Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (48115 Views)

Meet Bhadie Kelly's Lookalike Younger Sister Who's Hotter Than Her / You Are In No Obligation To Spend On A Woman Who Is Not Your Wife - Reno Omokri / Now I Know My Wife Sister Satisfy Me More Hotter Than My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Nkemakonam62: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Dear men, side chicks look hotter than wives wife because you dont live with them. You only see them when they’ve perfected their makeup. Dont leave a wife because of a hot side chick. Her hotness is a mirage that will disappear once you start living with her. Don’t let your emotions deceive you that you have fallen in love. Falling in love is not as deep as standing in love. A person who falls in love can fall out of love. But when you stand in love, it means you stand up for your partner for better or worse. Falling in love is emotional. Standing in love is a choice of commitment #RenosNuggets

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/why-your-side-chick-looks-hotter-than.html

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by BankeSmalls(f): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Stop making excuses for housewives who dress like a witch in the house, smelly hair, mouth and armpit and forgetting to wash or cover herself properly after s€x.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Paradigm777: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2018
Falling in love is not as deep as standing in love.

Most men are born to Cheat no matter how beautiful and hot their wives are.
Except mon Père et moi so quoters beware. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by biafraisdead(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Stop making excuses for housewives who dress like a witch in the house, smelly hair, mouth and armpit and forgetting to wash or cover herself properly after s€x.
so what's ur point? are u in support of a married man to have side chic?

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by dealslip(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Aunty not all women whose husbands cheat are housewives. Some are so beautiful and hot you keep wondering whether the man is mad for cheating on her.

316 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by sonsomegrigbo: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm getting tired of biafrans...

If it is not a crime....

It will be posting in the wrong thread...

What has this one get to do with politics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by sonsomegrigbo: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm getting tired of biafrans...

If it is not a crime....

It will be posting in the wrong thread...

What has this one get to do with politics

2 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by akeentech(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
My side chick is on LN

The reason is obvious, women feel settled and gain weight after marriage, They believe they ar not entice to anyone anymore, therefore they let lose all the shinrinrin they are used to before marriage while we MEN (I'm talking on behalf of every man) want our wives to be even more hotter than never before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one reno

7 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by AntiWailer: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mcheww

1 Like

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Pubichairs(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
this one is damn jobless, are u encouraging adultery or what

1 Like

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by adecz: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin

They are side chicks because we don't
need to live with them.

They are a practical, living example of
eating your cake & still having a sweeter one.

Side chicks are the variety & spice of life,
so, we don't want to live life without them.

You should also give her idea about the
possibility of a side chick, to put her on
high jump, if not she may even take you
for granted.

Even sing ladies & guys all have side dudes
& side chicks.

We all love them; so let them be. kiss

7 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by MrOjay1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Yewandequeen(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yeske. Operation stay away from side chics grin

I don't even know what's wrong with most men. Instead of choosing side chics why don't you take your time to brush up your wife to look like the side chics u might go after.

Call her, sit her down and talk sense into her head. The kinda woman u want her to be and how hot u want her to be than doing chukwuchukwu outside. I just tire.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by eyezkongba: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oga,who this one hep?
mschewwww....!

1 Like

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:

So you that is a side chick, you've never dressed like a witch in the house, you've never had smelly hair, mouth and armpit and forgot to wash or cover yourself properly after sex, right?

Mistake of a woman you are

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by valencia25(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
This man na bad business for potential side chicks, 1 aunty above me is angry.

Aunty go and marry and stop aspiring to become a side chick.

6 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by kingsmaila(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
I support your take sir. I stand in love not fall in love with my wife.

7 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
That's an angle to it, but wives tend to get relaxed and care less about their looks , also care less about improving themselves in all areas unlike side chicks who are always upping their game cos that's their selling point.
My wife has gotta stay hot and sexy, even if she tie wrapper, it's gotta be in a sexy way, not like a village woman

7 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Phelix01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
Funke!!!

4 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by lilyheaven: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Cheating is sweet, ask men .
Is not a question of hot side chic or hot wife.
They feel they are real men when they cheat and not caught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by bigfish3k: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
true

1 Like

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by marvin906(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
that one na error na..
lord knows i will provide everything for my wife..
to look like wonder woman..
buh if she decides to sit down and explode..
no wahala i go jejely go play away match
lord knows
is not a crime for my wife to look hot and dress hot buh not slutty..

8 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by DONOCSO(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Okay.
Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Pataricatering(f): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
there are housewives who look great at home and are not unkempt and there husbands will still cheat ! Not all people were made monogamous - male and female inclusive !

19 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by Timoleon(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Yeske. Operation stay away from side chics grin

I don't even know what's wrong with most men. Instead of choosing side chics why don't you take your time to brush up your wife to look like the side chics u might go after.

Call her, sit her down and talk sense into her head. The kinda woman u want her to be and how hot u want her to be than doing chukwuchukwu outside. I just tire.

in simple terms really...have you ever noticed that meat stolen from mom's pot is usually sweeter than meat serve by mom on a meal?

3 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by computerboy: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Side chicks don't always look hotter. Some men go for side chicks just to taste varieties.

My signature, my business

2 Likes

Re: “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri by mikkycoins(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Are u a sidechick?

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.