Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It (23075 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
following
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by davoremix(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
is anyone in OAU doing clearance At the moment?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by davoremix(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
olac21:

Forget that thing bro..all final year students in Unilorin have filed their NYSC forms and it is against Batch B in November

is there no batch between now and November?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Chibuhealth(f): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm tired about the whole thing. Just imagine, UNIBEN senate never sit on result we wrote July last year. I hate this country, they pay little attention to education.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by olac21(m): 5:02am On Mar 03, 2018
davoremix:

is there no batch between now and November?
There is but we're still in first semester..so automatically we can't go with batch A
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Daint: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2018
NkayTiana:
This is not fair..... Abraka is doing all they can to mobilize students.... But I can't say the same for my school UNIBEN.... I'm tired o
It's sad. But are state schools part of nasu?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Daint: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2018
earthsync:
#endnasustrike

this strike has lingered for too long like kilode?
always frustrating students anyhow.
heard they were going to do a peaceful protest in the 8th of March. I hope something good comes out of it, cuz the strike is really affecting me emotionally.
Emotionally ke?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by montumonami(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Let them continue if they like.... I started serving on fiverr.. NYSC cant pay quarter of what i can get from my fast growing online business. Graduated at 22 probably going for service at 24.. Just after i thought i had escaped the strikers
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by reader29(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2018
Chibuhealth:
I'm tired about the whole thing. Just imagine, UNIBEN senate never sit on result we wrote July last year. I hate this country, they pay little attention to education.
that's not true, i believed everyone have seen their results.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by adomuwiner(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2018
ASUU is the cause of the whole problem on campus. Federal Government is afraid of ASUU going back on strike if they pay JAC
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Moukandjo: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2018
noziz:

nysc dey shack u. something wey go still tire u. nysc na useless scheme!!!
NYSC is not shacking him! He wants to be done with the scheme quickly so he can move on with his life!

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by noziz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

NYSC is not shacking him! He wants to be done with the scheme quickly so he can move on with his life!

Clap for urself. for ur mind u don make point for d guy...

and who says he can't move on with his life even without d rubbish scheme?
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by noziz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

for ur mind u don make point for d guy.

and who says he can't move on with his life even as he awaits the rubbish scheme. very wrong mentality!!!
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by itsmeurLady(f): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
My canada runs dey hang cos of transcript. The very moment i leave i wud never come back to this shithole

Tot it was only me oo... since last year December I have been going to my school no avail, the deadline to upload my supporting documents is even over, I just tire, I need just my transcript
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Moukandjo: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
noziz:

Clap for urself. for ur mind u don make point for d guy...

and who says he can't move on with his life even without d rubbish scheme?
Mr man, you & your likes should be the ones clapping for yourself thinking you can just know everyone's plans from behind your keyboard & advise them on what you know absolutely nothing about! No be una again?

2 Likes

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by simafem(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2018
I heard uniben is starting clearance today, please how authentic is this
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by noziz(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mr man, you & your likes should be the ones clapping for yourself thinking you can just know everyone's plans from behind your keyboard & advise them on what you know absolutely nothing about! No be una again?

Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Epatty(f): 1:00am On Mar 18, 2018
brownshooga:
what is back to sender there? undecided

Chuksmonica has a point.The fact is dat students from public uni has a very slim chance of going with this batch even if they call off the strike now except u r thru with u clearance nd already have ur certificate at hand sad

Well, I've been mobilized... Tongues out
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by UrVillagePelsin(m): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Check Your Name On NYSC Senate Approved List For 2018 Batch A Mobilization

Are you a fresh graduate of any Nigerian  university/polythenic? or a foreign graduate of a university? Hurry now to check if your name is on the NYSC Senate approved list for 2018 Batch A.

All universities/Polytechnics have been instructed by the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC to begin uploading of names on the NYSC portal. This Upload,  commenced today the 19th of March, 2018. It is expected to run until Friday, 24th March,  2018.

TO CHECK YOUR NAME NOW, CLICK https://icmaxblog.com/posts/check-your-name-on-nysc-senate-approved-list/
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by brownshooga: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Epatty:
Well, I've been mobilized... Tongues out
The tongues out wasnt necessary.

Congrats btw.
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Epatty(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
brownshooga:
The tongues out wasnt necessary.
Congrats btw.
All I can see is the 'congrats'
Re: NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It by Stephanie2k: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Branzy:
I'm a graduate of University of Benin.. It's been seven months after graduation I have not been able to do my final clearance in school due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff under the umbrella of SSANU, NASU & NAAT

Most graduate from public universities in Nigeria can't clear due to the strike embarked by the non teaching staff (SSANU, NASU & NAAT), . Scholarship are been denied, NYSC delayed, post graduate programmes affected, admission lost.. NYSC have released their time table. If nothing is done now most graduate of public universities in Nigeria can't be mobilized for Batch A.. We can't wait another 9 months for service.. There is a movement already on twitter to draw well meaning Nigerians and the public attention to the plight of Nigerian students and graduates. The hastag is #EndNasuStrike on twitter

Omo,it is time for us to open our eyes o. Education doesn't mean shit in this country. After graduating and doing NYSC,post grad and all that,how many can boast of a job that pays 6 figures every month?

Learn a high income skill,make money online so that by the time our leaders are back from their vacations and what not, anything concerning education is more of a side hustle.

One of the skills you can learn today is Copywriting and not just the copywriting everybody is talking about. The Foreign Copywriting Initiative is an in-depth course that will put you on the path to financial freedom.

To learn more,send "The Foreign Copywriting Initiative (1)" to 07013097868 on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Revolution Can Destroy Scholarship - Soyinka / Nairaland Interschool School Debate::OAU Vs ABU ZARIA::WINNER: ABU ZARIA / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.