Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (45390 Views)

How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud / Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Will 500K Be Enough To Start A Bet9ja Shop or do you have a better business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 7:42am On May 29, 2018
pakpan89:
Those were initial reviews. The app is perfectly working well now. This system does not need any proof. You have your mobile phone in your hand. It is free to download the app. You can confirm things for yourself by downloading the app, funding it and transacting to see things for yourself. It is not a rocket science.

The company is located in VI/Lagos with agents spread all over the country to help resolve any issue. You can contact us to get the company contact information/email to send your challenges to and get them resolved immediately, with a click of the mouse.

It's as simple as that.

This is the company licensed by CBN that powers the mobile banking of almost all the banks in Nigeria. So, it is not a push away/roadside company or a new company.

If you are interested, you contact us to get the forms to register and get started.
Thanks for clearing the airwaves sir.
Personally,i am loading
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2018
soundforce:

Thanks for clearing the airwaves sir.
Personally,i am loading
Welcome Sir. The Federal Government/CBN cashless policy has given birth to this system and has empowered Nigerians to become self-employed and say bye to unemployment.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2018
pakpan89:
You can register yourself on Pocketmoni on that phone in your hand. Simply text REG space FIRSTNAME space LASTNAME 003363, for example REG JOHN PETER 003363 and send it to 20220, for all networks. You need to have atleast N10 in your airtime account. You will receive success sms with your default PIN. Dial *389# and go to CHANGE PIN to change PIN to your new PIN. Load money on your account. You are now ready to enjoy Pocketmoni. Download the app. Click on LOGIN to enjoy Pocketmoni on your app. Register as an agent to make money. Request for your POS. Kindly contact us for details.

if i register as an agent with my phone, will I still pay the 10,000 for registration fee.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 11:30am On May 29, 2018
pakpan89:
Send your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and your phone number to us to activate you on Pocketmoni to enjoy all the benefits/features of Pocketmoni. Pocketmoni works on ANY KIND OF PHONE.

WHAT YOU CAN NOW DO WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE WITH POCKETMONI:

Carry even all your money on your mobile phone and you can withdraw your money - cash ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
Send money to any bank account in Nigeria
Send money to any mobile phone
Receive money
Receive Moneygram,
Receive western union,
Receive salary
Buy recharge card for self/third party - N50 and above - get upto 5% bonus – all networks
Pay bills – DSTV, GoTv, Startimes, HITV, MYTV, TREND TV, PHCN, SWIFT Subscription, Flight TICKET
pay for goods and services
pay tithe, offering, school fees, tax, etc

All Using Any Kind Of Mobile Phone in Nigeria - INSTANT. From the comfort of your room, office, on the go, anytime, anywhere.
is it possible I use just my phone in carrying out transaction without getting the mpos.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2018
pakpan89:
LATEST WITH POCKETMONI: Withdraw cash with your phone. No card required. As people do this, you earn money as an agent, Your phone is the new mPos now. CUSTOMERS dial *389*71*Your agent Pocketmoni number*amount# and send. Their account debited. Your account credited. You pay them cash and take your service commission.
how much will i pay to use just my phone
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2018
pakpan89:
WHY YOU STILL NEED THE POS AS A POCKETMONI AGENT: Very important. You still need the POS to print txn receipt for your customers as evidence of payment.
can't I connect a mobile printer to my phone to generate receipt.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by cutieme(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2018
Pakpan89,can I run this business outside the shores of Nigeria with the pos?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 8:56am On May 30, 2018
IT'S ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING.
I personally appreciate everyone showing interest. Please, let generate enough questions that relate to the biz and that will broaden our understanding.
Thanks everyone
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by vecman22(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2018
Bonchux:

finally i have been registered as an agent

Bro pls lemme ask you a quick question..but about a diff thread tho..pls the book you got from that coccoa thread.dose the book worth it? I mean dose it reaveal names of clintes of how to find clintes for d coccoa powder? Pls. Reply me cos I will also like to go into d bussiness..thanks
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by xwhite(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
This a real residual income business
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
imakus:
Seller Info Lovanne Touch POS System With Software

Product Description
Lovanne Capacitive Touch POS System
Intel Mujti-core Processor
15” Capacitive Touch Screen
300GB or 32/64GB SSD, 2GB DDR
LED Customer display
Windows7 or 10
Qbooks and Lovanne Pos software
Optionalr, MSR, VFD Display, WirelessLAN (contact us for Optional Features)
All-In-One Touch POS System featuring Capacitive Touch Screen, 8 digit LED Customer Display, ample 300GB Storage, Multi-core Processor,, 2GB Memory, low power consumption.and optional VFD Display, MSR,AND wLAN.
A reliable POS Terminal, irunning Windows 7/10 and comes bundled with 2 preinstaleed POS softwares and you can install your own.
It offers an Ideal Point of sale, Inventory, employee and customer Management solution for Supermarkets, Restaurants, Pharmacy, restaurants/bar/hotels, fast food, cinema, schools, bookshop, fashion shop, Boutique and all retail and hospitality environments

Contact Us: 08051707225
OYO. Oga, we are talking about mobile money/banking POS here licensed by CBN, not software.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
hayfay:

is it possible I use just my phone in carrying out transaction without getting the mpos.
Yes Sir. Kindly check the initial post to follow the guidelines to register as an agent and then download the app at google play store. Fund your app e-wallet. You are now ready to start the business. For example, to process cash withdrawal, simply get your customer to dial on his phone *389*71*Agent Pocketmoni Number*Amount# and gollow the simple prompts.

Your customer's bank account will be debited and your agent e-wallet credited and you pay cash to the customer and take your commission.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
hayfay:

if i register as an agent with my phone, will I still pay the 10,000 for registration fee.
The account you register just using your phone is a user account with maximum of N3k/txn and daily limit of N30k. You cannot use such limit to offer banking services and make money. You need to follow the procedures in the initial post to register as an agent, pay your N10k agent registration fee and get your agent account created and your limit upgraded upto N100k/txn and daily limit of N5million.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
hayfay:
how much will i pay to use just my phone

N10k agent registration fee
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2018
cutieme:
Pakpan89,can I run this business outside the shores of Nigeria with the pos?
No. Only within Nigeria.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2018
vecman22:

Bro pls lemme ask you a quick question..but about a diff thread tho..pls the book you got from that coccoa thread.dose the book worth it? I mean dose it reaveal names of clintes of how to find clintes for d coccoa powder? Pls. Reply me cos I will also like to go into d bussiness..thanks
I'm not aware of this. Are you referring to me?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Make money on the go, anytime, anywhere
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Just with N10,000 agent registration fee, you can start this business with your mobile phone which is now your POS.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by cutieme(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
pakpan89:
Just with N10,000 agent registration fee, you can start this business with your mobile phone which is now your POS.
So POS is no longer required?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
You need POS for txns that need evidence of payment - print receipt. Cash withdrawal does not need that. You can use your phone for cash withdrawal using:

*389*71*Agent Pocketmoni number*amount#
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Cash withdrawal is the in thing now, the in business now in Nigeria, everywhere you go. As a registered and authorized Pocketmoni Agent, all you need do is simply carry just some cash with you and help your friends/people to withdraw cash from their bank account THROUGH YOU.

All you need do is simply get your friends who want to withdraw cash from their bank account to dial *389*71*Your Agent Pocketmoni Number*Amount# on their mobile phone.

Their bank account will be debited and your Agent e-wallet credited instantly. And, you pay cash to them and take your commission between N100-N500, depending on location, competition and market forces.

For example, with N200 per txn, just 10 friends withdrawing from you a day would make you N2,000 daily

20 txns a day would make you N4,000 a day, and more. That is N120,000 a month and more. No buying and selling. Just recycling your money - same cash to make earnings.

We are not even adding other txns you can do with Pocketmoni to make cash - such as cash deposit, bills payment, western union, top-up, etc.

Contact us to get the forms to register

1 Like

Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by cutieme(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
pakpan89:

Cash withdrawal is the in thing now, the in business now in Nigeria, everywhere you go. As a registered and authorized Pocketmoni Agent, all you need do is simply carry just some cash with you and help your friends/people to withdraw cash from their bank account THROUGH YOU.

All you need do is simply get your friends who want to withdraw cash from their bank account to dial *389*71*Your Agent Pocketmoni Number*Amount# on their mobile phone.

Their bank account will be debited and your Agent e-wallet credited instantly. And, you pay cash to them and take your commission between N100-N500, depending on location, competition and market forces.

For example, with N200 per txn, just 10 friends withdrawing from you a day would make you N2,000 daily

20 txns a day would make you N4,000 a day, and more. That is N120,000 a month and more. No buying and selling. Just recycling your money - same cash to make earnings.

We are not even adding other txns you can do with Pocketmoni to make cash - such as cash deposit, bills payment, western union, top-up, etc.

Contact us to get the forms to register
What are the processes to get registered?
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
cutieme:
What are the processes to get registered?
Kindly contact me on my contact details on my signature just beneath my posts to get the forms for registration.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Become Human ATM and make money with this POS everywhere you go.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
PAKPAN 89 I called and sent you my email id but u did not reply till nOw
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
soundforce:
PAKPAN 89
I called and sent you my email id but u did not reply till nOw
Morning Sir. I'm contacting the company to get the flyer for you. I use my own designed one.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is one business you do not spend your operating capital. You only recycle it to make more money.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by soundforce: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
pakpan89:
Morning Sir. I'm contacting the company to get the flyer for you. I use my own designed one.
Ok; thanks alot. Was even calling your line yesterday but was switched off. Warnest regards sir
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by Agebrown(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

• Class work assignments (essays) for undergraduate and masters students to meet deadline

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt and backed with adequate records
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Agebrown:

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

• Class work assignments (essays) for undergraduate and masters students to meet deadline

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt and backed with adequate records.

Contact us for your business and research needs

Contact number :08168807732
Email: agebrown@yahoo.com
Oga, it is free to create your own post here and promote your business.
Re: Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: by pakpan89(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Carry all banks in your pocket and make money on the go with this POS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.