Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (46065 Views)

Anglican Knight Resigns, Calls Bishop A Fake Man Of God Who Worships Only Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
ALADE4J2:
I think some people are sponsoring this guy against Christianity.

Point of correction, he is not launching attacks against Christianity but against WOLVES in SHEEP's Clothing who are voraciously scavenging on people's ignorance to suck and milk them dry while promising some invisible blessings which never come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Mysselff2: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Personally, I think Daddy Freeze went too far by insulting Bishop Oyedepo. He could have passed his message without insults. He makes sense a times but the insult is unnecessary.

Nairalanders, what do you think?

Is he your father ? Don't dignify that goat by adding daddy to his nickname. You can just call the idiot Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by stankezzy: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
efela:
but u can insult buhari
please don't compare buhari with oyedepo , one is an illiterate the other is educated , one is a blood sucker the other is peaceful one is good while the other is bad
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by singtone(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just Thank God that is not a Muslim man or Imam you insulted. Your life would have been sorry. But remember Your end is Near.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mysselff2:

Is he your father ? Don't dignify that goat by adding daddy to his nickname. You can just call the idiot Freeze

Freeze sound posh, don't you think? Yeap he went too far by calling the guy bald headed fowl anyways. But let's be sincere, they guy OLEDEPO is a criminal because he is directly or indirectly a beneficiary of the corruption in this country. ADEBOLE, ORITSEJAFOR and many notable Church Enterpreneurs and CEOs are also beneficiary of the corruption and criminality of the POLITICIANS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
mccoy47:
Lol.
If you condemn Freeze for insulting Oyedepo but applaud those who insult politicians and you are not only a hypocrite but a zombie!

If insulting a man of God is bad so also is insulting a child of God!.
Last i checked, we are all CHILDREN OF GOD!

some of you will think you are making sense now but when calamities that doctors/healthcentres cannt solve befall una ...people wonnt know the genesis . did the bible say touch not the children of God n do my children no harm .... why did God singled out "anointed men "
the elites remains nigeria greatest problem .... we keep turning everything upside down all in the name of i go school .its pointless reading the bible with human brain or to even walk with God applying ur brains.
my advice ,,if ur mouth they scratch you,,its beta you rubb it on the floor,, daddy freeze academically no get the resume of some these G.O he is having sleepless nite over. is generations we live to tell the story
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Wole4real: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dis guy is surely digging his own grave yard like play like play......his mother and father should call him to other or else they might lose him the way his going. ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Ogbuevi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful

The calamity you will send, abi?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by BushWickBill: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
GavelSlam:
They received 35 million from a military man without questioning.

Neither the holy spirit nor common sense could reveal to them that they were receiving stolen money.

Serving God and mammon. Perhaps only serving mammon.

You are so right.

Meanwhile the Holy Spirit killed Ananias and Saphira for not declaring their income fully. But the church couldn't be bothered to check if the donation was from a legitimate source with the same Holy Spirit. Yet some olodo asks me how I can know if the money was stolen.

All these mor0ns defending pastors collecting stolen money have their place in the exclusive VIP section of hell fire. Brain dead sheeple will not focus on the real issue, which is the alleged stolen money. Rather they will abuse Freeze.

I'm not in support of Freeze's diction and language in this matter, but he is in order in calling out the church for being an accessory to fraud

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by BushWickBill: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wole4real:
Dis guy is surely digging his own grave yard like play like play......his mother and father should call him to other or else they might lose him the way his going. ..

We have heard.

You that refuses to think, you think you are alive.

A church is in custody of stolen money and you don't see anything wrong in it.

Your own olodo no get grade.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Ogbuevi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze is Just Saying What Y'all have been thinking. He is our mouthpiece.

Check out www.listclan.com

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Atamo: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
angry Freeze is right. Oyedepo and Adeboye are loud mouthed bald headed screeches
By their names, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by oruma19: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, e pain am. try get a life bro, nairaland no be ur papa house, oda bo, ere oo!!
go find food chop abeg ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Ennny(f): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
I just pity this guy children cos they will be the one to inherit his curses.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by BushWickBill: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
Atheist and free the sheepes movement are having a field day ...

Christianity thrives more during persecution ..

I may not like oyedepo and his brand of prosperity preaching but he's not responsible for the frastrations and poverty in Nigeria .

Hold your government accountable !!!

Thanks

And you've said something sensible, in your estimation.

You haven't said something about the stolen money in his possession. But you want to blame government for our woes.

In your puny little mind, the corrupt church that takes in stolen money is not a problem, but the government is.

I just pity your family for wasting whatever resources they did on your education.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ennny:
I just pity this guy children cos they will be the one to inherit his curses.

It is either DEATH or CURSE? Tell us something new. Your Religion is all about threats of DEATH or CURSE. SALVAGE MENTALITY. No wonder those smart Thieves have thus been able to defraud and milk you dry thus far with no hope that you will ever be free from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by enshy: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
jamael:
Atheist, Pagans, Hindus, Budhist etc. all count their words with their teeth before talking.

But this is so bad. He first conceived a foul idea, modified it in his mind and then took time packaging it to look presentable, and what turned out was: "bald headed foul"?. shocked shocked shocked Jesus Christ.

Freeze, a so-called pastor, one who wants to emancipate the sheep (mind you, Jesus Christ calls His followers sheep) from "religious slavery" with just that single post shows he either does not read his Bible, or has overlooked:

Matt 15:18-19 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Matt 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Ps 34:13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

Prov 21:23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

Lord, Have Mercy!!!
I wish all were like me.
I won't dignify a mad man with a response.
Freeze is fighting against the Church and we who are custodians of the Truth know he failed years back. Even his Father the devil bewitched himself cos the more he fought the Church, the more the Church grew.
Years back in my Christian race, I realised the devil is a tool in God's hands with regards to believers in the Church. Freeze hasn't realized yet that he has become a tool to make the Church stronger.
Does it not baffle all that Satan entered Judas to give up Christ for crucifixion so that the world might be saved? Yet both the devil and Judas would be punished for their roles on the last day.
Hallelujah! Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by kaykay222(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
@bobo freezog.....your senior sister kemi abuse pastors...she came back to beg for money to eat..that your junior sister also abuse apostle Sulaiman...some days later she also came back to apologize....continue to abuse them...you will soon come back to beg for clouth......Mark my words
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Habibatuley23: 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=lalasticlala post=65437327]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Personally, I think Daddy Freeze went too far by insulting Bishop Oyedepo. He could have passed his message without insults. He makes sense a times but the insult is unnecessary.

Nairalanders, what do you think?[/quote
Nigerians with hypocrisy sha....
He said we start flying private jet before u went to school...sorry Buh dnt this sound like insult too
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by BushWickBill: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

What power?

Stop deceiving yourself.

The same power allows them receive stolen money without revealing to them the filthy source.

Nonsense.

Gbam.

There is no Holy Spirit in that Church. If I go by the Ananias and Saphirra story.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

And you've said something sensible, in your estimation.

You haven't said something about the stolen money in his possession. But you want to blame government for our woes.

In your puny little mind, the corrupt church that takes in stolen money is not a problem, but the government is.

I just pity your family for wasting whatever resources they did on your education.

And you think all the gibberish you wrote up there as opinion holds water?

You think insulting my person and my family will cure your frustration and depression?

My dear, hold your elected political leaders accountable not religious leaders..

Thank you grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by udemzyudex(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Kholiwe:
This Freeze of a Nigga talks too much.

He is a pvssy
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by babaireti(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful
Na you calamity go fall on ,cos freeze is freeing the gullible sheepies from the claws of the bald headed group of company

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:

You think insulting my person and my family will cure your frustration and depression?

My dear, hold your elected political leaders accountable not religious leaders..

Thank you grin

BOTH ARE INDEED CRIMINALS WHO DESERVE NO RESPECT WHATSOVER ACCORDED THEM BY ORDINARY CITIZENS. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LOOTERS AND BENEFICIARY OF THE LOOTING? NONE. CALLING THEM OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA ON DALY BASIS ISNT A BAD THING BECAUSE BOTH ARE EVIL PIPS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by BushWickBill: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:

Thank you grin

Bros, check yourself.

you're the one who is chatting bollocks.

You can't see that the government is made up of people, and when the people start to not see anything wrong in taking in donation from questionable sources, the government will always be faulty.

But you are so mentally blind and daft and dumb and silly that you must leave your sense of reasoning and blame government, when people like you don't see the faults of the people who will eventually make up the government.

Oga, please stop responding to me. It is plain to all that you have nothing but a decaying palm kernel masquerading as a brain upstairs.

All you do is erode my IQ to your ridiculously low state.

And for the record, I am not frustrated. My diction and intellect is far superior to be frustrated, and unlike you, I make use of my senses to make sure that I am doing ok for myself. I do not leech after anybody and I don't follow pastors for no reason like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
I knew the screaching bald headed fowl is a thief.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

Bros, check yourself.

you're the one who is chatting bollocks.

You can't see that the government is made up of people, and when the people start to not see anything wrong in taking in donation from questionable sources, the government will always be faulty.

But you are so mentally blind and daft and dumb and silly that you must leave your sense of reasoning and blame government, when people like you don't see the faults of the people who will eventually make up the government.

Oga, please stop responding to me. It is plain to all that you have nothing but a decaying palm kernel masquerading as a brain upstairs.

All you do is erode my IQ to your ridiculously low state.

And for the record, I am not frustrated. My diction and intellect is far superior to be frustrated, and unlike you, I make use of my senses to make sure that I am doing ok for myself. I do not leech after anybody and I don't follow pastors for no reason like you.

And despite all your supposed intellectual superiority on albeit on keyboard...

A certain buhari with no school cert is our president ..

How do you bear that!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by pretimay: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
YOU ARE NEAR TO GRAVE DADDY MOTUARY
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by uruego(f): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Your generation will cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=GavelSlam post=65438777]

I can never get how your likes would believe a man who has continously received stolen goods to be a man of immense power and blessed by God.[/quote hmmmmm mehn! It ur imagination,don't judge a man of God,he is not a govt worker.
Go and judge buhari
Leave that to gGod
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by chuksjuve(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
maryjames9:

BOTH ARE INDEED CRIMINALS WHO DESERVE NO RESPECT WHATSOVER ACCORDED THEM BY ORDINARY CITIZENS. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LOOTERS AND BENEFICIARY OF THE LOOTING? NONE. CALLING THEM OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA ON DALY BASIS ISNT A BAD THING BECAUSE BOTH ARE EVIL PIPS.

I agree with you brother ..

The crux of the matter is this when you elect competent leaders to govern you, bishop oyedepo will not be a "supposed" beneficiary because the competent leader will not think of embezzling rather than he will be more focused on utilizing the funds for the good of the citizens ..

I'm not absolving bishop oyedepo of blames, but the blame should be more on the elected officer who divert the Money to that church of oyedepo ..
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by IPKISSC: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
I think Freeze made sense but he should not insult...... moreover l find out that most members of Oyedepo's church worship him instead of God. They find it hard to accept that their PAPA is wrong most times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.