Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security (108437 Views)

Rivers: Deputy Chairman Of Amaechi-backed AAC Joins PDP, Reveals Apc’s Plans / Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" / Anambra State Governor Breaks Another Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by dainformant(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
A man has revealed what happened after his young daughter broke through security in order to catch a glimpse of the Deputy Governor of Rivers State, Mrs. Ipalibo Banigo when she visited a Redeemed church in Port-Harcourt, the state capital.

According to the father identified as Kasarachi Innocent, the girl who wanted to film the deputy governor - did not allow herself to be discouraged as she insisted on trying saying 'if they don't allow her, she will come back'.

The deputy governor later recognized the girl at the event and even gave her some money to the surprise of her parents and everyone at the event.

The father shared the news on Facebook. Read below;

IF THEY DON'T ALLOW ME, I WILL COME BACK!

I was invited to a Dinner to round off a conference by the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Port Harcourt on Saturday. I had earlier presented a paper at the conference. My family joined me for the Dinner.

The Deputy Governor of Rivers State was to be given an award at the Dinner. As she stood for her citation, my second daughter told me she wanted to go video her. My wife refused and I told her the security would not allow her. She insisted on trying. I allowed her. She forced her way through the security and was face to face with the deputy governor and did her video.

Later in her speech, the deputy governor asked for my daughter to come out and insisted that she would take pictures with her. She gave her money and even asked to be involved in her education henceforth. My wife was shocked. Everyone was.

LESSONS: 1. Try first! You can come back if you fail!

2. To get to the front in life, you must find your way through the SECURITY - the obstacles!
3. When you get to the FRONT in life, your helpers will see you clearly!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/deputy-governor-of-rivers-state-poses-with-girl-who-broke-through-her-security.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by chuksjuve(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one !!

Unlike a certain governor of kogi state who arrested and charge two men to court,and to be paid 1 million Naira as fine just because their cars obstructed his convoy ...

I didn't mention anybody's name ooooo

Check my profile

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
God bless the PDP

God bless Nyesom Wike

God bless Rivers State

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Amaechi, go and find your blessings from fulani herdsmen.

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Evablizin(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy

Determination is her motto.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is beautiful. I wish she will become the next governor after Mr Project

4 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
*Quote*
Later in her speech, the deputy governor asked for my daughter to come out and insisted that she would take pictures with her. She gave her money and even asked to be involved in her education henceforth.

*UNQUOTE *
Awwwwww!!
What a beautiful gesture.
This is how it is done in sane climate/society.
Your Excellency, God bless you
Beautiful Mummy!!

First time I am hearing about her, The short Wike, is the only one in front with his pot belly doing everything negative prior now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Godjone(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
the PDP governors MAKE THEIR OFFICES ACCESSIBLE TO THE MASSES UNLIKE THAT ZOMBIE PARTY APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by DollarAngel(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bless your soul child

2 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Amirullaha(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by NwaAmaikpe: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Wike just stole this woman's shine.
Outside Rivers State, nobody knows her.

If she is wise, she should sack and overhaul her security team for such a security breach.
Today it's an innocent girl, tomorrow it may be a suicide bomber.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by narorose(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Determination
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by swagagolic01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Best deputy governor rivers has ever had, she ain't politically strong but she's very close to people around her, if you ever get to meet her one on one, she will definitely give you a listening ear.....

5 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow!!!!
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by miqos02(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
If you try this with some others ,she will be back with SWOLLEN face

2 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by obaataaokpaewu: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nice one !!

Unlike a certain governor of kogi state who arrested and charge two men to court,and to be paid 1 million Naira as fine just because their cars obstructed his convoy ...

I didn't mention anybody's name ooooo

Check my profile
How many Kogi are there in the country. You didn't mention name but you mentioned everything needed smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by ZombieBuster: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Courageous girl

But don't try that with anyone named Buhari

They will spray you bullets

1 Like

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by swagagolic01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
modelmike7:
*Quote*
Later in her speech, the deputy governor asked for my daughter to come out and insisted that she would take pictures with her. She gave her money and even asked to be involved in her education henceforth.

*UNQUOTE *
Awwwwww: What a beautiful gesture.
This is how it is done in sane climate/society.
Your Excellency, God bless you ma!

First time I am hearing about her, The short Wike, is the only one in front with his pot belly doing everything negative prior now.

Lol, she ain't a politician, the woman is just too good, she accommodates everyone

8 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by chuksjuve(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
How many Kogi are there in the country. You didn't mention name but you mentioned everything needed smiley

You want to set me up Abii ? angry

I didn't mention anybody's name .

Thanchu grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
I so much appreciate this one he said

You can come back if you fail

No matter how many times you fail in life

Never for once give up on yourself.

See you at battle field

5 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by neolboy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
That's called courage in time of obstacles
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Koolking(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
dainformant:
..the Deputy Governor of Rivers State, Mrs. Ipalibo Banigo when she visited a Redeemed church in Port-Harcourt, the state capital.

There are deputy governors in Nigeria in this dispensation? Never seen their footprints anywhere. I guess, they are just arm-chair deputies because the governors overshadow them all.

By the way, who is the deputy governor of Lagos State for the record?

7 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by swagagolic01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike just stole this woman's shine.
Outside Rivers State, nobody knows her.

If she is wise, she should sack and overhaul her security team for such a security breach.
Today it's an innocent girl, tomorrow it may be a suicide bomber.

Not true tho, nobody knows her because she ain't interested in politics, she don't even campaign

2 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Phelix01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one girl but don't try it again

1 Like

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by bigfish3k: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
strong willed girl
and a nice gesture from the deputy governor

2 Likes

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Godjone:
the PDP governors MAKE THEIR OFFICES ACCESSIBLE TO THE MASSES UNLIKE THAT ZOMBIE PARTY APC

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
swagagolic01:

Lol, she ain't a politician, the woman is just too good, she accommodates everyone
It's just so obvious my brother.
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by swagagolic01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
modelmike7:

It's just so obvious my brother.

You can even be in an event with her and you won't know she's the deputy governor, her convoy in ph no dey pass 3 4 cars

1 Like

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
swagagolic01:

You can even be in an event with her and you won't know she's the deputy governor, her convoy in ph no dey pass 3 4 cars
GOD WILL KEEP BEING WITH HER NOW AND ALWAYS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.