Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (46071 Views)

Anglican Knight Resigns, Calls Bishop A Fake Man Of God Who Worships Only Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Atheist and free the sheepes movement are having a field day ...

Christianity thrives more during persecution ..

I may not like oyedepo and his brand of prosperity preaching but he's not responsible for the frastrations and poverty in Nigeria .

Hold your government accountable !!!

Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by iperez(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Call a spade a spade. How many pastors have private jets? Who paid for Oyedepo's private jet? The poor members of his church. What do they get in return? Promise of God's blessings. Still they remain poor.

Phrases like "Your reward is in heaven" are being used by pastors to swindle their congregation and become richer. Why should a pastor seek wealth? Why shouldn't the pastor wait till he gets his reward in heaven? Why do they seek rewards here on earth?

Open your eyes Nigerians. Oyedepos churches were Barned in the UK after they labelled this practice PASTORPRENURESHIP. These pastors are robbing you right under your noses.

If Oyedepo is really a man of God let him give out all his worldly belongings. He will never do this. Instead he takes more and more of your income. HOW DAFT ARE YOU? Will you ever learn that these pastors are thieves and Swindlers.

Don't stay blind: open your eyes¡!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Austinoiz(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2018
But how can an IDIAT think he can VALIDATE dirty loot by donating some part of it in church?

Seriously, we no be Christians at all. We are just church goers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by stankezzy: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy deep freezer end is nearer than he think, a demonic man possessed with 52 demons , he will soon reap what he is sowing

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by KnowAll(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. Daddy Freeze is in his final macabre dance of death.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by jeminaty(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

God decides when our end will be.

God has set before us life,and death .if u chose life u shall live buh if u choose death u will surely ..
your decision and not God's own...
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by LordIsaac(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful
I know what is in your heart right now. Oyedepo is not greater than Christ. Yet, Christ bore it all and prayed for those who crucified him. Many followers in living faith are mere hero worshippers, they, like Freeze, need Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

What power?

Stop deceiving yourself.

The same power allows them receive stolen money without revealing to them the filthy source.

Nonsense.
What you don't know,you don't know.
Pls channel ur quotes somewhere else,I can't argue.
You won't get it
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by ambush: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze....May your soul rest in Peace. The Bible can never lie. I remember the case of the little kids screaming Bald to prophet Elisha and he called down wolf to tear apart those kids that were playing with the prophet.
You have gone beyond your boundary and i am sure this is your last comments on planet earth if truly those comments were from you.
Waiting to see ur cute obituary soonest. undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Silverman42(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze is just a frigging coward. I bet he doesn't have the impetus to call Buhari a screeching bald headed fowl on social media. What happened to constructive criticism without insults ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Stevengerd(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
oruma19:
Mr God has spoken. All of u taking God' place will die before June..Thunder fire u .... Idiots. U make jest of Jesus and dont want anyone to say anything about ur pastor. Shame on u all. Evil followers who dont know God but men of gods. Many of u followers dont know the gods many of these yeye so called men of god worship. Beta learn. I am not saying Oyedepo is not a man of God, BT if u can't fight when they insult Jesus , shut the Bleep up when they insult ur pastor. After all y should they collect stolen money from the congregation? Now that they know the money is stolen they should return it to Nigerians. Lubbish
Who is this fig tree, that cant make anything fruitful of his life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2018
IjeleNwa:
What you don't know,you don't know.
Pls channel ur quotes somewhere else,I can't argue.
You won't get it

I can never get how your likes would believe a man who has continously received stolen goods to be a man of immense power and blessed by God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Bj4christ(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2018
This guy should be cautioned and advised against embarking on this journey of terrible end by insulting anointed men of God.Wait,all these men of God were born and bred the same way we were born and bred.Nothing extra ordinary about them.But for the sake of God's anointing on them,they must be seen as God's servants and revered.Psalm 105:15,Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" not even making mockery or defaming them.God isn't going to take it lightly with anyone who does it.Miriam didn't get away with it against Moses.Young lads didn't get away with Elisha.Unbelievers don't take men of God for granted.God fights on their behalf.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by selfemployed(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2018
I'm bold to say that freeze is a man of God anointed by God with an important assignment.

People have become so blind that they don't wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt inspite of the great number churches and so called pastors

Is it not these churches that encourage the politicians to steal public money and bring the tithes for blessings?

Who is more wicked? The thief or the receiver of stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Pavore9: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2018
jeminaty:

God has set before us life,and death .if u chose life u shall live buh if u choose death u will surely ..
your decision and not God's own...

Yes, God has given us Freewill to make our choice but when a fellow mortal pronounces that your end is near because he feels slighted by your comment over someone he or she adores, they need to be reminded the God factor over all.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Salmoneus(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Christians should read Matthew 23, where Jesus Christ called the Oyedapos and the Adeboyes of his time blind fools....sometimes insults are necessary to get your point across...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by somehow: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
see them Nigerians!

Ignoring the issue while attacking pettiness.

No one is talking about how religious leaders are feeding fat on proceeds from corruption, they only care about the 'insult" from someone showing them the rot!

Most are here insulting others who are older than them but hypocritically insulting another for insulting one of their gods.

Nigeria is what it is because the citizens want it so!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by oruma19: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
Who is this fig tree, that cant make anything fruitful of his life.
poor people will be coming here to abuse others. U don chop today? Ode, lagos rat

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by ALADE4J2: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2018
I think some people are sponsoring this guy against Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by somehow: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2018
You think Nigerians are truly Christians? like they know their bible or read it?
Salmoneus:
Christians should read Matthew 23, where Jesus Christ called the Oyedapos and the Adeboyes of his time blind fools....sometimes insults are necessary to get your point across...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Bendtne111: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
dewaskillz:
This guy went too far on this one. I wanted to insult him too but then I realized I wouldn't have been any different from him.
God bless you. Your wisdom is outstanding
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Bj4christ:
This guy should be cautioned and advised against embarking on this journey of terrible end by insulting anointed men of God.Wait,all these men of God were born and bred the same way we were born and bred.Nothing extra ordinary about them.But for the sake of God's anointing on them,they must be seen as God's servants and revered.Psalm 105:15,Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" not even making mockery or defaming them.God isn't going to take it lightly with anyone who does it.Miriam didn't get away with it against Moses.Young lads didn't get away with Elisha.Unbelievers don't take men of God for granted.God fights on their behalf.

Which god? Which Anointing? We are all called and we are all anointed. Your OLEDEPO and ADEBOLE Are THIEVES and CRIMINALS in the DEN OF THIEVES you call CHURCH. Tell your god to start killing all of us Christians who are against the useless prosperity gospel your thieves have turned Christianity into and kill all Muslims and Atheist, Budhist, Traditionalists so that it remains only you stupid and deluded folks who believe and worship OLEDEPO AND ADEBOLE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by adahlee(f): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
angry Freeze is right. Oyedepo and Adeboye are loud mouthed bald headed screeches

Like your useless moniker

Keep riding dicks
Ewu
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Stevengerd(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2018
oruma19:
poor people will be coming here to abuse others. U don chop today? Ode, lagos rat
Lol, e pain am. try get a life bro, nairaland no be ur papa house, oda bo, ere oo!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by bezimo(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Look at this possessed idiot trying desperately to trend as usual based on hateful releases against men of God and the church.

My father, Bishop Oyedepo doesnt even know you exist..yet trying desperately to be noticed.

Those who insulted prophet Elisha that he is bald didnt end their journey well..all of them were wasted like chickens...so also will be freeze portion for this statement...except the bible is fake and God is not God.Mark my words-2kings2:23-25.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by efela: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2018
thestevens:
This guy, his end is near.
but u can insult buhari
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2018
Very uncalled for
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Mysselff2: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Personally, I think Daddy Freeze went too far by insulting Bishop Oyedepo. He could have passed his message without insults. He makes sense a times but the insult is unnecessary.

Nairalanders, what do you think?

Is he your father ?? Why refer to the lunatic as Daddy ?? You can just call him Freeze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.