Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram (22586 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Kokaine(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2018
how did he verify the account
how did he access exclusive pictures of the emir
how was he caught
what did he benefit

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Zanu14: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2018
LittleAngelT:
Lol. Funny enough, i follow the page. It's even verified by IG. Wonder how he had access to those pictures cuz some of them are exclusive.

You're so on point about the pictures...some of them are exclusive.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by TourismMan(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
99days for the thief and 1day for the owner. Him own don be.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Kingbusssy(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2018
grin angry
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is the police sure they have the right suspect?
I'm so surprised to hear a Northerner is a Yahooboy.
No disrespect; but I am even more surprised to see he has an IPhone.

In my mind, I thought the only gagdet they used there were just transistor radios and World receivers.
President Buhari has really introduced technology to our nation.

grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In my mind, I thought the only gagdet they used there were just transistor radios and World receivers.

Laugh in Chinese
But you really got it bro
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by shedy03(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
crazysaint:

This what happened when you venture into what is not your line, live this to our Yoruba brothers, see how the will do the magic.

You were called to be a suicide bomber,and you turned yahoo boy, that's why you get caught.

lol
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by nototribalist: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
wildchild02:
He even went as far as getting the account verified.. Wow
as in, the thing tire me
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by AMvanquish: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Because the topic is about a man who used bedsheets to cover his face and head....NEXT...

If that's how you put it. Suit yourself.
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Bennyranks: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
We've been duped!
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by KingSadeeq(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted typing 'you are soo ignorant' , then I saw it was you. #lipsealed #asshole
Re: Man Arrested For Impersonating Emir Sanusi With 262K Followers On Instagram by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Samsimple:
who will impersonate buhari
Ghost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Police Officers Assaulting Young Men For Resisting Extortion / Man Nabbed By Security Agents While Trying To Hijack A Mercedes Benz. Photos / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested Over Murder Of Austrian Returnee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.