Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] (27142 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by WetclefMenForum(f): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
For those who want to read the post on our website with good presentation, click this link http://www.wetclef.com/topic409.html

1 Share

Re: How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
if I ask you the question, just go straight to the point and tell me where you schooled, if you are igbo, if you are jobless or working, don't beat around the bush.
You have 66 in your moniker. I'm suspecting you o! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.