Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Wife Of 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Gave Birth To Set Of Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Gave Birth To Set Of Twins (442 Views)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) / Taiwo Aromokun Gives Birth To Second Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Gave Birth To Set Of Twins by DjVirginGee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Alaafin of Oyo, Dr. Lamidi Adeyemi III has announced the birth of his twins
with his young wife, Olori Memunat Adeyemi.
The king shared the happy news on his Instagram, writing,

Is he still active at this age? Or he has a supporter.

Full details and photos @:

http://virginxclusive..co.ke/2018/02/wife-of-80-year-old-alaafin-of-oyo-gave.html?m=1
Re: Wife Of 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Gave Birth To Set Of Twins by marunga(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
winkcongrats sir, and twins for that matter. But how old is the wife?
Re: Wife Of 80-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Gave Birth To Set Of Twins by DjVirginGee(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
She's 1 of the young wives

(1) (Reply)

Falz Premieres First Ever Music Concert Movie Nationwide (photo) / I Was Once A Bus Conductor In Delta State – Alibaba Reveals / Leo And Ifu Enada Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House! Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.