Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion (36675 Views)

Abdulkarim Dauda's Retirement Year Extended By 3 Years By Buhari - DailyNigerian / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by freeze20: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
I just checked names of those invovled and I got this as feedback: Flaty, Afonja and an Aboki.
Summary: Nigeria gat only two tribes, thieving nepotic elites, (politicians) and others. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by Ogbuevi(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Yeye leaders. Imagine this happening in the police, what do you expect to see in other places.

Check out www.listclan.com

1 Like

Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by chernest2002: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Buhari government is filled with nepotism

1 Like

Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by doctokwus: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2018
peacettw:

This!
I believe strongly that Jonathan, his cronies and PDP should be blamed as well for the state the country is in. We as a nation suffer from temporary amnesia which is sickening. We selectively choose what we wish to remember and reiterate.
Now that APC is performing so horribly, we are all so ready to go back to our vomit rather than look ahead for another alternative.

Why can't we all team up and vote for an independent. Must the candidate be tied to either PDP or APC? Gosh, this country sickens me
My sister,dont mind the annoying set of people.
Always chronicling "did I not support Buhari",as if any decent human being should have wished for Jonathan to continue in office.
Buhari has turned out to be a monumental disaster and we all are living witnesses to it and regret voting or campaigning for him,but given same situation now,i would still Never wish for Jonathan to remain in office,but the difference,knowing what I now know about the great incapacity of Buhari,his true character and perchant for lacking integrity while posturing and being propagated to have one;is that I would NEVER see him as the alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by jobonnairaland: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
peacettw:

This!
I believe strongly that Jonathan, his cronies and PDP should be blamed as well for the state the country is in. We as a nation suffer from temporary amnesia which is sickening. We selectively choose what we wish to remember and reiterate.
Now that APC is performing so horribly, we are all so ready to go back to our vomit rather than look ahead for another alternative.

Why can't we all team up and vote for an independent. Must the candidate be tied to either PDP or APC? Gosh, this country sickens me
That's very true. The PDP really messed up Nigeria for over a decade and they want APC to do magic?

The country is already gone. Unless something dramatically happens which I doubt.
Re: Abdulkarim Dauda & Mike Okiro's Leaked Phone Conversation On Police Promotion by Greatidonis: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
This man again? Okiro na thief na What did we do to deserve this kind of men?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.