Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75172 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by dayboh2: 8:58am On May 11, 2018
CosmicJames:

Did you follow the tips on how to send your invitation request in the link at the first page of this thread?
Also,if I want to reapply, can I still use the payoneer account that associated with my 3 accounts that were turned down?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Linzo(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2018
I just got approved today, I sent invitation last week Friday
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2018
cosmicJames

please teach us how to make research.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Bcbabe(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
All gurus here claiming this and that, how can you take folks to river to teach them how to fish but leave them on the river bank and be smiling at them from your canoe from middle of the river?

If you want to teach, do it fully giving all details and stop all grandstanding exhibitions...... Abeg!

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2018
dayboh2:

Also,if I want to reapply, can I still use the payoneer account that associated with my 3 accounts that were turned down?
The Payoneer account is not the problem.
So I think you can still use it.
If you decide to reapply, make it simple.
Try changing the pattern to make it different from the previous applications so they won't know it is still you.

If nothing works, then do not worry.
Amazon is not the only option.
You can find success with other POD sites.

Concerning your request to open the account for you, I'm not sure it will be possible because it is against their rules
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2018
Chiscomax:
cosmicJames

please teach us how to make research.
I've already posted a free video tutorial with free tools on how to do your research and know the BSR (best Seller Rank) of T-shirts that are selling on Kikimat.
I think I will do more tutorials on how to research especially niche research.

But in the meantime, do well to watch that video and it will help you greatly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by dayboh2: 5:40pm On May 11, 2018
CosmicJames:

The Payoneer account is not the problem.
So I think you can still use it.
If you decide to reapply, make it simple.
Try changing the pattern to make it different from the previous applications so they won't know it is still you.

If nothing works, then do not worry.
Amazon is not the only option.
You can find success with other POD sites.

Concerning your request to open the account for you, I'm not sure it will be possible because it is against their rules
kk.thankz.Av created another payoneer acct.I ll use it to reapply one more time.I pray for God's favour this time.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2018
CosmicJames:

I've already posted a free video tutorial with free tools on how to do your research and know the BSR (best Seller Rank) of T-shirts that are selling on Kikimat.

Thanks a lot cosmicjames, I am having some difficulties. This is my third time of applying to merch and it has been rejected today.

What would you advice me to do? I really need to be on this program.

I even created a new payoneer account and applied using a new email and was still rejected.

Now that i have been rejected, cn i use that same payoneer account to reapply? or is it goodbye to merch for me? can i still be successful with the merch application?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2018
dayboh2:

kk.thankz.Av created another payoneer acct.I ll use it to reapply one more time.I pray for God's favour this time.

please how did you create another payoneer account? do you have multiple national ID cards?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
CosmicJames:

i am having problems accessing kikimat.com please any help?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mrhansome12(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
From the research I made I think the key to this business is to research for the right niche like pets, inspirational quotes, events (like world cup, NBA finals, Superbowl WWE wrestlemena etc) Thanksgiving day, independence day, Halloween, veterans day etc. Funny niche etc. Do an amazing unique designs, write a good and specific headings and use the right keywords. If you don't have money for advert you relay on organic search but if you have money you create a Facebook fan page and run ad to the targeted audience, the ad will send traffic to your Amazon merch landing page, while doing that you can also build a mailing for retargeting. In case you don't know how to run a Facebook ad they are experts in it you can hire. Op I hope I'm making sense.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2018
CosmicJames:

It should work.
Give it a try first.
If it won't work, they will tell you.

Thanks so much......it worked, I sent you a mail, I followed d step on the kikimat, waiting for approval, thanks once again
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 11:46pm On May 11, 2018

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Wynnah(m): 1:07am On May 12, 2018
cool
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2018
hayzed12345:
Here is what i got from the link
grin

which kind problem be dis.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by major911(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2018
TRYING to sing up for payoneer and I am at the last stage..pls someone shld help with how to fill swift/Bic section....abeg
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2018
Chiscomax:

i am having problems accessing kikimat.com please any help?
What is the problem you are having?
Are you getting an error message?

Kikimat is loading very fine.
Try checking it again.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
CosmicJames:

What is the problem you are having?
Are you getting an error message?

Kikimat is loading very fine.
Try checking it again.

okay bro. I have applied 4 times and rejected 4 times.

I am tired o. I mean merch and I ha e knowledge of design.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tmanis(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2018
Redbubble suspended my account cry

Amazon accepted me, I uploaded a design, they say its still being checked by their team for Luke 2 days now, I used their psd template?

Is something wrong or they take their time to accept designs?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2018
tmanis:

Amazon accepted me, I uploaded a design, they say its still being checked by their team for Luke 2 days now, I used their psd template?

Redbubble na just useless site.

They have suspended me for the second time.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2018
tmanis:

Amazon manually check each uploaded design to make sure comply their policies.
Just wait patiently for them to do their thing.
Hopefully, it will be approved
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2018
CosmicJames:

Hopefully, it will be apprjoved

sir, can u help me with merch app? ve been rejected 4 times.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2018
hayzed12345:
Here is what i got from the link

don't bother, I ve been suspended
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2018
Chiscomax:

sir, can u help me with merch app? ve been rejected 4 times.
really feel sorry about your application being declined multiple times.
But don't worry bro.
You will go beyond Merch By Amazon (MBA) and make even more money than you would have made on Amazon.

If you remember, I say somewhere that I'm working on semilar system like MBA?
I just don't want to introduce it yet because it involves other processes like facebook advertising and I'm still researching and working on the system to make sure everything works fine and actually make some money with it.
Then finally, I will introduce it. (paid)

The only problem now is that it is taking longer due to challenges encountered. But you can wait patiently for it to be perfected.

In the meantime,
I will advise you give Amazon a break.
Chances are, they've probably detected your pattern of invitation request so they just reject the application each time.

Also, by next week, I will post free tutorials on Kikimat for other POD sites where you can also earn royalties on your designs. Some of which are better than Redbubble so you can go to work doing what you know
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tmanis(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2018
CosmicJames:

Hopefully, it will be approved
Thanks bro, uploaded another one today...

Why do dey limit it to one submission per day?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by BanjiHols(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
Been 3days since i ave been approved.. However my graphics software expired.. I must by all means create one today even if na with photoshop undecided
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 10:53pm On May 12, 2018
Congratulations bro, you just getting started
montumonami:
i just logged into my account and discovered i had my first sale after waiting for over a month though the royalty is negligible grin..do not let anybody discourage you..my ball just started rolling ..ama keep it rolling cheesy
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 10:56pm On May 12, 2018
no be say i no wan teach you guys ooo, meself na learner for this thing bro.

Anyways, this article will help alot if you can read from start to end--->>> https://startupbros.com/merch-by-amazon/

Chiscomax:

So you can't teach us how to make research on our own? we are not trying to take your niche away from you. Do you research using merch informer? how do you do it?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
My broda no guru anywhwere, if you can make use of Google and Youtube very well you will get what you want, stop waiting for someone to feed you when you can go out there and get what you need yourself.

Bcbabe:
All gurus here claiming this and that, how can you take folks to river to teach them how to fish but leave them on the river bank and be smiling at them from your canoe from middle of the river?

If you want to teach, do it fully giving all details and stop all grandstanding exhibitions...... Abeg!

3 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 11:07pm On May 12, 2018
if you are using same browser to reapply they will continue to reject you, get a new and fresh browser to reapply, you can also change your payment info from the one you used before...

Chiscomax:

okay bro. I have applied 4 times and rejected 4 times.

I am tired o. I mean merch and I ha e knowledge of design.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2018
hayzed12345:
if you are using same browser to reapply they will continue to reject you, get a new and fresh browser to reapply, you can also change your payment info from the one you used before...

You mean redbubble or Merch?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 10:41am On May 13, 2018
Both
Chiscomax:

You mean redbubble or Merch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.