Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

*i Need Your Opinion Pls* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *i Need Your Opinion Pls* (378 Views)

I Need Your Opinion Pls / *i Need Your Opinion Pls / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*i Need Your Opinion Pls* by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Christian sister got pregnant and the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.

When the elders of the Church met and interviewed her, she told them that she has stayed and remained in the Church for several years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to and approaching the age of menopause where she can't get pregnant even if married.

So after reading some Christian medical journals on this issues, she decided and did artificial insemination since she too wants a child. She tendered both the medical journals and the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination from a reputable hospital.

The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery with any man.

*NOW, COULD THIS BE A SIN?*

Kindly give your reasons for your answer and if possible back it with Scripture, so dat we can learn. You may wish to send to your Christian friends and see their position on the matter.
What's your position?

#copied#
Re: *i Need Your Opinion Pls* by Stephenfowoyo(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2018
jeffucee10:

Christian sister got pregnant and the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.

When the elders of the Church met and interviewed her, she told them that she has stayed and remained in the Church for several years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to and approaching the age of menopause where she can't get pregnant even if married.

So after reading some Christian medical journals on this issues, she decided and did artificial insemination since she too wants a child. She tendered both the medical journals and the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination from a reputable hospital.

The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery with any man.

*NOW, COULD THIS BE A SIN?*

Kindly give your reasons for your answer and if possible back it with Scripture, so dat we can learn. You may wish to send to your Christian friends and see their position on the matter.
What's your position?

#copied#
My own reason for calling it a sin is that. Someone had to masturbate to donate the sperm she used.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothering' Sunday / Black Panther Star Shuri, I Am In Love With Jesus / Pope : I Did Not Say There Is No Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.