Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth (1611 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lots of you Nigerian men don't know your worth. That's why you complain all the time about not being able to get Nigerian women. Lots of you feel so incapable of getting women that you have to buy books that teach you how to approach women and talk to them. Some of you develop wobbly feet and stammering lips when you try to talk to a woman you find attractive. How shameful. These behaviors are as a result of not knowing your value.

When a human interacts with another human, what they do is gauge their value in relation to the other person's value, and this estimation of value informs how they proceed in the interaction. If a person believes himself to be of higher value than the other person, the way he'll interact with the person is different from the way he'll interact with someone he'd estimate as being higher value than himself.

People who understand that they are higher value that the other person are usually confident, relaxed, a bit condescending and self assured when interacting with them. On the other hand, people who perceive themselves as low value in relation to the other person, are usually not confident, shy, deferential, unassertive and jittery when talking to them. This phenomenon also applies to male - female interactions.

Nigerian men listen to this and listen good: You need to start perceiving yourself as higher value than Nigerian women, because you are. When you start to do this, getting women would become easy and effortless.

Women have been designed in a way that they find men who exhibit traits that are associated with high value in relation to them as attractive. If you walk up to a woman who you perceive as being lower value than you, you are going to exhibit characteristics such as:
Confidence - women find this so attractive.
Being relaxed in her presence - Women also admire this
The tendency to make humorous statements due to being relaxed and in control of the situation - women love men who van make them laugh.
Assertiveness - This turns women on.

As you can see, perceiving yourself as higher value than any woman you ever meet only has positive consequences.

But the problem that arises is how do you know you are higher value than any Nigerian woman? I'll will explain with facts.

Fact 1: Nigerian women on the average are among the most unattractive and unfeminine women the world. This is a fact. If you've travelled around the world, this becomes obvious.
Nigerian men on the other hand (black men in general) are among the most sexually attractive men in the world. In terms of attractiveness, black women, especially the ones from subsaharan Africa, are rated the ugliest and most unfeminine, while black men are rated among the most attractive and masculine. There is clearly a mismatch here. So when you see a Nigerian girl you want to approach, irrespective of how "fine" she looks, bear in mind that you are approaching someone who has an extremely lower global attractiveness market value than you.

Fact 2: Nigerian women aren't as smart or informed as the men. This is another important fact you need to have at the back of your mind. And someone can make the argument that there are Nigerian women who are smarter than most Nigerian men. My response to that argument is that most times, these kind of women aren't attractive, and who wants to approach as unattractive woman in the first place? Majority of the attractive Nigerian women you'd meet are usually few IQ points away from retarded. The rest are less smarter and less informed than you are. If this is so, doesn't it indicate that the average approachable Nigerian woman is low value in relation to you, at least intellectually?

Fact 3: Nigerian women need you more than you need them - Men are an invaluable resource to women. They basically can't live without us.
Men usually just need women for two things - sex and child rearing. Women on the other hand need men not just for sex (which gives them more pleasure), but for protection, emotional security, company, care, attention and affection. Looking at this, who needs the other more? If women need you more, aren't you higher value than she is?

When you understand that you are of higher value than any Nigerian woman, you'd have no reason to be afraid to approach them and get them to do what you want them to do.

But all this doesn't mean you have to relax and not do anything to improve yourself. You should work out, eat well, improve your finances and aim to be successful in your career. What all this just does is increase the gap of value between you and Nigerian women - but the gap is naturally there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
true words

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by squarelead(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
How would you treat your wife with all this egoistic words?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wowzers...
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Mandrake007(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
bruh you've no idea how inspiring and encouraging your write up is,gahdamnn if all these are not facts let be damned ..nice write up but I hope my guys can read and digest this but my African brothers are just too thirsty sadly sad
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Adamummya(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
squarelead:
How would you treat your wife with all this egoistic words?

thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hermann Hesse — 'If you hate a person, you
hate something in him that is part of
yourself. What isn't part of ourselves
doesn't disturb us.'

Say no more smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by mgtow: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Well, as much as I'd admit that the tone of this write up is somewhat misogynistic in nature, my brother up there has a point.

The most important part I'd love you guys to focus on is where he said you should strive to improve yourself. It works wonders for your confidence and makes you much more attractive.

Alaye double your hustle o... Owo ni koko

You don't even need to spend on them, not really. Just spend heavily on yourself. Get your own place, get a new wardrobe, designer perfume, expensive wristwatch, work out, eat well, get a car, get busy... immerse yourself in your job, hustle, whatever! Grow yourself rationally, mentally, emotionally, financially, read up, continually strive to expand your knowledge, be determined to grow. It is a very deliberate process, but I promise you that it does work wonders for your life, beyond even getting women.

A man is not truly alive until he has found his purpose in life and trust me, your purpose in life is not a woman. In fact, they are the very creatures most likely to prevent a man from reaching his full potential or attaining even a quarter of it. The job of a woman is to meet you in your period of growth, see the trajectory of where THE BOY is headed even before he can see it himself, and plot the graph of his life by helping him get there. She is a help mate. When you find your purpose as a man, your woman will find you. Not before. You think she is with you cos she loves you more than anything? She is seeing the future.

You must learn to groom yourself physically and mentally. It's not being vain, it's just you taking care of you cos that's what a grown man does. In today's world perception is everything. How people see you, the image you portray, it's very important. You wanna be the kinda guy that when you walk past, people would be inclined to look at you twice. And everybody wants to ride on the coattails of a go getter, it's intoxicating. That's why if you only hang out with successful people you are very likely to end up successful as well. It starts with the mindset and like I said, it's a deliberate process.

Listen to music, watch a movie, smoke a blunt from time to time, pack all the female friends to your side, keep all of them as friends, chat with them from time to time, try to reciprocate the calls sometimes, take em out with you when you wanna go out, occasionally dash them small change, remember 'change', and watch em love you like it's love in Tokyo looool. Of course you can't forget the charm and charisma, and also learn how to be cocky in a cute and innocent way so she can occasionally tell you 'for your miiiiiiind' cos you're being an asshole.

Once again, keep em all as friends and flirt like hell. Wetin consign you? Thank me later when they begin to fall into your trap. At all at all, some will definitely fall. You go dey run from some sef. #truestory

Always remember: Money brings bitchès, bitchès bring lies (- Tupac). Lies of how you're the best thing that has happened in her life since bread and beans. That's the bro code.

Men going their own way is a state of mind. It's believing that you don't need women, THEY NEED YOU!

I believe in the power of thought, I don't know about you. #mgtow

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by ndindiatu: 3:16am On Mar 03, 2018
Women we should bring out maybe one year and lock our pussy to teach these ingrates called men a lesson
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Belafonte(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2018
ndindiatu:
Women we should bring out maybe one year and lock our pussy to teach these ingrates called men a lesson

Lol. Typical Nigerian woman. Someone just bashed your aesthetic value and intelligence and called you useless and all you can reply with is a threat to remove your pûssy from circulation? You didn't think of enhancing your beauty or improving your intellect or just rejecting the disparagement. It must be true that you women have nothing but pûssy to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2018
The op needs Jesus. Didn't read the epistle though
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Belafonte:

Lol. Typical Nigerian woman. Someone just bashed your aesthetic value and intelligence and called you useless and all you can reply with is a threat to remove your pûssy from circulation? You didn't think of enhancing your beauty or improving your intellect or just rejecting the disparagement. It must be true that you women have nothing but pûssy to offer.

True talk angry

I was shocked at her response. Just shows she has nothing else to offer undecided
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Beautiful Piece. OP, you are damn right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by don4real18(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2018
ndindiatu:
I wanted to argue with the OP until I saw your comment. So, it's only pussy you have to offer seeing that the OP was talking about intelligence and beauty. SMH angry
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2018
they are worthless
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by myself13: 8:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Haha
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Ngokafor(f): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2018
The day the Nigerian male youths will think of how to be productive to themselves,the nation and human race regardless of how the economy is..their lives will certainly be happier..cos they are one unhappy and sad lots.

..Women did this,women did that undecided.. Enough of talking about women and their issues as well as hounding them 24/7 biko..The fact you are jobless,sick and tired of your life is not the fault of women...Be productive and quit talking about women because they are not the reason why you are unemployable,broke and frustrated..

Your fellow men who has been leading this country ruined it..therefore direct your frustrations at them and let women be...It is only a male simpleton who will tailor his life's sucess around women and their perceptions of them...period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by brownhawk: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
all this bashing of women don do na undecided
why will you be civilized. I didn't see any bashing but raw truth and advise. Or u prefer we all keep living in lies and falsehood as sweet as it is. The Nigerian society will never develop anywhere if the truth is not acted upon. So I 900% agree with op
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by brownhawk: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2018
ndindiatu:
80% of Nigerian women have your mentality anyway so u can't blame op for his advice
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by ubunja(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Belafonte:

Lol. Typical Nigerian woman. Someone just bashed your aesthetic value and intelligence and called you useless andb all you can reply with is a threat to remove your pûssy from circulation ? You didn't think of enhancing your beauty or improving your intellect or just rejecting the disparagement. It must be true that you women have nothing but pûssy to offer .
how otfen do you meet a thoughtprocess like this??
my jaw is on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by ORI1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
mgtow:
Well, as much as I'd admit that the tone of this write up is somewhat misogynistic in nature, my brother up there has a point.

The most important part I'd love you guys to focus on is where he said you should strive to improve yourself. It works wonders for your confidence and makes you much more attractive.

You don't even need to spend on them, not really. Just spend heavily on yourself. Get your own place, get a new wardrobe, designer perfume, expensive wristwatch, work out, eat well, get a car, get busy... immerse yourself in your job, hustle, whatever! Grow yourself rationally, mentally, emotionally, financially, read up, continually strive to expand your knowledge, be determined to grow. It is a very deliberate process, but I promise you that it does work wonders for your life, beyond even getting women.

A man is not truly alive until he has found his purpose in life and trust me, your purpose in life is not a woman. In fact, they are the very creatures most likely to prevent a man from reaching his full potential or attaining even a quarter of it. The job of a woman is to meet you in your period of growth, see the trajectory of where THE BOY is headed even before he can see it himself, and plot the graph of his life by helping him get there. She is a help mate. When you find your purpose as a man, your woman will find you. Not before. You think she is with you cos she loves you more than anything? She is seeing the future.

You must learn to groom yourself physically and mentally. It's not being vain, it's just you taking care of you cos that's what a grown man does. In today's world perception is everything. How people see you, the image you portray, it's very important. You wanna be the kinda guy that when you walk past, people would be inclined to look at you twice. And everybody wants to ride on the coattails of a go getter, it's intoxicating. That's why if you only hang out with successful people you are very likely to end up successful as well. It starts with the mindset and like I said, it's a deliberate process.

Listen to music, watch a movie, smoke a blunt from time to time, pack all the female friends to your side, keep all of them as friends, chat with them from time to time, try to reciprocate the calls sometimes, take em out with you when you wanna go out, occasionally dash them small change, remember 'change', and watch em love you like it's love in Tokyo looool. Of course you can't forget the charm and charisma, and also learn how to be cocky in a cute and innocent way so she can occasionally tell you 'for your miiiiiiind' cos you're being an asshole.

Once again, keep em all as friends and flirt like hell. Wetin consign you? Thank me later when they begin to fall into your trap. At all at all, some will definitely fall. You go dey run from some sef. #truestory

Always remember: Money brings bitchès, bitchès bring lies (- Tupac). Lies of how you're the best thing that has happened in her life since bread and beans. That's the bro code.

Men going their own way is a state of mind. It's believing that you don't need women, THEY NEED YOU!

Really felt and digested this bruh. You hit so many things bothering me with this post. Thanks a lot. #mgtow..
Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
ndindiatu:
. Is that all you can offer? Gerrarahia mehn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by Belafonte(m): 3:34am On Mar 04, 2018
ubunja:

how otfen do you meet a thoughtprocess like this??
my jaw is on the floor.

Na you still be oga na. I dey greet you for here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men: Know Your Worth by JhyMedex: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2018
mgtow:

Apologies to Y'all But i intentionally quoted the whole write up Cos its dt Lit!!..

Bn tryna find a point to disagree wit n bruh i cldnt find jerk shii!! cheesy..

More of this kinda education n restructurin..Hats of Man!!

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Lawyer And His Beautiful Bride To Be / Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 / Man Staged A Fight, Proposed To His Girlfriend Who Was Trying To Settle It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.