Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune (27572 Views)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 2019: PDP Governor Plots With Buhari’s Men - Tribune / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Getintouch2004(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ukochukwu na the same problem
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by TheFreeOne: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
A highly welcome move.

But the koko is we need to know their candidates. I hope the likes of Donald Duke will be involved.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by buhariguy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good .
Buhari till 2023.

Nobody born of a woman can defeat buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Yankee101: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Marching at last
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
I can't just stop laughing
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Spent forces and expired politicians.

Form your own party. We simply want more options and distinguishable manifestos to choose from. I'm all for younger people coming together to make a difference. Sitting on the fence to complain is certainly not the way to go.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by buhariguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rolandonyi:
All the people there have no political value. Non of them can boast of 10000 votes in any election.
even orubebe is there
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by misgab: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Political intrigue reloading bye to PDP and APC. Have said it before we Nigerians are no fools. APC ese ke kosi ati ese osi meji yin malooo. you and your demonic broom that you have used to sweep away our prosperity in Nigeria.Take your inlaws, nieces, nephews , sons and daughters along.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by buhariguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
TheFreeOne:
A highly welcome move.

But the koko is we need to know their candidates. I hope the likes of Donald Duke will be involved.

who dash duke,
Your hope is dead before arriving

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by obinnamichael: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
recycled thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by diegwu01: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Are we serious in this country.?
in less than 2 months 4 political parties SDP, MRN,CNN, ARPD, have claimed to be the 3rd force using OBJ's name
as backbone. Is this how they plan to defeat PMB? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by diegwu01: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
who dash duke,
Your hope is dead before arriving
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by buhariguy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Spent forces and expired politicians.

with this move, PDP is dead.
And a confirm winning for APC
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by diegwu01: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
obinnamichael:
recycled thieves
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by diegwu01: 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhariguy:
even orubebe is there

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by surgical: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rolandonyi:
All the people there have no political value. Non of them can boast of 10000 votes in any election.
They don't even have quality the kind of money to make impact, when APC did it they had deep pockets in the form of so many governors from fashola to amechi and co who will bank roll this ones.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by oloriooko(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
That was how we thought APC had bianle plans not knowing they are same group of clueless selfish old hags
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Boss13:
Jerry Gana and Edwin Clark!!!!!!! That’s PDP in disguise

I believe obasanjo has the brains and can find the brains and right forces to form a worthy challenge to what we have now bt he shud try to bring in a good mixture of new breeds so this doesnt end up looking like a pdp reunion.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by AtikuCampaign(m): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Atiku is the right man
Atiku for president 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by funshint(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
nice one...
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Ken4Christ: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I give my support to SDP because of the leadership whom I am familiar with when I was on Campus. He is a devoted Christian and a lay preacher. I will never forget a message he preached back then on Campus tittled, 'assurance of salvation'. It really strengthened me growing up as a young Christian convert. I even had a dinner once in his house. He is a man clothed with humility.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by stanleeodor(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
omololu2020:
so you think they won't split the APC vote too abi?

APC is not as powerful as it was in 2015 again,if the SDP politicians are wise,let them present a popular southern candidate

you think so.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by lizuha: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
no be small thing o

Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by moderatedguy: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
EvilChild:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Seconded
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Let's not be caught off-guard or be distracted. Trying the same move twice always becomes overload. Try it once, and it can't be figured. Which is why it is imperative that we don't get misled twice (or thrice). Remember, politics is a game, so, don't think straight, think like a #naija beter.

I've said it before and will still say it again. Atiku Abubakar, is the best choice FOR NOW. Wisdom demands that if you want to wrestle power from a powerful force, you need something bigger.
In the entire north, nobody,...and I mean, no politician presently, can wrestle power from Buhari, except Atiku. So, why not we first collect this 'gold' from Buhari, which he has rubbished, and hand it over to a moderate man who has a goldmine already, then we can speak of fielding a young lad to lead future exploration?

Politics is a game. The move is like a chess based on the power of the queen; the king is a prick. If you field a pawn or a rook against a queen, you're finished. You might try the sophistication of a knight or bishop, and it seems an optimistic move, but a strategic queen will nullify the threat. But take up a queen against a queen, and the king is MORE vulnerable. You most likely will get a checkmate.

In another sense, you don't field a country like Rwanda against a nation like China, in terms of war. You field a country like US. And to oppose US, field a country like Russia.

So, that's the case.
It's the north's time to be in power, and although you might dislike that idea because it makes you uncomfortable, in the long run, you must have to come up with a choice. And therefore, being that Atiku himself is self-reliant, and is a political heavyweight, with the prospect of restructuring the country- a move that will benefit all regions in Nigeria- you cast your sure bet on him. Even naijabet won't 'cut' your game. If you're presented with Buhari or Atiku, my dear, vote Atiku. He has good stuffs in him.
He is financially independent, is a businessman, has the core issue which we all want as his campaign slogan (not like those who have hundreds of campaign promises and never fulfilled one). ONLY restructuring alone, will reshape Nigeria's political and economic structure- a move greatly opposed by the north.

We must make a choice now.
We can't make that choice at the eleventh hour because by then, it might be too late. Hell is real, and it is Nigeria. But if you want the real hellfire, overlook this post and fold your arms.
Naturally, we Igbos, will survive; we always survive. What about others? Yet, as an Igbo man, I have checked all options, and Atiku, the Turaki of Adamawa, the Wazirin, fits the top shot.

I have nothing to gain from this other than a better future for all.
Unemployment rate has soared and every year students graduate with no jobs. The present scheme by govt to provide jobs, is our inalienable rights, and yet a minimum wage as the one presented, is seen as doing us good. Too poor!
Atiku on his own part, already employs a workforce whom he pays from his own pocket.
We all know his achievements under his two terms as vice president. How he reshaped Nigeria with the introduction of the economic 'hotheads.'
We also know he financially sponsored the elections of his boss then, and that of Nigeria's present boss, with his own personal money, from his purse.
When our mumu go do?
Keep your pvc tight, and cast it for the right person, not for party.
If not for anything else, but to change the change. We've tasted the present change and it is bitter, and we've had enough. Let's try some other change. If they both taste the same, then we would have no other choice than to look to Asia and Europe for example- a revolution.
There is no law against protesters worldwide, only in Nigeria do we shiver out of fear. But if we hold on tight, a single gunshot on a single soul, is an act towards genocide in the international criminal courts. But only if we shun prejudice, racism and tribalism.
We underestimate our power.
In ancient Rome, the arena was set up to entertain the crowd with the fights of gladiators, that way they won't rebel against Roman emperors. Even Rome understood the need for distraction.
When the mob rises, as they do in Europe and Asia, you would know who truly owns the nation.
Mob power is our untapped power, until then, we have an option, and it is: vote for #back2Daura, and vote in #Atikulate.
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Mandrake007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
In as much as I hate to admit it, Buhari will win the 2019 presidential elections,it's painful to say but it will happen..
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
Dead moves everywhere. Sai Baba or no election.

you must be joking
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by chisoss: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... I Can't Stop Laughing O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQcK-mCL0M
Re: 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune by michoim(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
So it is even past looters that are forming the so called third force...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''kogi Koya...kogi Ko Bello'' - Senator Dino Melaye Releases A New Music Video / Ahmed Salkida Arrested By DSS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.