Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (3463 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Jealousy leads to insecurity, insecurity leads to accusations. Can you see how they are interwoven.
dont give him a reason to be jealous and he wont be.
dont call it insecurity. its not. its mistrust.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

i changed my mind about that series.if you go to the Narcissism Dark Triad 1 its now renamed "Power of Narcissism". the Dark Triad were gona bore me coz they are too much psychology and i really HATE having the Miseducations being too textbook like that. the Miseducations are mainly my own experiences with virgins and hoes. thats why they are very simple basic and have no jargon. maybe i will do the Machiavellianism Post coz it interests me.as for the 3rd part Psychopathy thats basically the post Beauty & The Beast. if you re-read that post you will see some paragraphs i added that were gona be in the standalone Psychopathy post that is the 3rd part of the Triad.
Lol... I love that topic though. Okay can I get the PDF? And yes I'm looking forward to the Machiavellian post.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol... I love that topic though. Okay can I get the PDF? And yes I'm looking forward to the Machiavellian post.
the pdf to Beauty & the Beast? tap my moniker , go to profile page and click "view all topics" or something like that. you'll find it.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:
the pdf to Beauty & the Beast? tap my moniker , go to profile page and click "view all topics" or something like that. you'll find it.
No! Complete version of Dark triad since you won't be uploading them anymore.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
No! Complete version of Dark triad since you won't be uploading them anymore.
lol i didnt write it. i had just written on Narcissism. i write then upload then wait 3 or 4 days write again and upload. its not a pdf complete i just copy paste...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by HeWrites(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

im fvcking my babymama and will continue to do so till amen, regardless of her relationship status. and she wants it that way. i took her virginity and gave her a beautiful daughter, her first child. you cant chain a woman to yourself tighter than that. she has my stamp and signature all over.

A friend dating a single mom told me he wish to marry her but I told him not to cause in future the babydaddy will come and claim what belongs to him.

He replied, he will marry her and also take care of the child and the man can never claim any of them in the future..

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
HeWrites:

A friend dating a single mom told me he wish to marry her but I told him not to cause in future the babydaddy will come and claim what belongs to him.

He replied, he will marry her and also take care of the child and the man can never claim any of them in the future..
i always wonder how some guys can obsess over another man's kid. but i think to an extent it makes sense, some men are Procreators others are Caretakers. we cant change that.i always stay away from a single mother coz their love is a magic spell.once a single mother loves you its a trance you cant break from. single mothers KNOW how to love. they are dangerous.
but once the child becomes of age he'll look for his father. that one is a fact. your friend is gona cry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by harry2sexy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wow. Ubanja with the banger. Your insight is out od this world
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ubunja , ur women knowledge level is :
GOD MODE.

Are you a MGTOW ?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Budex40:
Ubunja , ur women knowledge level is :
GOD MODE.

Are you a MGTOW ?
began there for about 2 yrs. then moved on to Purple Pill.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Kipaji: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2023
ubunja:

too descriptive....how about you tell us the other tricks women do that we omitted?? promise we wont tell..
She is definitely cheating with her husband.

For some women sleeping with a man just once is not cheating. Or sleeping with a man in only some positions is not cheating. Or sleeping with a man and not being too involved during the sex is not cheating. This is why she had to add those extra details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World - DUREX Reveals / First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos / Trending Photos Of Bride Price Paid In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.