Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,245 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil (659 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ManirBK: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
As the Nigerian government extended to neighbouring countries, the search for the 110 schoolgirls abducted last week in Dapchi, Yobe State, a human rights activist, Mrs Aisha Wakil, claimed a Boko Haram faction had contacted her to confirm it has the girls.
Aisha Wakil, who is also known as Mama Boko Haram, was a member of the Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges Committee in the northern region, set up during the President Goodluck Jonathan era.
In an interview with The News Agency of Nigeria, the activist said the Barnawi faction of Boko Haram contacted her on Thursday.
She added that the abductors confirmed to her that the girls were safe, healthy and in good condition.
In an interview with PRNigeria earlier this week, Wakil had called on the abductors to release the girls to enable them to be reunited with their families.
Wakil, who is said to have communication links with Boko Haram and respected by some leaders of the sect, declared that she was ready to sacrifice her life to rescue the girls.
Wakil said: They are even the ones that called me, and said Mama we heard what you have said and told me that they are with the girls and they are going to release them.
“I begged of them and said please let this not be another 1,000-plus days of Chibok girls, and they laughed and said no.
“I asked them where I can come and stay with them (girls) for two days, but they did not say anything.
“I can assure Nigerians that so far they are with my son Habib and his friends; Habib is a nice guy, he is very nice boy. He will not harm them, he will not touch them, and he will not kill them.
“He is going to listen to us, and so far he indicated interest that he loves peace. And I love them for that and believe what they said on this.
“They will definitely give us the girls. All I am begging Nigerians is to calm down, be prayerful, everything will be over in God grace”
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ManirBK: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ManirBK: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Business don land be that.why this type of dirty politics being played with human lives?
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
It shall not be well with every politician playing with the lives and properties of Nigerians. So kidnapping of young girls is now a way of hijacking power.

PMB should stop wasting money on DSS and every other security agency because it is now obvious they're the boko haram. How come since all this years they've not been able to tap mama boko haram lines and use it to track down the beasts?

I think the good people of the North East alone can win the war against boko haram, they should rise up and flush out the demons.

Enough is enough.
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
ManirBK:
Business don land be that.why this type of dirty politics being played with human lives.
another 3 million euros and another extension of the boko haram menace
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by chuksjuve(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Madam Biko spare us this long epistle..

This is the business the north cannot afford to let go in a hurry ..

Just as militants parole was a business venture for the south, boko haram is a business venture for the north..

Nigeria is a gonner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ManirBK: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
baralatie:

another 3 million euros and another extension of the boko haram menace
For me she be Bokoharam too!
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ourema(f): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
There is a lot of conspiracy in the Boko Haram struggle. It appears that a lot of people are in the chain of getting money from the government. In a way too.,there could be someone in the government that is benefiting
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Contacted Me Over Abducted Dapchi School Girls’-aisha Wakil by ManirBK: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
madridguy:
It shall not be well with every politician playing with the lives and properties of Nigerians. So kidnapping of young girls is now a way of hijacking power.

PMB should stop wasting money on DSS and every other security agency because it is now obvious they're the boko haram. How come since all this years they've not been able to tap mama boko haram lines and use it to track down the beasts?

I think the good people of the North East alone can win the war against boko haram, they should rise up and flush out the demons.

Enough is enough.
It deosnt speak well of our military, if it requires the relocation of all those top military executives to rescue kidnapped girls by Boko Haram. What is happening to our military and intelligence rank and file!

(1)

Niger Gets N200b Investment For Industrial Park / Atiku Comes To Ikeja Bomb Explosion Family Rescue 16yrs After / Crisis Hits Amaechi’s Rivers Apc Kitchen Cabinet 2019 T-http://www.towncrier.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.