Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (5686 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman, What Is The Pride Of A Man ? � / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Inanslove(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by ejembi79: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
wink[quote author=Inanslove post=65505719] [/quot
Integrity

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by donstan18: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who told you "Virginity" is the pride of a woman?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by AryEmber(f): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
You people never tire for virginity matter?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by 2buffagain(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
body count....like any warrior grin

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by imitateMe(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
A sound and efficient erection.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
It's a man's world, women are the ones to impress us.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by madami123: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
When I found out women retain DNA from having sex with different men since then I decided I will never marry a nonvirgin no wonder awa forefather place high value on virgins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
A man's pride is a very very fat bank account..
enough money and investment to last a life time..

8 Likes

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Don’t be fooled, not just women but men also retain DNA. It’s a two way thing. Not just DNA is exchanged, spirits, energies and essences are exchanged between the two. That’s how many unfortunate men are carrying different spirits up and down and are wondering why their village people are attacking them when they’ve slept with different karishikas. God forbid I marry a non virgin man. No one is going to come and taint me and transfer nonsense demons to me.
madami123:
When I found out women retain DNA from having sex with different men since then I decided I will never marry a nonvirgin no wonder awa forefather place high value on virgins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by blakid(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
to disvirgin the virgin.

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
blakid:
to disvirgin the virgin.

Lmfao cheesy
you be mad man i swear cheesy
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by aureen: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
madami123:

Mary the mother of Jesus was a Virgin( there are rules in the realm of the spirit.) grin
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank God I am a virgin, I am the man for you
LadyGoddiva:
Don’t be fooled, not just women but men also retain DNA. It’s a two way thing. Not just DNA is exchanged, spirits, energies and essences are exchanged between the two. That’s how many unfortunate men are carrying different spirits up and down and are wondering why their village people are attacking them when they’ve slept with different karishikas. God forbid I marry a non virgin man. No one is going to come and taint me and transfer nonsense demons to me.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by aspirebig: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Virginity most time is a scam.

I prefer a Lady with good character that will be faithful, hardworking, good manner , good cook, submissive and God fearing. ..not a virgin
Over
a Lady this a Vrigin, lazy, nagging, talkative, poor manners, unfaithful as she want to explore what she did not do as a single, cannot cook

Besides,these babes have different things they use to tighten up their kpeks even after given birth through it and i tell you ....you go sweat before you can penetrate once those stuff is used....

There was a case of a lady that have given birth to a baby girl in the east like few years before relocating to Lagos.. then she came to Lagos and met this man ..she refused to disclose her past to the man, so the man will not dump her.They began dating and the babe always tell the man not to "touch" her that she has not done such thing before and the man obeyed. Then gradually the "love" (deception),grew. The babe later told the man that they will go to their village in the east for the traditional marriage ..all roads lead to east. Now , the girl Parents have moved from their former state of residence to their home town in the another state. Not many people in their home town know about this secret. However, after the traditional marriage, the went back to Lagos.The man did not still know of the secret and each time he meet the wife, she will be crying. ... then the secret leaked. One day, an old family friend of the girl met th on the church and mistakenly asked the woman after her older daughter, innocently...that she must be a big girl now...she just answered yes ....and she is yet to take in for the husband, all these while, she told the man that daughter is their distant cousin daughter living with her parents. But with question asked by the old family friend, man was shocked and just drove the woman out....

That was how the marriage crashed because of lies.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lol
DonPiiko:
Thank God I am a virgin, I am the man for you

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by josh123(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
u dat u are looking for a non virgin man,are u a virgin urself?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Daviestunech(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
His duration on top bed undecided
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Inanslove(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
aspirebig:

I prefer a Lady with good character that will be faithful, hardworking, good manner , good cook, submissive and God fearing. ..not a virgin
Over
a Lady this a Vrigin, lazy, nagging, talkative, poor manners, unfaithful as she want to explore what she did not do as a single, cannot cook

Besides,these babes have different things they use to tighten up their kpeks even after given birth through it and i tell you ....you go sweat before you can penetrate once those stuff is used....

There was a case of a lady that have given birth to a baby girl in the east like few years before relocating to Lagos.. then she came to Lagos and met this man ..she refused to disclose her past to the man, so the man will not dump her.They began dating and the babe always tell the man not to "touch" her that she has not done such thing before and the man obeyed. Then gradually the "love" (deception),grew. The babe later told the man that they will go to their village in the east for the traditional marriage ..all roads lead to east. Now , the girl Parents have moved from their former state of residence to their home town in the another state. Not many people in their home town know about this secret. However, after the traditional marriage, the went back to Lagos.The man did not still know of the secret and each time he meet the wife, she will be crying. ... then the secret leaked. One day, an old family friend of the girl met th on the church and mistakenly asked the woman after her older daughter, innocently...that she must be a big girl now...she just answered yes ....and she is yet to take in for the husband, all these while, she told the man that daughter is their distant cousin daughter living with her parents. But with question asked by the old family friend, man was shocked and just drove the woman out....

That's serious o,why even lie in the first place wen u know nothing hides under the sun......
Some people self angry
aspirebig:

Over

That's serious o,why even lie in the first place wen u know nothing hides under the sun......
Some people self
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Mandrake007(m): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
virginity is dog shit give me a girl with good character,personality and brains who loves me and i'm good
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
His bank account.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
How you wan take know oooo? cheesy
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
LadyGoddiva:

Iba!

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by marvin906(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
he's fat bank account and being able to last more than two rounds grin
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Do men have pride?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Dronedude(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
9 inches cannon.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
DrinkLimca:
A man's pride is a very very fat bank account..

enough money and investment to last a life time..
You're right.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
LadyGoddiva:

you need to pray harder.......
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Praying and fasting cheesy or if he has like one or two body counts, na to do spiritual cleansing grin
tosyne2much:
How you wan take know oooo? cheesy
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
I’m very sure they exist. God will keep my virgin man for me
crankey:

you need to pray harder.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Igbo Girls Are Like This.. Na Wa Ooh!! / MY BEST THREAD — Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] / This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.