Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75170 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 6:53am On May 29, 2018
hayzed12345:
Am posting this to motivate someone...

Abeg, Am in need of MBA account if you have for sale.
Do u convert your t-shirts design to jpeg or PNG b4 uploading ?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by africanman85: 6:55am On May 29, 2018
CosmicJames:

Safe yourself the stress of looking for Tax Number and SSN.
Go to Kikimat and follow the step by step tutorial that I've posted on filling the form as a Non American and you will be fine
Do I save my design to Jpeg or PNG b4 uploading ?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tosinjay(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2018
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer if you got for sale?

My whatsapp link is on my signature

Rate is great
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2018
africanman85:
PNG
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by imagrg(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2018
imagrg:
Which Tax identification number or social security number do I use in the form?
I'm done
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by imagrg(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2018
Can I use pictures or logo or a T-shirt logo design from the web as my design work?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by donqx: 9:53am On May 29, 2018
Chiscomax:

He will just tell you to do more research.

don't mind that dude posting fake payment proofs for clicks to keep the thread alive.sure its same dude who open the thread I guess.

since many has joined one or two tee platform and uploaded a design or 2 without result or conversion coz so many views here and the dude is the only one earning of of hundreds of people who has joined and uploaded a design.

I urge you guys to try freelance fiverr upwork and render a service or try dropshipping combined with shopify.

4 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2018
africanman85:
You can save either of them.
Both file format are accepted on most POD sites
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Abduletudaye(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2018
So i realised the application cannot be completed until there are bank details in place.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 9:49pm On May 29, 2018
Please how do i go about the tax identification thing.... Help a Brother
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ajericho(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2018
Just got approved, barely 5days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2018
ajericho:
Just got approved, barely 5days

Congrats bro...
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 9:49am On May 30, 2018
Thanks a lot sir, but does payoneer still accept the temporary national identity card(the slip) as a means of identification ? please help out am stuck and do not have another id-card
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 10:03am On May 30, 2018
Abduletudaye:

Congrats bro...
please which id card did you use for verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2018
Ibrixy:
Thanks a lot sir, but can does payoneer still accept the temporary national identity card(the slip) as a means of identification ? please help out am stuck and do not have another id-card
Try using it to sign up.
If they will not accept it, they will inform you.
But I think they may accept it.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Abduletudaye(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2018
Ibrixy:
please which id card did you use for verification.

National ID.

Payoneer got approved today.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 10:35pm On May 30, 2018
Abduletudaye:

National ID.
The temporary slip or the permanent PVC please?
Payoneer got approved today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Abduletudaye(m): 4:29am On May 31, 2018
Ibrixy:

The National ID that has the NIN number..
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by FESPO(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
Start freelancing, make money on upwork. If you are in need of upwork account, message me on whatsapp @ 08140056407
The price is very affordable
It's trusted and verified

**Two months warranty if anything happens to your account**
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by spotmataz: 6:41pm On May 31, 2018
donqx:

don't mind that dude posting fake payment proofs for clicks to keep the thread alive.sure its same dude who open the thread I guess.

since many has joined one or two tee platform and uploaded a design or 2 without result or conversion coz so many views here and the dude is the only one earning of of hundreds of people who has joined and uploaded a design.

I urge you guys to try freelance fiverr upwork and render a service or try dropshipping combined with shopify.

When you sound like this you discourage others. This programe is not where you will upload a design or a few and fold your hands.

People that have really established an income with this biz uploads designs in the hundreds and thousands. That is why there are levels.

https://smallbiztrends.com/2018/03/business-on-merch-by-amazon.html

This story and many more online are a testimony to that that fact.

Dont give up yet.

Op is doing a great job here. Let us not discredit his efforts.

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ajericho(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Guys I need the video tutorial on how to use canva
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Lordkross(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2018
CosmicJames:

You don't need a Dom account.
Enter your normal savings account details there.
You will be receiving your earnings from Amazon to your Payoneer account. Then from your Payoneer account, you will withdraw the money to your local bank account.
That's how it works.

Payoneer serves as your US bank account

If you have any challenge, do let me know

Hello boss, just got to know about this today, am stuck here with Payoneer where they ask me to provide my Swift/BIC...please how can i find this for GTB?
Thanks for your help already.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by chusks(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2018
CosmicJames:

Try using it to sign up.
pls o,can I upload my personal image n edit using d mobile app or is it only peculiar to PC users?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Jerryc3(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
mrhansome12:
Can you guys access my product and give a feedback
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D9HN9MB?ref_=pe_2196150_146773810
what app did u use for the design pls?? Canva is requesting for upgrade
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
chusks:
pls o,can I upload my personal image n edit using d mobile app or is it only peculiar to PC users?
I'm not sure that will be accepted. But you can try it
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by chusks(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
CosmicJames:
I'm not sure that will be accepted. But you can try it
OK,thanks.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Chiscomax(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
donqx:

Does shopify pay well?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Lordkross(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Credits to the OP for this insight. I have since read through the posts page by page and i have also completed the registration.

I didn't need to follow the Tutorials and all that, and my reasons was that i tried asking a question and got no response.

I have see posts doubting and some even accusing the OP of fraud and all that, this is really bad. If you don't have meaningful contributions to a tread there is no need to be in this tread. I have learnt a lot from Nairaland, and to those as willing to share to those who need to learn. I want to also state that as a people, until we find a way to remove doubts and procrastination we will never achieve greatness.

No matter the day when you start your business, every body get their own customers...never lose hope.

Thank you OP and to all the contributors...them approve me or not, I'm always ready to try again.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mrhansome12(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jerryc3:
what app did u use for the design pls?? Canva is requesting for upgrade
Photoshop
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Lordkross:

Hello boss, just got to know about this today, am stuck here with Payoneer where they ask me to provide my Swift/BIC...please how can i find this for GTB?
Thanks for your help already.
Here is the swift code for GTB.

GTBINGLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ibrixy: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
CosmicJames:

Try using it to sign up.
I tried opening a payoneer account with my national id slip( i don't have a driver license nor international passport) but it was rejected, is there any other option.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by franzis(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Op.. you are mouthed ... I have started on the journey.. from registering , approval , uploading all didn't take more than a week ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.