Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

*i Need Your Opinion Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *i Need Your Opinion Pls (304 Views)

I Need Your Opinion Pls / *i Need Your Opinion Pls* / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*i Need Your Opinion Pls by emprorfk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Christian sister got pregnant and the Church decided to discipline her since she was not married.

When the elders of the Church met and interviewed her, she told them that she has stayed and remained in the Church for several years and no one is marrying her and she is getting to and approaching the age of menopause where she can't get pregnant even if married.

So after reading some Christian medical journals on this issues, she decided and did artificial insemination since she too wants a child. She tendered both the medical journals and the medical documents that showed that she has done the artificial insemination from a reputable hospital.

The Sister is pregnant without committing fornication nor adultery with any man.

*NOW, COULD THIS BE A SIN?*

Kindly give your reasons for your answer and if possible back it with Scripture, so dat we can learn. You may wish to send to your Christian friends and see their position on the matter.
What's your position?
Re: *i Need Your Opinion Pls by Paulscholari(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
God is not an Author of confusion, but of peace as in all the churches of the saints.

I hope you have your answer.
Re: *i Need Your Opinion Pls by enilove(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2018
I think it is a sin by not following the Divine procreation process , which is sexual relationship between a man and a woman.

The implications are these :

The child will be fatherless .
There will be no family root or lineage for the child.
If the sperm donor did not leave any information regarding his tribe and nationality , the child will not have a tribe.
The child will be seen as a bastard.
It encourages procreation without marriage or spouse.
It breeds or encourages lesbianism in the society.

That is my opinion.
Re: *i Need Your Opinion Pls by orisa37: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
What if she has Tumour and the tumour removed by Surgery?
Now she has a Pregnancy by Surgery. It's a Wonder and a Miracle better than the forgiveness of Mary Magdalene. She should ignore the hypocrisy of her Church, sing Praises unto The Lord, pray always and let God be her perseverance and the Wisdom of the Church.
Let there be Light, Good and Life. And there are Insemination, Pregnancy and a Child soon.
Such is Instruction, Direction and Discernment of God.
Such is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of God.
Such is Art, Science and Pneumatology. May Happiness abide with her forever!!
Re: *i Need Your Opinion Pls by adoyi8: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
You guys really need to update your bible

(1) (Reply)

Lets Take A Tour To Abeokuta City / DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS / Why Are Choristers Proud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.