Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (46077 Views)

Anglican Knight Resigns, Calls Bishop A Fake Man Of God Who Worships Only Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by wonlasewonimi: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Yoruba adage says... The person who stole palm oil in the market is not at fault but the person that took it from him.... Thief steal am thief collect am
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by superior1: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Make he run im mouth like deemed fit.

Sow and Reap applicable
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by hypnotic(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
When you search for attention and you don't get it, abuse is the next option.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by peacettw: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu. Both men started out strong, persisted and won the admiration of many. Then Pride set in and with it the beginnings of mindless talk and questionable actions.
Slowly, people began to see them for what they truly are- Charlatans and attention seekers and that my friends is how you lose the battle when you talk too much and fail to think before acting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
even if he is a Con Man, He is an elder, he should be respected for that.

i
So Buhari is not an elder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by luckyogor(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Na craze dey worry freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by emmanuelcrawler(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
But people sef ehh! Did he call anybody’s name

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
martinif:
Playing with FIRE
Where is the fire?
I hv plenty water grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by kevwemike: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
I know wat happened to the woman that insulted my Father last time, so sorry for the generation of daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Dranoid: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Flexherbal:
Some people are heartless, they will steal money and donate it to church.

Back of door nor dey save who commit murder!

Why people will steal and donate to church, I dunno. Your curse is waiting for you.

Bro your head dey there jare!!!

The witness did not mention any pastor's name so the probability that it was just a donation is high.

Some people will now come and be spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by lagdmark(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy freeze is too lazy and uncreative , there are lots of other issues to Comment on instead of mucking or insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by CentaurXLV(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Has this dude looked in the mirror to see his hairline? grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by macaphan007(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Its funny how people think they can fight God's battle,whether Freeze,Bishop Oyedepo,Pastor Adeboye,at the end of the day God knows who truly serves him,we will all give account.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
If only Freeze. Will close his mouth
You don't know the powers guiding those men
God maybe silent but Freeze will eventually seek fordeliverance in MFM oneday!

Mark my word
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by OyinO: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
What do you expect from a people responding and reacting from a shithole It is rubbish and stinking shit of course.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by McCobble(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze is stepping beyond his boundary, i think he needs to go for mental evaluation before he go enter market.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chloride6: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

i Rules have exceptions

When an elder Armed robber comes to your hous, respect him

grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chloride6: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

i Rules have exceptions

When an elder Armed robber comes to your hous, respect him?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by obailala(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Was it necessary or sensible to use abusive words?
Absolute NO!

Freeze has since taken his vendetta too far. It all started with him using sound scriptural references in clarifying false doctrines and teachings practiced in most churches. He got many admirers for that and got many people tuning in and thinking. But he's now derailed everything with his incessant senseless attacks of any and everything about the church; he's just made it clear for all to see that he just has personal problems with everything about the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by oruma19: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful
Mr God has spoken. All of u taking God' place will die before June..Thunder fire u .... Idiots. U make jest of Jesus and dont want anyone to say anything about ur pastor. Shame on u all. Evil followers who dont know God but men of gods. Many of u followers dont know the gods many of these yeye so called men of god worship. Beta learn. I am not saying Oyedepo is not a man of God, BT if u can't fight when they insult Jesus , shut the Bleep up when they insult ur pastor. After all y should they collect stolen money from the congregation? Now that they know the money is stolen they should return it to Nigerians. Lubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Funkybabee(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Na pain caused ham jare..frustration done too much for the stupid man....

He need to be jail like kemi and he should tighten up his security oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by hyzich(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
He has gone too far and he will surely pay for this. it is not for him to judge or insults, Don't be surprised when something unnatural happens to him
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
They received 35 million from a military man without questioning.

Neither the holy spirit nor common sense could reveal to them that they were receiving stolen money.

Serving God and mammon. Perhaps only serving mammon.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Austinoiz(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
TallPck1:
Freeze is in trouble..... don't ask me how I know.

You know nothing niggur

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by goodies4life(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
GOD has given up for this so call daddy what of a man, just wait a little while and see his end.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
If only Freeze. Will close his mouth
You don't know the powers guiding those men
God maybe silent but Freeze will eventually seek fordeliverance in MFM oneday!

Mark my word

What power?

Stop deceiving yourself.

The same power allows them receive stolen money without revealing to them the filthy source.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by obowunmi(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Flexherbal:
Some people are heartless, they will steal money and donate it to church.

Back of door nor dey save who commit murder!

Wicked set of people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by shegzy0007(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
I don't think the insult was necessary, but I think he's frustrated like the rest of us (Nigerians).
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Austinoiz(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
I cant fault Freeze for insulting anybody he deems fit to lash, after all we lash out on Bubu and the other useless public office holders.

I can only lampoon him when I stop insuting elders. Till then, their nyash there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.