Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (45781 Views)

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud / Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
The Federal Government in conjunction with mobile money/agent banking operators is embarking on SHARED AGENT NETWORK program where mobile money agents across different operators will come under one umbrella to spread across the nook and cranny of Nigeria to be empowered to bring mini agent banking services to the doorsteps of Nigerians, anytime, anywhere. 500,000 agents are billed to be empowered under this scheme. The company powering Pocketmoni is one of the operators selected for this scheme. Kindly contact us to get the procedures and the forms to register as a Pocketmoni Agent to benefit from this scheme. Welcome.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
The Federal Government in conjunction with mobile money/agent banking operators is embarking on SHARED AGENT NETWORK program where mobile money agents across different operators will come under one umbrella to spread across the nook and cranny of Nigeria to be empowered to bring mini agent banking services to the doorsteps of Nigerians, anytime, anywhere. 500,000 agents are billed to be empowered under this scheme. The company powering Pocketmoni is one of the operators selected for this scheme. Kindly contact us to get the procedures and the forms to register as a Pocketmoni Agent to benefit from this scheme. Welcome.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Join the Agent Banking business opportunity here, created by the Federal Government of Nigeria for empowerment of youths and the unemployed and earn and render Nigeria cashless in the process and prove to President Buhari that Nigerian youths are not lazy.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Let us congratulate Mr Chike Orji. He was about going to Lagos. He downloaded the forms. Travelled. Got to the office. Paid for agent registration and for the pos. Got training and other kits. Went back with his pos. This business is not a rocket science. You can still do same, register as an agent and request for your pos right from the comfort of your room and get delivery at your doorstep. Contact us to get started.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
pakpan89:
Please how do this Shared Agent Network works? Have not being able to get the money for registration and POS. Is the Federal government helping us with registration and POS purchase? Your feedback appreciated. Thanks a bunch sir. Could anyone on this platform help me with the registration and POS purchase so I can be paying back gradually every month 5k as I already have an office to be carrying out the business
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rays123:

Please how do this Shared Agent Network works? Have not being able to get the money for registration and POS. Is the Federal government helping us with registration and POS purchase? Your feedback appreciated. Thanks a bunch sir. Could anyone on this platform help me with the registration and POS purchase so I can be paying back gradually every month 5k as I already have an office to be carrying out the business
Shared agent network is for registered agents
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
YOU CAN STILL OFFER CASH WITHDRAWAL SERVICES ON YOUR POS WITHOUT HAVING YOUR PERSONAL CASH TO PAY: Simply liaise with cash generating businesses near your location such as provision shop, super market, filling station, fast food centers, motor park, market men/women, etc. Process the cash withdrawal with your pos. Send the money to your partner's pocketmoni account or bank account. Direct your customer to take a walk there to get the cash. This way you help your partner to deposit his cash direct to his bank account without reaching the banking hall. And you also save him of cash risk. Upon that, you can also share your txn commission with him. Is this not a good deal? This business is not a rocket science. Anyone that is not in this business does not have any excuse.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Just registered an agent in Anambra. He is located in a school(University) serving students waiting and enjoying this service. He is charging N200 flat for cash withdrawal less than N5k and N500 flat for cash withdrawal above N5k. Something the company charges him N85 for each withdrawal processed by him. Imagine doing 100 txns a day. This business is good. Contact us to get the pos that is making this happen.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
Nine days to go
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2018
Discount promo. Eight days to go.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Tunagy: 12:53pm On May 03, 2018
hi bro, i want to knw if its possible to provide withdrawal for those that wanted to withdraw from 50k and above on daily basis, because their are some market women traders in my town that find it dificult to witdraw from atm but keeping the huge money for transactions is what i have issue with. Can you suggest a plan for this. Thanks
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2018
Tunagy:
hi bro, i want to knw if its possible to provide withdrawal for those that wanted to withdraw from 50k and above on daily basis, because their are some market women traders in my town that find it dificult to witdraw from atm but keeping the huge money for transactions is what i have issue with. Can you suggest a plan for this. Thanks
Yes, it is possible but you have to apply security and play safe. Mobile money/Agent Banking business is designed for MINI banking services with small amount. The bulk of your target customers in this business constitute people with small amount txns. You have more of them and make more quick cash with less security threats.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2018
You no longer need a banking job. You now have something better - a banking business that pays better on your terms. You have your time for yourself.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2018
No jobs anymore in Nigeria. Only opportunities such as Pocketmoni. If anybody says he has no job in Nigeria, he is telling a lie. The agent banking business gives jobs to people.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by stonedigital: 3:28pm On May 11, 2018
hello sir , how do I contact u ? I already have a an office and I need the pocket moni pos. please let's have your number so that I can call u. my number is 09092023348
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
stonedigital:
hello sir , how do I contact u ? I already have a an office and I need the pocket moni pos. please let's have your number so that I can call u. my number is 09092023348
Welcome Sir. Kindly check my contacts just beneath this post.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by shebayaha: 5:10pm On May 12, 2018
r u on whatsup ? is it d same referer number in r original post ? if not. if u have any number for whatsup chart kindly post it .
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2018
shebayaha:
r u on whatsup ? is it d same referer number in r original post ? if not. if u have any number for whatsup chart kindly post it .
Kindly whatsapp me on my airtel given in the signature beneath this post - same contact in the initial post.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2018
The job provider business for all unemployed in Nigeria.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
HUMAN ATM:

When you see crowded ATMs and bank customers stranded for cash and the ATM is not paying and you walk past, that means you are walking past money if you do not have this POS and some cash with you to offer quick cash withdrawal service to them and help them withdraw though you and make money.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2018
Moving train
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2018
We are surrounding the whole of Nigeria with POS. And, we want you to be one of the owners of the POS and make money. You can render the mini banking services given in the initial post and make money simply using the POS. If you are interested, you can contact us on our signature just beneath this post and get yours, start the business and start making money. Delivery Nationwide.

Thank you - CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS NETWORK - CNBN.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
If you do not have the money yet to buy the POS Machine. The company has made it possible to process cash withdrawal without POS. Simply guide your customer who wants to withdraw to dial the following code on his mobile phone:

*389*71*Agent PocketMoni No*Amount#

The customer follows the simple instructions afterwards.

The withdrawal amount is debited to the customer's account and your agent account is credited. You pay cash to the customer.

But, you need to register as an agent to process this.

Kindly check the step-by-step procedures on the initial post and contact us to download the registration forms and register. Welcome.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 5:14am On May 24, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU SIR. We are loading for this biz already.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2018
Are You An Agent?

Offer merchants to Move all their cash to bank without stepping one foot out.

Offer your customers INSTANT cash withdrawal services and earn more money ON THE SPOT!
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by LKO(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
pakpan89:
We are surrounding the whole of Nigeria with POS. And, we want you to be one of the owners of the POS and make money. You can render the mini banking services given in the initial post and make money simply using the POS. If you are interested, you can contact us on our signature just beneath this post and get yours, start the business and start making money. Delivery Nationwide.

Thank you - CASHLESS NIGERIA BUSINESS NETWORK - CNBN.

The reviews I read at Google play concerning this app are not encouraging, really worried.

Does the platform has offices accross the country where your agents can run to have issues resolved quickly in the course of doing this business?

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by emynem05(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
For those interested in POS biz, you can chat me up from my signature
I will help you get you own in less than 4 DAYS
Am dead serious
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2018
emynem05:
Am dead serious
Oga, if you need legitimate, CBN licensed POS instantly/on the spot, I can give you. Go and create your own post.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 5:26am On May 27, 2018
emynem05:
Am dead serious
Dey your lane bro. The road is wide enough.create your post and people will find you.
Abeg park well
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2018
Pakpan89 you have not responded to the concern LKO raised. Please, talk about it before we dive into this business.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Pakpan89 you have not responded to the concern LKO raised. Please, talk about it before we dive into this business.
#SECONDED
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
LKO:

The reviews I read at Google play concerning this app are not encouraging, really worried.

Does the platform has offices accross the country where your agents can run to have issues resolved quickly in the course of doing this business?
Those were initial reviews. The app is perfectly working well now. This system does not need any proof. You have your mobile phone in your hand. It is free to download the app. You can confirm things for yourself by downloading the app, funding it and transacting to see things for yourself. It is not a rocket science.

The company is located in VI/Lagos with agents spread all over the country to help resolve any issue. You can contact us to get the company contact information/email to send your challenges to and get them resolved immediately, with a click of the mouse.

It's as simple as that.

This is the company licensed by CBN that powers the mobile banking of almost all the banks in Nigeria. So, it is not a push away/roadside company or a new company.

If you are interested, you contact us to get the forms to register and get started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Forces Port-Harcourt Mall To Shut Gate / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank / How Iran Deal Could Destroy Nigeria's Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.