Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

President Buhari & Bokoharam Terrorists Have The Same Master - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & Bokoharam Terrorists Have The Same Master (374 Views)

The Jihadist Terrorists Have Brought In Their Weapons Throug Your Porous Borders / Buhari, Bokoharam And The Nigerian Army / I Blame CAN, PFN, Osinbajo For Yet To Be Freed Girl, Not Buhari & BokoHaram- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari & Bokoharam Terrorists Have The Same Master by Elbinawi: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Dear Nigerians,

The master of President Buhari and #BokoHaram terrorists is one and the same. The savage Wahhabi King Salman of Saudi Arabia is the master of both.

This is the main reason why President Buhari is busy releasing BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of "repentance". Today President Buhari is the biggest funder of BokoHaram terrorism using the pretext of ransom payment.

#ISIS & #AlQaeda terrorists and supporters sent me death threats and Buhari's terrorists and supporters sent me death threats. They are one and the same.

On 27th November, 2015, the leader of BokoHaram, Abubakar Shekau, threatened Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and Nigerian Shia community with genocide, two weeks later President Buhari attacked Sheikh Zakzaky and brutally slaughtered 1000+ Shia infants, children, women and men in Zaria and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury the evidences. #ZariaGenocide

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

. / Buhari In Accra For Ghana’s Independence Anniversary Celebrations / Even Our Worst Critics Will Agree We’ve Tried On Security – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.