Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React (46068 Views)

Anglican Knight Resigns, Calls Bishop A Fake Man Of God Who Worships Only Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by raymod170(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful

I beg to differ God is merciful yes..... think about all the negativity happening around you and you will see how merciful he is despite the sins committed by people day by day.

Why won't you say the end is near for those people including you except you haven't committed a sin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by mccoy47(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
ericsmith:

[s]some of you will think you are making sense now but when calamities that doctors/healthcentres cannt solve befall una ...people wonnt know the genesis . did the bible say touch not the children of God n do my children no harm .... why did God singled out "anointed men "[/s]
the elites remains nigeria greatest problem .... we keep turning everything upside down all in the name of i go school .its pointless reading the bible with human brain or to even walk with God applying ur brains.
my advice ,,if ur mouth they scratch you,,its beta you rubb it on the floor,, daddy freeze academically no get the resume of some these G.O he is having sleepless nite over. is generations we live to tell the story

Where you there when God annoited them?

Even if they where really annoited, do you know if most if them have fallen from anointing like Saul?

FYI; As a christain you are annoited by God to spread the gospel. So egbon leave, no man born of a woman pass you, in the sight of God!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
freeze nor mention name o!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by UyiIredia(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Personally, I think Daddy Freeze went too far by insulting Bishop Oyedepo. He could have passed his message without insults. He makes sense a times but the insult is unnecessary.

Nairalanders, what do you think?

I agree with Daddy Freeze on the tithe matter but his recent actions make me think the guy dry find attention. For Chrissakes the guy criticized Black Panther as a fraud when it beautifully showcased African culture.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by weezweezweez(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

Personally, I think Daddy Freeze went too far by insulting Bishop Oyedepo. He could have passed his message without insults. He makes sense a times but the insult is unnecessary.

Nairalanders, what do you think?
though this religious stuffs no concern me... but I no dey believe this freeze guy... most people too dey gullible.. e say witness talk say person gv oyedepo 30+ million naira... and people Don quickly believe.... I'm neither saying he was right nor wrong... but I don't easily believe some news.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Kholiwe(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
udemzyudex:

He is a pvssy
A smelly one at that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by musicwriter(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sorry, I couldn't find any place he mentioned David Oyedepo. Oh, what a name. grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Sanchase: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Are these really men of God, when Jesus was here, he owned just his sandals and garment.

Why can't African pastors follow his steps ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by omoelerin1: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
ambush:
Daddy Freeze....May your soul rest in Peace. The Bible can never lie. I remember the case of the little kids screaming Bald to prophet Elisha and he called down wolf to tear apart those kids that were playing with the prophet.
You have gone beyond your boundary and i am sure this is your last comments on planet earth if truly those comments were from you.
Waiting to see ur cute obituary soonest. undecided[color=#006600][/color]
A mortal giving another mortal deadline simply because he abuse his demi god. He is even sure! Na wa o.

Why can't you use that power/authority to better your present condition, if there is any?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by segmond(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thisis2raw:
And that someone's father he just insulted like that..
He will end up been cursed

Pls don't forget buhari is also someone's father
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by maisauki: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
we are africans and we respect elders even if d elderly person did what is bad
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by pope777(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze is right. Oyedepo and Adeboye are loud mouthed bald headed screeches

Dickrider, you'll regret your comment! Time will tell!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by pelegiga92(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
freeze ur fada wel wel,u don write urself off.u hav a seat with d devil in hell
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
mccoy47:
Lol.
If you condemn Freeze for insulting Oyedepo but applaud those who insult politicians and you are not only a hypocrite but a zombie!

If insulting a man of God is bad so also is insulting a child of God!.
Last i checked, we are all CHILDREN OF GOD!
The Bible says respect those in authories that include politicians, preachers and among others. So insulting a politician to drive a point is a sin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Osashalom: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze and his generation deserves to be pitied. But why do you want to die by all means?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by omoelerin1: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bj4christ:
This guy should be cautioned and advised against embarking on this journey of terrible end by insulting anointed men of God.Wait,all these men of God were born and bred the same way we were born and bred.Nothing extra ordinary about them.But for the sake of God's anointing on them,they must be seen as God's servants and revered.Psalm 105:15,Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" not even making mockery or defaming them.God isn't going to take it lightly with anyone who does it.Miriam didn't get away with it against Moses.Young lads didn't get away with Elisha.Unbelievers don't take men of God for granted.God fights on their behalf.

You are also an anointed one of God immediately you become a born again.
Go and read that psalm 105 you quoted from the beginning. The writer was relating the incidents in the lives of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Verses 13 and 14 say, 'When they were moving from nations to nations, from one kingdom to another people, he suffered them not to be hurt. Even he rebuked the kings on their behalf that touch not my---------'
We can see how these men were favoured in the midst of the people wherever they lived. Even a king that snatched Abraham's wife had to return her to him.. You too has a child of God has every right to that blessing.
So the word ' my anointed and prophets' is not exclusively meant for someone who gathers a group of people for the purpose of collecting tithes and offerings with the promise of prosperity from heaven.

You were quick to refer us to how God dealt With Miriam because of Moses, how Elisha executed judgement on those young lads, but you have not drawn our attention to how Jesus sent fire on his enemies, how peter or Paul destroyed their persecutors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by paxonel(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
thestevens:
This guy, his end is near.
What if you die before him, does it mean that you insulted a greater man of God?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by freshboi88: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

I pity Daddy freeze. His frustration will keep on increasing day by day. Let me see how far he will go.

Onwu na egbu nwankita anaghi ekwe ya nuru ise nsi.

U will wait til thy kingdom come for God to punmish daddy freeze for speaking the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by freshboi88: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
even if he is a Con Man, He is an elder, he should be respected for that.

i Rules have exceptions

Do u say this wen pple insult buhari?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by freshboi88: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
martinif:
Playing with FIRE

Na only fire, ice nkor??
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by omoelerin1: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
bezimo:
Look at this possessed idiot trying desperately to trend as usual based on hateful releases against men of God and the church.

My father, Bishop Oyedepo doesnt even know you exist..yet trying desperately to be noticed.

Those who insulted prophet Elisha that he is bald didnt end their journey well..all of them were wasted like chickens...so also will be freeze portion for this statement...except the bible is fake and God is not God.Mark my words-2kings2:23-25.

I would prefer God deal with all our corrupt leaders that are making you and I to be suffered first. Or is God not concern about the plights of us the citizens?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by omoelerin1: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
ericsmith:

some of you will think you are making sense now but when calamities that doctors/healthcentres cannt solve befall una ...people wonnt know the genesis . did the bible say touch not the children of God n do my children no harm .... why did God singled out "anointed men "
the elites remains nigeria greatest problem .... we keep turning everything upside down all in the name of i go school .its pointless reading the bible with human brain or to even walk with God applying ur brains.
my advice ,,if ur mouth they scratch you,,its beta you rubb it on the floor,, daddy freeze academically no get the resume of some these G.O he is having sleepless nite over. is generations we live to tell the story
Can you tell me where God said that in the Bible?
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by paxonel(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
ambush:
Daddy Freeze....May your soul rest in Peace. The Bible can never lie. I remember the case of the little kids screaming Bald to prophet Elisha and he called down wolf to tear apart those kids that were playing with the prophet.
You have gone beyond your boundary and i am sure this is your last comments on planet earth if truly those comments were from you.
Waiting to see ur cute obituary soonest. undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Rubbish grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
He is not a bald headed fowl , he is a bald headed crook and conman par excellence

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by paxonel(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bj4christ:
This guy should be cautioned and advised against embarking on this journey of terrible end by insulting anointed men of God.Wait,all these men of God were born and bred the same way we were born and bred.Nothing extra ordinary about them.But for the sake of God's anointing on them,they must be seen as God's servants and revered.Psalm 105:15,Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" not even making mockery or defaming them.God isn't going to take it lightly with anyone who does it.Miriam didn't get away with it against Moses.Young lads didn't get away with Elisha.Unbelievers don't take men of God for granted.God fights on their behalf.

Since 2016 freeze started tackling pastors till today, how many years now?
Nothing has happened to him.
You people are just being diabolical like your evil African juju priests wishing people death

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
maisauki:
we are africans and we respect elders even if d elderly person did what is bad

You respect those who respect themselves!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

I pity Daddy freeze. His frustration will keep on increasing day by day. Let me see how far he will go.

Onwu na egbu nwankita anaghi ekwe ya nuru ise nsi.

Go and grovel at the feet of your charlatan Pastor, the crook that he is - leave Freeze alone! smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Jckleiin(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
angry Freeze is right. Oyedepo and Adeboye are loud mouthed bald headed screeches
And you are very STUPID!!!!!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
thestevens:
This guy, his end is near.

60 years from now he will still be here

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
The end is already near for freeze! If calamity doesnt fall upon freeze b4 june. God Is merciful

Nothing will happen to him, absolutely nothing - your so called men of gog are powerless!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by Thisis2raw(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
segmond:

Pls don't forget buhari is also someone's father
and also GEJ... Even Buhari daughter even insulted the man
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React by adeseun22(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
even if he is a Con Man, He is an elder, he should be respected for that.

i Rules have exceptions
savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.