Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) (64453 Views)

Father And Son Rape 23yr Old Lady For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Tydie0: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
What is this abomination! I'm filled with utter disgust for this folk
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
What of nonsense is dis?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Really?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by lakesider(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Fake news
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by KingSango(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2018
dainformant:
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. A man has been apprehended for allegedly joining his son to rape his little daughter at their home in Eshiagurube Boki local government area of Cross River state.

According to Facebook user who shared the pictures and narrated what happened, the shameless pair committed in abominable act in the absence of the girl's mother (the man's wife).

Both the father and son were apprehended and tied with a chain to a big tyre before they were handed over to the authorities for proper investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/father-joins-son-rape-young-daughter-cross-river-state-photos.html

What people will do for desire has gotten to be too much. Way too much.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2018
I am not surprised, its in their blood,its part of their culture.. ...they are naturally addicted to sex ....They drink sex like water,they don't see anything bad in it.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Kill them already !!!!!!!!
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Opoki(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.
What type of father will allow his son's hair to be cut by a quack barber?
See the inferior jersey the boy is putting on sef.

My only question is;
What if she gets pregnant, how will she know who the baby's father is?
I will roam the street if I have to comprehend with your level of reasoning. Na the boy go get the baby cos the man Akamu fit Don die.

Nice one bro
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Snippes567(m): 12:21am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.

My only question is;

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Essential(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by saibop(m): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
are there no afonja in cross river state?
Except you are being naive, your part of the world has recorded this kind of incest case more than any other in the last 10 years. So stop embarrassing yourself here please, at least for the sake of the few good people from your part of the world.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by MistaBabz: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2018
No be Calabar Anything can happen
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by saibop(m): 2:35am On Mar 01, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
I know the said man in Person,his Name is Mr Adepoju Tolu while his son is rotimi
Is your post above you said cross rivers are copying from you Yorubas and I almost believe you are one until you mention their names which made me realised you are just someone who wishes he is one of us but unfortunately he is not. So you are trying to put dirt in our eyes... sorry bro/sis, being a Yoruba doesn't come easy... Next time remember most people here are too smart
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Men
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Checking for names. . . . .
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by adekalumichael: 4:15am On Mar 01, 2018
What a wrong example in this family. Worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by bullofafrica: 4:27am On Mar 01, 2018
the bible said it, that at the last days the wickedness of man shall increase. you shall see and hear manna of things that is beyond human comprehension. my sympathy to the innocent girl.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by macmiral: 4:44am On Mar 01, 2018
juanjo2:
The rate of child abuse in Nigeria this days, can also be compare to hunger in buhari regime. Because idleness can lead to destruction... Sir bubu just note that all errors must be hang on ur administration.

Efritin na buhari
Wetin dey work you nairalands self

Wetin efen concern me, buhari no efen get una time talkless see this post... Lol

Buy yourself some sense and put tha blame on the culprit.. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Pat081: 4:53am On Mar 01, 2018
So all dis Brainwashed lpob members think dis will happen in Afonja states hmmmmm fools n u hv nt c d boy dat Brainwashed u since u re here typing like ..............
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 5:25am On Mar 01, 2018
I am not surprised, I was not surprised and will never be surprised.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2018
is it buhari that caused this too?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:48am On Mar 01, 2018
mourinho na d training b this?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by amasss: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2018
All i know at last they will push all blames for Devilish work.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by bilal4riid(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2018
juanjo2:
The rate of child abuse in Nigeria this days, can also be compare to hunger in buhari regime. Because idleness can lead to destruction... Sir bubu just note that all errors must be hang on ur administration.
Looking some where to dump the blame.... No one will accept his failure
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Pikin resemble SEGUN WIRE while papa resemble CHIWENTELA AGU foolish father and son
hahahahah

U are wicked oo

Watch as thy ban u
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Incest!!!!!!!!! Incest!!!!!!! Incest!!!!!! I've aru n'anya Jehovah!!!! Serious desecration. Both of you father and son will not go unpunished.

Your community should even banish you. Don't know what they're waiting for.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2018
the bad little boy is even putting on Man utd jersey
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by 775chris(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.

My only question is;
DNA TEST
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Sophiaogor(f): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2018
the world has finnished
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by jeroba1(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2018
they need Jesus Christ.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
I know the said man in Person,his Name is Mr Adepoju Tolu while his son is rotimi

yes, you are very correct the same man and son that r.a.ped your mama to death . useless pikins instead of commenting on the issue they now turned it to tribal issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.