Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Women Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Matter (462 Views)

Nairaland's Men And Women Matter. / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Matter by Calapar(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Men,

Please how do you cope with a nagging wife? How do you cope with a wife that can't endure, if you tell her there's no money? The next is she nags? After all, when there has been money for long, no complaints; just say please give me till weekend, the whole house would turn hell fire.
Re: Women Matter by ubunja(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
her nagging is a good sign.
when she STOPS nagging then you have real problems...
Re: Women Matter by donstan18: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:
her nagging is a good sign.
when she STOPS nagging then you have real problems...

You mean the problem of her asking from other men?, hence lessening her real level of nagging to her husband.
Re: Women Matter by ubunja(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

You mean the problem of her asking from other men?, hence lessening her real level of nagging to her husband.
yes bro. as long as she is nagging no niggar has offered her Plan B. once she ges plan b she'll stop nagging. and plan b comes with strings attached...
Re: Women Matter by donstan18: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

yes bro. as long as she is nagging no niggar has offered her Plan B. once she ges plan b she'll stop nagging. and plan b comes with strings attached...

A very good point, you got dawg.

But, most men tends to overlook such, they goes happy when their nagging wife stops nagging when there's no money cheesy
Re: Women Matter by Calapar(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2018
You're right. But why do they find it difficult to endure?

(1) (Reply)

The Unloved Narcissist / "All Men Deserve To Die!! Including My Father!" - Nigerian Feminist / Livin' Next Door With An Ex That I Still Care So Much About, How Do I Cope??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.