Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security (108450 Views)

Rivers: Deputy Chairman Of Amaechi-backed AAC Joins PDP, Reveals Apc’s Plans / Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" / Anambra State Governor Breaks Another Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Wantedmiller: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
Story...!!!

That was how Femi Otedola promised my Dad that he's gonna provide scholarships for his children till after the university.

The Media took it in the news, I guess that was what he wanted the Media to know but guess what... He paid the first set and that was in my JSS1 and up until the moment I'll graduate, he's not gonna pay shìt.

The Nation took it and when people saw the pix, my Dad got calls from friends in the diaspora congratulating him. They probably thought he's hands-off our fees... Lol

It's all for the media. They're bunch of liars. sad sad angry

only few youths...... will understand this. politicians deceiving people since 1904
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
yea! right! Another cheap scam by politicians to fool gullible and ignorant nigerians!

bite my ass! tongue
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wantedmiller:

only few youths...... will understand this. politicians deceiving people since 1904
It boggles the mind how more than 200 million people can be so gullible and easy to fool.

this is another cheap scam to fool Illiterate and ignorant nigerians grin
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by ugolinze123(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nice one !!

Unlike a certain governor of kogi state who arrested and charge two men to court,and to be paid 1 million Naira as fine just because their cars obstructed his convoy ...

I didn't mention anybody's name ooooo

Check my profile

it's a lie...stop believing all this idi*ts called bloggers no governor sued anybody for 1m becus of obstruction
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Tunks2017(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
JasonScolari:

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

For what? angry
Stealing, looting and wrecking delta or what the heck are you talking about?

Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by UfuomaUN(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
I didn't even know Wike had a deputy Who was even Ameachi's deputy? No body remembers him!
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by Fxwarrior: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
Nice one !!

Unlike a certain governor of kogi state who arrested and charge two men to court,and to be paid 1 million Naira as fine just because their cars obstructed his convoy ...

I didn't mention anybody's name ooooo

Check my profile

That one is different in the sense they could have bEen armed robbers or boko boys.

We are talking of a young girl like Emmanuella who from the look of it isn't your mate.
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by chuksjuve(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fxwarrior:

That one is different in the sense they could have bEen armed robbers or boko boys.

We are talking of a young girl like Emmanuella who from the look of it isn't your mate.

You are right grin
Re: Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security by mistercharles: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
SpyAC:
Never new say rivers state has a deputy sha, thank God for the good gesture....
Saw your mail.
Replied!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.