Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan (41190 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by gmoni2(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu:
our mumu don do

Charley boy looks extremely good for his age..
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by double0seven(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
honestivo:
Christ embassy doing what they know how to do best (soul winning)

That should win their own souls first
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by stankezzy: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Charlyboy with his body guards

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by HomeOfMe(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
ShadowFighter:
So nah now this old man wan born again...

Sha, we thank God.
Who tell you say him wan born again;Charly is a budist.
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by ikorodureporta: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
See what i watch on LoveWorldPlus....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by BABANGBALI: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg y all Christ embassy pastors wan turn their hair's to be like oyinbo people own
na ritual now
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by omoiyalayi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg y all Christ embassy pastors wan turn their hair's to be like oyinbo people own

They are copying their general overseer

Maybe if they no Pam the hair like their oga own prayer no go answer or miracle no go happen
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by chubinwa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Charly man
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Kobicove(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

The thing tire me sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by ndiboy01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
Amen ooooooooo ooooooooo Oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by akagaba(f): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thank you Jesus. Welcome to the body of Christ dear Charly Boy. Here, the Holy Spirit will give u wisdom and Insight into what to do and not to so. I love u

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by judgedredd22(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
Charly get gang lol

In my area we call it pamming grin

perm - perming!
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by judgedredd22(m): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
Charly get gang lol

perm - permed - perming!
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by sinola(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

' fuckingayaya' was the name of a renowned cultist inshort he was the head of dreaded 'Aye' a.k.a blackaxe confraternity in my school(E.S.U.T) those days.
I got a firsthand info that he spilled so many innocent blood especially during Gov. Chimaroke Nnamani's gubernatorial campaign and the last straw that broke the carmel back was when he and his gang went to Awka and killed an ageing woman after discovering that her son(Chibuzo) whom they were looking for had flee.
Bros,i'm sure you are not the one,i advise you to change that ill-gotten name so that nemesis associated with that name will not befall you.
you may have to confirm this from any Esutite from 1997 to 1999 set.
"A grasshopper eaten by hornbill is a fool"
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by cadre88(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Immediately these Christ embassy people talk to u for five minutes, they think you're born again. Is the process magical? See the way OP was saying "our" man of God, you and who? Na d girls for d church puna I just pity Sha.
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Eynosaintval(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Ok. I guess his mumu don do
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by dederocs(m): 2:09am On Mar 01, 2018
this one na for show abi wetin cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by perdollar(m): 2:10am On Mar 01, 2018
imitation pastors! dey all want to look like dia boss
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by arnold123: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Pussitto:
In a scenario which could only have been divinely orchestrated, the renowned unconventional musician, entertainer, social activist, and leader of the ‘Our mumu don do’ movement, Charly Boy, is gloriously led to Christ by the highly esteemed Regional Pastor, Christ Embassy Abuja, Reverend Tom Amenkhienan.

Having been invited to church several weeks earlier by a dear sister who met and engaged him on social media, Charly Boy promised that he will come to church. With persistent reminders and follow up, on Sunday, 25th February, he arrived Abuja from a journey and came straight to church from the airport with twelve members of his activist group.

He returned for an exclusive meeting with Reverend Tom on Tuesday 27th February, in the company of some members of his group. Overwhelmed by the expression of Christ's love, he appreciated our man of God, Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome for his passion for Youth Development and Nation Building, as Reverend Tom highlighted the impact of the InnerCity Mission, Future Africa Leaders' Foundation, Campus Ministry, Global Youth Leaders' Forum and ReachOut Nigeria Campaign.

As an activist, Charly Boy constantly demands social and political changes, and accountability in governance in Nigeria. He identifies with, and advocates for the rights of the youth and the 'common man' in his usual unconventional style. He is indeed deeply passionate about this cause and spoke of it with tears in his eyes, hence his joy when he discovered the passion of our man of God, Pastor Chris for the youth, and the lasting impact being made. It opened his eyes to new and more effective ways to channel his passion.

Reverend Tom then ministered to him privately, and he gloriously accepted Christ and was born again. In his new found joy, he requested that Reverend Tom also prays for his group members. He beamed with smiles as Reverend Tom announced to them, 'CHARLY BOY IS BORN AGAIN!’ The news was received with joy and excitement, and Reverend Tom also went ahead to lead members of his group to Christ. He also gave them our ministry materials, and presented Charly Boy with a LoveWorld Plus decoder for his home.

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/charly-boy-his-boys-turns-born-again-at.html?m=1
mtcheww! Activity, wobbish
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2018
When poverty striketh. . . .
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Caseless: 3:28am On Mar 01, 2018
fuckerstard:
Charly get gang lol

grin grin

I don't know how Nigerians coined that word "pamming".
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by olu690(m): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Born again with tatoo 4 body o
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by WonderManly(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2018
What of his TATOO'S abi? Just observing ni now?
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2018
sinola:

' fuckingayaya' was the name of a renowned cultist inshort he was the head of dreaded 'Aye' a.k.a blackaxe confraternity in my school(E.S.U.T) those days.
I got a firsthand info that he spilled so many innocent blood especially during Gov. Chimaroke Nnamani's gubernatorial campaign and the last straw that broke the carmel back was when he and his gang went to Awka and killed an ageing woman after discovering that her son(Chibuzo) whom they were looking for had flee.
Bros,i'm sure you are not the one,i advise you to change that ill-gotten name so that nemesis associated with that name will not befall you.
you may have to confirm this from any Esutite from 1997 to 1999 set.
"A grasshopper eaten by hornbill is a fool"
can't change moniker on nairaland
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Deckline(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Babaalawo:
Is it true that Buhari is a dullard?
No! He use to take first position from the back.
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by 400billionman: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
grin There is joy in heaven when one sinner repents of his sins Glory!!! Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Gariga: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Ive seen Charlie boy attended service in our church in Lagos, Household of God Church pastored by Rev Chris Okotie. There is a longing in every man's heart that only Jesus can fill. Charlie boy has a beautiful heart. Abook cannot be judged by its cover. A man that is made of gold does not necessarily have to dress in gold but when you scratch him, you will find gold. Congrats sir.
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by semyman: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Ready with your tithe and offerings
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by pr0blem: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:

LOL. Reminds me of MalcomX

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by SpoiltVirgin: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
HigherEd:
Hallelujah! May Freeze too give his life to Christ.
you forget oga seun. Please put him in your prayers too.
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by donnie(m): 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
obrigado080:
Repentance and accepting Jesus is a thing of the heart, NOT by loud publicity and show...

See your mouth. Jealousy. tongue
Re: Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

See your mouth. Jealousy. tongue
Jealous?
Sorry but u are senseless...
Meanwhile let them ensure charlie gets the necessary follow up to abide in Christ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! / Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) / Davido's Jewelry Collection (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.