Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) (1798 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
If Nigeria tired your business I beg my brother or sister relocate.

24hrs/7 light, shame on Nigeria

A country they supply light now having 24hrs light

Once again shame on that Rubbish country.

Tell me why I will not change my Nationality

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
undecided I'M PRAYING THAT SOON I WILL SWITCH TO AMERICAN CITIZEN, I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I'M PRAYING THAT SOON I WILL SWITCH TO AMERICAN CITIZEN, I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Amen

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
amani63:

bonny island in rivers state we have light ,24/7. after that have been said what have u done to improve ur country?
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
bonny island in rivers state we have light ,24/7. after that have been said what have u done to improve ur country?
show me proof not bonny island for mouth

Island na person the live there even if person lives there what's the population.

Am sure it will not pass 300,000
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
amani63:

Island na person the live there even if person lives there what's the population.

bonny island have light 247 it's been like that close to 20yrs now, bonny island have LNG, and co people actually do work and live there, because it's best place 4 business.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by emmyid(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2018
OP.. Which country are you talking about?
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
bonny island have light 247 it's been like that close to 20yrs now, bonny island have LNG, and co I don't need to tell how the population are.
tell me if you can do business in such a place

Bonny island have light due to Refinery there and besides I am talking of country not an island

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2018
emmyid:
OP.. Which country are you talking about?
somewhere in west Africa
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
amani63:
tell me if you can do business in such a place

Bonny island have light due to Refinery there and besides I am talking of country not an island
so wat have u done to improve ur own country? u have done nothing at, all u just come online to rant all the time, u think other countries are not tired of u people evading there country? eg south Africans don't Nigerians in there country, they keep telling u people to leave all the time. keep running frm ur problems, and don't fix them in the end na una go suffer am . good morning
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
so wat have u done to improve ur own country? u have done nothing at, u just come online to rant all the time, u think other countries are not tired of u people evading there country? eg south African who don't Nigerians in there country, they keep u people to leave all the, keep running frm ur problems, and don't fix them in the end na una go zoo suffer am . good9ite
they are tired I must say.
But when you see good thing you appreciate

I don't rant bro
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2018
amani63:
they are tired I must say.
But when you see good thing you appreciate

I don't rant bro
no wen u see good things, u also try and make ur own good too. like the good thins u see, in the end waiting no be ur own, no be ur own.
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
no wen u see good things, u also try and make ur own good too. like the good thins u see, in the end waiting no be ur own, no be ur own.
then let constitution or law of Nigeria change so that youth with vision can rule not what we have now

Politicians that cares about their pocket and selfish interest

Tell me how Nigeria will improve

Don't forget that Nigeria got independence the same year with Dubai.
What's the difference between the two countries?
VISION
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 03, 2018
amani63:
then let constitution or law of Nigeria change so that youth with vision can rule not what we have now

Politicians that cares about their pocket and selfish interest

Tell me how Nigeria will improve

Don't forget that Nigeria got independence the same year with Dubai.
What's the difference between the two countries?
VISION
let me tell u something Nigerian is like this not because of the leaders or we lack vision. it,'s because of the I don't care attitude look at the girl that comment on this thread Gloria Ninja. her statement is she can't wait to go to the U.S and leave Nigerian, u see she don't care about the rest of others but only herself, with that kind of mind set Nigerian will neva grow come rain come sunshine.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Asowari:
let me tell u something Nigerian is like this not because of the leaders or we lack vision. it,'s because of the I don't care attitude look at the girl that comment on this thread Gloria Ninja. her statement is she can't wait to go to the U.S and leave Nigerian, u see she don't care about the rest of others but only herself, with that kind of mind set Nigerian will neva grow come rain come sunshine.
I see you believe so much in Nigeria

My brother I don't think is " I don't care attitude" even If we Start to care that will not change anything since we have bad leadership in our country.

OK how many jobs has the Government created so far last month or two months ago,remember there was a post this morning that said
Abia state University matriculates 6483 where will that 6483 find job after graduation.

See you tomorrow

Goodnight bro
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by clitlicker: 1:50am On Mar 03, 2018
everbody should leave th country. naija don cast. if better to be a sweeper in europe than be a graduate in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by wallywest(m): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2018
In schools though.. E.g Lagos state university college of medicine....24/7 light
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by yarimo(m): 2:33am On Mar 03, 2018
Please change your nationality to north Korea
amani63:

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 03, 2018
amani63:

Qua Iboe Terminal (QIT) at Ibeno where Mobil operates in Akwa Ibom has 24/7 light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by IamAirforce1: 5:07am On Mar 03, 2018
19 hrs power supply in my area
Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2018
yarimo:
Please change your nationality to north Korea
missile no da call me for now bro

Re: 24hrs/7 Light, Where In Nigeria Could This Happen (pic) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
19 hrs power supply in my area
your area abi
What of Whole country

When I was in Aba In 2015 I hardly see light 4 hours a day

(1) (Reply)

my sex style is standing what's yours / Marriage And Mastubation / Kim Kardashian Drops Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.