Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) (64455 Views)

Father And Son Rape 23yr Old Lady For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by agukayode(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
some people brain needs to be reset

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by seenter84: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2018
When dem no be chimpanze way go invite him friend to come sleep with him mother for him presence.
Nat geo wild
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Olaiya26: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2018
The boy na manu fan. Na so them de do. tongue
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 01, 2018
I dont believe this nonsense story
bloggers no go enter heaven with this their lies
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Shilohbliss(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
What is happening in our society, minors needs to be protected. How can a father penetrate his own daughter..... Even if she's a step child.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Hian!
Only in the south, father and son at the same time; see double wahala, rape and incest combined together.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by tolguy(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2018
barbarism dey 4 south
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by tolguy(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Hian!
Only in the south, father and son at the same time; see double wahala, rape and incest combined together.
u no go hear somtin lyk dat from d north I swear
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Tuffia, Chukwu aju njo
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
End time really
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by RealGucci: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2018
a man u rapist
wtf
raping a minor
God must come o.
wtf
father and son
haaaa
jesuu
what is this
My God
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Eyeti(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2018
JasonScolari:
Calabarians and sex ehn...

Just look at the boy's kpomo lips.... Assuming the he-goat politely ask that girl standing behind him, she would have give him a slice of her pussy. Her looks says it all.

Where was Calabar mentioned now? na wa o
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2018
loveth360:
are there no afonja in cross river state?
Them suppose use u do ritual. Afonja, cross river. Check your brain. dnt depend solemly on ur beauty. u hear me?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.
What type of father will allow his son's hair to be cut by a quack barber?
See the inferior jersey the boy is putting on sef.

My only question is;
What if she gets pregnant, how will she know who the baby's father is?
Just like others have indicated here, you are indeed a fool
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
grandstar:

The child's dad will either be her grandfather or her uncle.

The boy looks stunted
Dry

You should be ashamed of your existence. How are you any different from the culprits?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2018
Opoki:

I will roam the street if I have to comprehend with your level of reasoning. Na the boy go get the baby cos the man Akamu fit Don die.

Nice one bro
So you find it funny huh? May same fate befall your daughter.

Waste of space
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Eyeti:
Where was Calabar mentioned now? na wa o
I guess the capital of Cross River is Damaturu... undecided
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by greatcrown: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
One thing I know is that there is more to the story!!!
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
The boy is a Man-U fan and that is how Man-U fans behave. They are rapists.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
When next you want to post this kind picture, make sure other people's face didn't appear on the pix
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by idonuana(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Manchester united fans una c una lyf?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by win2kwire: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
juanjo2:
The rate of child abuse in Nigeria this days, can also be compare to hunger in buhari regime. Because idleness can lead to destruction... Sir bubu just note that all errors must be hang on ur administration.

You are a sub Saharan African so your opinion may not count or is so primitive it does not warrant reading.

Child abuse is caused by people having children they cannot feed or cater for (mostly happens in Africa).
Child abuse is caused by primitive and backward African traditions of having children to bow for you, serve you, cater to your needs and feed you (as pension) - aka abuse!
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by leahevan01: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Opoki(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Temptee101:
So you find it funny huh? May same fate befall your daughter.

Waste of space
Why do you have to lay a curse over something you don't understand? I was relating to the guy I quoted because his view about the issue was way different and this you can see from my very first sentence.

My daughter will never be a victim of any of evil in Jesus name and as you have wished me evil, evil will never depart from your house forever and ever.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by bobokunlexzy: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin cheesy
swiz123:
That man surely resembles nwaAmaikpe's father grin
cheesy
swiz123:
That man surely resembles nwaAmaikpe's father grin
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Sth else will happen, bloggers will describe another thing to attract readers and comments.
How that small boy go get little daughter?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by fayluv1(f): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.
What type of father will allow his son's hair to be cut by a quack barber?
See the inferior jersey the boy is putting on sef.

My only question is;
What if she gets pregnant, how will she know who the baby's father is?
how can dat small baby girl on her mother's back get pregnant
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Temptee101:
Dry

You should be ashamed of your existence. How are you any different from the culprits?

Was that supposed to joke? I just wrote what the illegitimate child born of such incestous rape will be.
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Eyeti(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
JasonScolari:
I guess the capital of Cross River is Damaturu... undecided
So because it happened in cross river it just has to be in the capital?Do u really think calabar would be deliberately left out if it happened there wen it'll satisfy pple and their stereotypical ideas?
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eyeti:
So because it happened in cross river it just has to be in the capital?Do u really think calabar would be deliberately left out if it happened there wen it'll satisfy pple and their stereotypical ideas?
Sorry, Calabar woman. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.