Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons (538 Views)

They Are Actually Yoruba Demons / How Yoruba Demons Are Born - Meme Collection / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons by freakyamanda(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
A slay queen with the twitter handle Motherconfessor @Jenniieey has narrated her interesting encounter with a group of Yoruba demons in a restaurant.

According to the vivacious twitter addict, the guys didn’t know that she understands Yoruba language and made a bet with one of them to collect her phone number. What happened next will shock any reader.

Read the story below:

We need to b careful in this Lagos oo.. some people look at u and think “oh, since u don’t look like yoruba, u can’t understand the language.. that’s how some guys played their penalty to throwing and I com help them play am go corner kick..ctnd reading

One evening after work I decided to hangout, went to a bar and ordered my favourite drink..Tonic water and lemon..these guys were sitting close to me..I was at table 6 and they were at 7. I noticed they will look at me and talk to themselves but i didn’t care

I was there for about 30mins..my phone rang thrice & I was just speaking English anyhow..so they thought I didn’t understand Yoruba.. one na said.. “Shey o ri bi omo yen se fresh, omo baby yi set gan” the other wan na said.. ” eru to gbe si eyin ye ni ko ko”

I ordered for another bottle..I was having fun already.. I still acted like I didn’t hear.. one na said.. if his partner can get my phone number , he wil give him 50k straight up.. I was just laughing.. so the bet was on..

After about 10mins..the guy now stood up and was behaving like he was looking for the restroom..next thing he just hit my table, my glass fell and the drink spilled on me.. he was like “oh..am so so sorry Miss, let me help u, next thing he brought out Handkerchief, and started cleaning my leg, well I was wearing a pencil skirt, he got to my laps and froze, he looked at me and I smiled..they he said sorry , I was just looking for the restroom.. the waiter came and cleaned d table..in his mind, i don fall

Next thing he sat down and was speaking English with me.. apparently he forgot he was looking for d bathroom.. well we spoke for about 10mins then he introduced his friends and they waved..okay, I waved back..then he said they will b leaving soon & would love to have my number.. he was like wen he saw me he was speechless and he tod him friends he has found his perfect match and he wants me to be that missing part of him.. ehn ehn..it’s a wawu story .. well I tod him I didn’t feel right giving him my number

I tod him I appreciate him but I’d like to b alone..so bros went back to his table..his friends wanted to faint..they were laughing.. 10mins later I was about leaving.. I walked to their table and greeted.. ” e ku ise ooo, se da a da ? Immediately they froze.

I now told them that everything they said from the beginning to the end..I heard..how one wants to smash yansh and pretend like he wants to find his missing waist abi na hips .. I now told them my mom is Yoruba but I don’t look Yoruba

As I was about leaving..they were still surprised tho.. i kinda used my bag to move the table and their drinks spilled and I was like oh, am so sorry, I brought out my handkerchief, and cleaned the trouser of the guy that came to my table slowly

I was cleaning so slow..the guys thought they were seeing something else.. I took my hands to his laps and watch his reaction.. he was like “*uck…* Then I was like “Ori gbo gbo yin lo daru” .. apparently I did same thing he did to me.. & I left them staring

See some of her tweets below:

19 Feb

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
We need to b careful in this Lagos oo.. some people look at u and think "oh, since u don't look like yoruba, u can't understand the language.. that's how some guys played their penalty to throwing and I com help them play am go corner kick..ctnd reading pic.twitter.com/Qp1Y9Ii1Oa

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
One evening after work I decided to hangout, went to a bar and ordered my favourite drink..Tonic water and lemon..these guys were sitting close to me..I was at table 6 and they were at 7. I noticed they will look at me and talk to themselves but i didn't care pic.twitter.com/jYC9TKf76U

7:36 PM - Feb 19, 2018
View image on Twitter
See Mother Confessor!'s other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
19 Feb

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
We need to b careful in this Lagos oo.. some people look at u and think "oh, since u don't look like yoruba, u can't understand the language.. that's how some guys played their penalty to throwing and I com help them play am go corner kick..ctnd reading pic.twitter.com/Qp1Y9Ii1Oa

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
I ordered for another bottle..I was having fun already.. I still acted like I didn't hear.. one na said.. if his partner can get my phone number , he wil give him 50k straight up.. I was just laughing.. so the bet was on..

7:41 PM - Feb 19, 2018
19 Feb

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
Handkerchief, and started cleaning my leg, well I was wearing a pencil skirt, he got to my laps and froze, he looked at me and I smiled..they he said sorry , I was just looking for the restroom.. the waiter came and cleaned d table..in his mind, i don fall pic.twitter.com/DvKQJSpeDW

7:46 PM - Feb 19, 2018
View image on Twitter
19 Feb

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
I tod him I appreciate him but I'd like to b alone..so bros went back to his table..his friends wanted to faint..they were laughing.. 10mins later I was about leaving.. I walked to their table and greeted.. " e ku ise ooo, se da a da ? Immediately they froze. pic.twitter.com/COigMJTwV2

7:52 PM - Feb 19, 2018
View image on Twitter
19 Feb

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey

Mother Confessor!
@Jenniieey
I now tod them that everything they said from the beginning to the end..I heard..how one wants to smash yansh and pretend like he wants to find his missing waist abi na hips .. I now told them my mom is Yoruba but I don't look Yoruba

7:55 PM - Feb 19, 2018
Editor’s Note

I am a very optimistic person and usually believe most stories I am told even when they sound incredible. I once gave a presentation on creative writing where I talked about a genre called ‘Twitter fiction’ I couldn’t find an example then

I think I have just found the example I was looking for. It is the story above!–

Source: http://www.todaysecho.com/hunter-became-hunted-slay-queen-narrates-amazing-encounter-group-yoruba-guys/

Re: Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons by theblessings: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
romance and super stories dis days, na 5&6

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja / 2 Days To Go For The Singles Hookup And Matchmaking Event Live In Lagos - INFO ! / Must Read :: Sex Is Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.