Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari (11713 Views)

Those Who Cause Bomb Blast In Lagos, Ondo Are Targeting Other States- Gani Adams / Boko Haran Are Targeting This Cites / "Muslim Extremists Accused Of Targeting Christians In Nigeria" On USA TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Seriously Baba is 100% blessing to this country. May God continue to bless u Buhari for this.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by whirlwind7(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
modelmike7:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
May God continue to give him more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as he takes this nation to the PROMISE LAND!

Yours is beyond redemption. When the facts on ground absolutely negates his comments, yet you still type this trash.
Are you guys cursed?

1 Like

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by leckzid: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
we shall we would we should we can we will till Jesus come all nah wash all this slang for APC God save us
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
This and all other importation problems boil down to leadership failure. But addressing it in this part of the world is nothing but a "chicken and egg" situation where we ask which of the two came into existence first. My own perception of leadership and I will never be intimidated into changing my mind is that; Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination, on cooperation, not intimidation. Though this might not sound politically correct, but bear in mind that political correctness is just intellectual terrorism which by the way is really scary and frightening. Remember, "if Uncle Joe smokes like a chimney, everyone would hide their cigarettes"
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
and you can't deal with herdsmen destroying our farmlands??
can I say you are daft ?
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by afbstrategies: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
This man is just a dunce promoted too far above his capability.

Don't mind the Dullard of Daura, he was just talking big to suit the occasion. You have such robust plans for Agric but you've employed and retained a senile old relic like Audu Ogbeh in your Agric ministry for close to four years even in the absence of any tangible results from him.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by afbstrategies: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
And we are targeting 2019

1 Like

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by stefanweeks: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
dream on.

Even the top countries in the world cant think this feasible

What you should pursue is a 60 -70% food generation done locally which is not even possible with the crude tools and aging machinery being deployed to farms not to mention the insane and brutal policies of government all in the name of 'near zero' whatever.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
AUDU OGBEH is now misleading Buhari with wrong advice.

A PRESIDENT WITHOUT A MINDSET OF HIS OWN.

Before we can talk of banning importation of food we must enjoy food sufficiency.

Come to think of it, farmers are now being terrorised by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Gangster1ms: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheeeoma:
b
Breast
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by uba1991: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
God bless pmb. Even d pigs know u are working

2 Likes

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by jinneyb(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Many people on this platform will rather ignore facts and chase fictions. When people are harnessing the good policies the government is dishing out with opportunities everywhere, some turn their blind sides to it and continue to criticize the government. Now when opportunity door closes, they rant that the government has done nothing.

I feel you don't know the government has done a lot on agricultural revolution, wait until your close friend drives a G-Wagon pass you and tells you he got it via the proceeds from his farm, am sure you'll cry fowl that it is yahoo money.

Just yesterday I went to the market to get rice and got variance in price, the expensive one was the imported while the cheaper was made in Nigeria, as a Nigerian that I am, I dashed for the Nigerian rice. Metrous Rice is still fast selling in Ogun State while am sure that of Lake Rice is moving in Lagos.

Sit down in one corner of your room and see your friend pass you with opportunities they saw in the current government.

A short word is enough for the wise.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by kernel504(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
deji17:

This man, na who go settle the quarrel between you and Buhari nau? grin grin grin

A full thinks better than he does, I mean president of the North.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by eliyke(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the reason I hate buhari,

He just want to finish all this idiotic pigs of Biafra career.

Buhari is wicked to put Nigeria first in everything

Instead for he to please oyibo and idiotic pigs of Biafra,
He is working tirelessly to put Nigeria first.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this, they will sent him parking to daura with their mouth
pls dont b offended,hw old are u?
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by OAFMods: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
With the useless president way they support herdsmen to destroy our farmers from planting?

Ko ni da fun president ati his family
Igbo boy no go kill your self of hate. They use hate swear for Biafra ?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by nalikedisi: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... See What This Black Panther Film Has Caused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6b0HfM0aIc
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
With the useless president way they support herdsmen to destroy our farmers from planting?

Ko ni da fun president ati his family
Ha! Epee!! Amu ni nje amu ni,ewo lo ni bo bee!!.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Mandrake007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
can't buhari just die and go to heaven and enjoy virgins??
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by deji17: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
kernel504:

A full thinks better than he does, I mean president of the North.

"full"?? Take it easy o
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by asobo: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
This is the reason I hate buhari,

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this, they will sent him parking to daura with their mouth
Don't mind those flat heads, nothing is ever good for them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by brainhgeek(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Which year abeg? 2015? I think there is no 2019 and beyond
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Yorubaskullmine: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Teewhy2:
The food we see /created on media and pages of newspaper is much more than what we see on the streets, by now I expect Nigeria grown rice to be almost every where but what we still have is still the foreign grown rice.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by dbanjj1629(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
chai! this man don start again? see d kind one corner wey we go put ourselves so o. waiting patiently for 2019
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Olaemmanuel(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Please Target 1$ to 1naira first we are ok with food. We can create our food too na
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by DollarAngel(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]This is the reason I hate buhari,

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this, they will sent him parking to daura with their mouth[/s]

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by kernel504(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
deji17:

"full"?? Take it easy o

I know you wouldn't understand the reason behind the use of "full" against "fool", I need to censor my words, sound figurative not literal, while sending out my message.

I cannot be suited for hate speech or libel in such context, because my writing is highly incoherent, and subject to writer's interpretation.

Next time, read in-between the lines before opening that hole before your face, or type with that Leprous infected fingers of yours.
Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by Witnes: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
When most pple in NL heard d name of Buhari, they startled and begin to shiver. Buhari d pill!

1 Like

Re: We Are Targeting Zero Import Bill For Food Consumption – Buhari by deji17: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
kernel504:

I know you wouldn't understand the reason behind the use of "full" against "fool", I need to censor my words, sound figurative not literal, while sending out my message.

I cannot be suited for hate speech or libel in such context, because my writing is highly incoherent, and subject to writer's interpretation.

Next time, read in-between the lines before opening that hole before your face, or type with that Leprous infected fingers of yours.

Whenever you write your "hate speeches" and other jargon, as well as the insults, you must be getting some fulfillment from that. Continue. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Jigawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / "Tinubu Can’t Be Blamed For Buhari’s shortcomings" - Biodun Omole / Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.