotionally disturbed.
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Jozprecious:

^^^ I've never seen that happen before @ the bolded.

we should be careful about giving statistics because I'm sure if we search journals, 99% isn't even close to being correct. this guy may probably take a harsh decision because of this misinformation, he's emotionally disturbed.
@ your bolded. how many days would sperm stay active inside the vagina before dieing? ask yourself, if you think your safe period starts nexttomoro for example and you fvck today, what happens when the cum remains in the vagina and then you ovulates? you will keep singing; "am ovulating, so no fvcking," whereas the old fvck is doing a great job. forget my 99% chance grammar and advice people to run tests instead of guessing games. i never said she is outrightly preggy, i summed up by reccommending test! but you guys are standing on a perceived error in my statement and not saying nada further. #peace! am out
Re: Ditto by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Daniwes:

Lol. Bro... Thanks for sharing.. The anxiety is real man. Will never try such again
said same severally. I still fuk raw. After person pound for 30mins cd e no cum. Na to commot cd enta raw

1 Like

Re: Ditto by David160(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Daniwes:
Hii guys... Pls help with this situation really bothering me.
Early this year, I met a girl who just started her undergraduate program in the city I live. Things moved so smooth, in a week, we were already making out with hand and MouthAction
Things moved so fast, she came to my house (2nd week in January )and we has sex. This time, she complained of pains so I stopped and pulled out the CD. After a while she began riding on me for like 15seconds, then I pushed her away. I didn't 'cumm' and I wasn't even close to it... However, that same day, she started complaining of severe cramps, which continued to the following day and days on when she developed mild bloating.
I researched materials online and figured pregnancy symptoms shouldnt come so quick and assumed it should be symptoms of something else.
Anyway, fast-forward to first week in February, she said she saw her period, which came at the usual time. She ended her 4 days period on the 7th. On the 8th, we had sex with no protection at the start which lasted for a few seconds then I put the CD on. On the 10/11th, we had sex again and no protection for sometime again. This time a bit longer (as I was finding it hard to cum), before I put the CD. All through, I was never close to ejaculating.
It was later I started reading more about the sperm content of precum and other stuff. Hence, on the 13th, I gave her the morning after pill(plan b) cos I was really scared of what might go wrong. A week from then, she started exhibiting all manner of symptoms, from spotting to bleeding, to cramps, sore breasts, whitish discharge. I also read that the morning after pill causes such side effects but I was still worried. ..
I know I made a mistake, which i really regret. I just want to know the chances of she getting pregnant. I m being very careful of the way i m dealing with her now, cos I kinda realise she won't mind having a baby for me, and somehow even wants it.. And I m not ready for that.
Pls advise from you guys with similar or more experience.. What are her chances of getting pregnant?
why did you have sex when you weren't ready to have a baby... Mumu
Re: Ditto by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
she is not pregnant bro since you didn't release inside her unless you ejaculated recently before you sex her cos the recent sperm will swim with the precum.
Re: Ditto by oyatz(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
She later said she saw her period but only God knows the truth because women use the issue of pregnancy to manipulate so many semi-innocent/inexperienced young good guys.

They can lie that they are pregnant and ask you to give them money for abortion or pretend to be pregnant in order to secure your commitment to a relationship or deliberately get pregnant for you or for another guy and claim you are the one responsible in order to tie you down.

Ladies get more experienced and mature faster than guys within the ages of 16-25years and as such can easily manipulate you if you are not a bad guy (with street credibility).

Daniwes:

Was she pregnant?
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 5:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Thanks.. More experience is welcome.. Will update as it goes
Re: Ditto by Daniwes: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Ditto by Royle2014(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Daniwes:
Finally she has seen her period guys... Delayed by 10days... Thanks for the contributions
I know u will do it again... Wat u, are finding... U will soon see it o
Re: Ditto by Desdola(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2018
All this long story you wrote will not help. Pregnancy test is not expensive. Just take her for one and confirm than asking here
Re: Ditto by HerXLNC(f): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Daniwes:
Finally she has seen her period guys... Delayed by 10days... Thanks for the contributions

Don't use Postinor anyhow.... Three days after her period is d safest.... After that always use CD.... I know ure still inexperience to start withdrawal now
Re: Ditto by chloride6: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Daniwes:

Big fat lie... You will still debe
Re: Ditto by weyreypey: 5:39am On Jun 21, 2018
HerXLNC:

Don't use Postinor anyhow.... Three days after her period is d safest.... After that always use CD.... I know ure still inexperience to start withdrawal now
I want to learn withdrawal... can you please be my teacher
Re: Ditto by weyreypey: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Daniwes go and do HIV test

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Happening With This Generation Girls / Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / What's The Best LOAN COMPANY In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.