Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos (3467 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by joshchisimdi: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pastor Joshua Muoka, the first son of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka, today wedded his bride at the Corporate Headquarters of The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, International Conference Center in Lagos.

The wedding ceremony of the first son of the Lord’s Chosen General Overseer took all by surprise, as members were expecting a big ceremony instead of the low key event he opted for. Here are photos of Pastor Joshua Muoka together with his bride, Sis Ifunanya Favour Muoka, at the wedding today;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/26/first-son-of-lords-chosen-general-overseer-lazarus-muoka-weds-his-bride-photos/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy

There green apron makes them glo with pride

1 Like

Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by faithfull18(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wow, simple and nice.
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Fidelismaria: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
angry angry

Boring couple
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Happy married life ......hope both of them are virgins.
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
I always Laugh like a donkey, anytime I see this church members. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by hungryboy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
why the bride and groom no wear chosen jersey(vest) do the wedding nah?

2 Likes

Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
The bobo is fresh, but mehn why should the wife bring herself to wear such gown?
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Abortions: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
angry angry
Boring couple

Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Angy55(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Even on wedding day they still wore Apron.. na wa.

Happy married life to the couple.
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol. Good one.
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
hungryboy:
why the bride and groom no wear chosen jersey(vest) do the wedding nah?
a very good question
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
JjBankys:
I always Laugh like a donkey, anytime I see this church members. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
ee be like say na only women de attend the church oh
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by ifex370(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
So no slay queen in this Church? grin

Chosen mopol.. The 2 words combined always make me laugh grin
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by gaby(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
The groom looks like a young Saraki in the first pic.

My younger sister and her family are members of this sect. In fact , na sense I take dey relate with her.

Strange folks. .
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by asahnwaKC: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Boring... undecided
Re: First Son Of Lord’s Chosen General Overseer, Lazarus Muoka Weds His Bride-photos by solz007(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2019
More Life More Love

(1) (Reply)

Two Threads All Men Must Read At All Cost Or Die Of Regrets And Lack Of Wisdom / Did She Cheat?? / Is There Any Strip Club In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.