Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer (19174 Views)

Nigeria, World’s 6th Largest Oil Producer, Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer / ‘nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer’ – NNPC / NNPC: Nigeria Will Never Witness Petrol Scarcity Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Throwback: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is so shameful that Buhari has not built One Refinery since 2015.

Buhari is a useless cow and a big useless cow for that matter.

How many did Jonathan build or Yar'Adua or Obasanjo, since this democratic era?
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by makahlj2: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
We just hit a new low. I'm tired of this failed country sad

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Adekdammy: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Another meaningless record that has no effect on the economy not to talk of the masses.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by adetes: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Wait

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by ofwest: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Corruption! corruption!! cirruption!!! looters! looters!! looters!!! since the installation if the first refinery in the country it has been looting looting all the way! the least salary earner/looter in NNPC is a millionaire not to talk of cabal/looters in NNPC who were multi billionaires .
The solution is in PPP ie private partneraship with 70/30% in favour of the private partners rather than complete sell out like that of the electric sector.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by achiever12: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Yarimo, sarrki, buhariguy, madridguy, bury your heads in shame

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2018
ultron12345:
I never said all Nigerians are benefitting from petrol import. I said, a typical Nigerian will not leave what is benefitting him, even if its benefiting him at the detriment of others due to his greediness, selfishness and self centeredness. You are only talking like this because ur not benefitting from it.

I asked a question, if u are benefitting from petrol import, will u allow local refineries which have the potential to stop ur petrol import profits. Be honest with ur reply.

The problem with this country is a Bad People, and these bad people give rise to bad leaders.

Oh, I'll be real honest with my reply.

I'll not willingly leave something of benefit to me.

That being said, I'm not the type of person who seeks to make money while making others suffer. You won't find me profiting from others' misery. Not in a million lifetimes.

Unfortunately, I can only speak for myself.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Ogbuevi(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm not surprised. I wish we will start importing sense as well

Check out www.listclan.com

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Nonaira3: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The shithole has done it again. Kudos to una

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Kingspin(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2018
Route of corruption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by TheBawse(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2018
@ NNPC, oh shut up there . hw is being the largest importer of fuel a feat ? when ur citizenry do not have fuel for use . all of u should be ashamed of yourselves . Shameless Corporation and useless Government

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Jamiubond009(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2018
blaise00700:
Nigeria is a failed British experiment, we have to swallow our bride and accept this glaring fact.

Come hang me for stating the obvious in the name of hate speech.

The country is so messed up angry
you want swallow your bride? Okay nah. No forget to swallow the groomsman join
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by limeta(f): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Take yr country back from yr leaders

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Devgist: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2018
This is not the future of Nigeria I saw when growing up. How difficult is it for Nigeria as a Nation to agree to move forward? Issues like this (energy crises) show that the conspiracy against poor Nigerians which they call corruption certainly cannot be addressed with the smoothing approach we are currently seeing. The Ghana solution to corruption obviously is needed here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by IdeyFindWife: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2018
sexyking1:
Soon petrol will be waste, now electric cars is fast rising. Germany sef don ban diesel engine cars. Soon nigeria will be petrol dump, where other countries will be dumping their excesses

Lootocratic mallams and their accomplices ain't seeing it that way.

As long as still has a whimper of breath left in it, they'll keep milking it.

They seem devilishly inspired. It's horribly sublime in a peculiarly macabre fashion watching the systematic gutting of this country, piece by piece, like when watching butchers at work!

Without divine intervention and the persistently destructive efforts of the Ruling Class, the country looks set to end up in war or some sort of anarchy or the bother i.

2019 comes, vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
God make me president of this country and i ll change all this wrong records.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by AreaFada2: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2018
sexyking1:
Soon petrol will be waste, now electric cars is fast rising. Germany sef don ban diesel engine cars. Soon nigeria will be petrol dump, where other countries will be dumping their excesses
And it is now Bubu and his goons are using scarce resources searching for petrol in Chad Basin. grin cheesy

They will soon be searching for coal in Sokoto. cheesy

Soon you be begging people to buy your barrel of Brent crude for $10 and nobody will take. Na then dem go know how far.

The country matter just tire person o. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by bibe(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2018
sinistermind:
What happened to the refineries that they said was roducing 2million bpd? Now they are working to achieve 1million bpd... The solution to our petrol problem is in our hands but those in govt that are profiting from petrol importation won't allow it. Instead of destroying the so-called modular refineries, why not invest in them and make them better.

Oil production (crude) from all assets is estimated at 2million barrels per day, however total refining capacity (design capacity) of government owned refineries is over 400,000 barrels per day (A barrel is about 160 litres).

According to the GMD, they plan to increase refining capacity of the refineries to 1million barrels per day by 2019 from current 400,000 b/d (ie design capacity, however actual refining capacity may/will always be less).

Hope you're able to get the picture clearly now.
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by AreaFada2: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Lootocratic mallams and their accomplices ain't seeing it that way.

As long as still has a whimper of breath left in it, they'll keep milking it.

They seem devilishly inspired. It's horribly sublime in a peculiarly macabre fashion watching the systematic gutting of this country, piece by piece, like when watching butchers at work!

Without divine intervention and the persistently destructive efforts of the Ruling Class, the country looks set to end up in war or some sort of anarchy or the bother i.

2019 comes, vote wisely!
Just go to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Grandiloquence Finishing Academy (POGFA). You're a good candidate. grin cheesy
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by seangy4konji: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2018
clap for your self.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Edipee(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Shameful and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by lakesider(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2018
profjustine458:
Throughout Jonathans tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is Importing fuel ,paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel.. What a shameless change karma don start.
Good write up. But e b like say your memory short . stop praising Nigeria leaders either past or present .they brought you and your generation where you are today .get sense
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Ibkay(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Aldebaran:
cheesy

Shame on Nigeria...

Largest Importer of what is abundant in your country
Nigeria... We hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by Cooly100: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2018
I have said a lot about this dysfunctional big for nothing country...

How did small progressive countries like Ghana, Maritius, Sychelles, Rwanda and Botswana do it...?

Some of these countries don't even have oil but you hardly see queues...

Right now I am tired...

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by asawanathegreat(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Nnpc is a failure to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by SHOOPSYN(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
So Nigeria, oil producing nation is now member of OPIC- Organisation of Petroleum Importing Countries.... It is well with my Nigeria....
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by nex(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Serious achievement by the Buhari regime. Buhar is already taking us to the "Next Level" where he has sai we should be ready to "Pay The Ultimate Price".
Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by lookingfly: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
No thanks to heavy weight dulladin for finally bringing this nation to its feet....... The largest importer of fuel yet the name Nigeria is now synonymous to fuel Scarcity. Bubu, you claim to fight kwarraption......where our fuel Mr. Credibility ?

Re: NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer by shugamummy: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
I need to speak to sarki and madridguy and buhariguy right away. Una master has kidnapped another 105 girls in Dapchi for campaign purpose while the country sinks in poo...he will release them by election time and use it to campaign. Even Osibanjo will not have conscience enough to accept such scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers / Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.