Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (63360 Views)

Fire Kills Imam, His Wife And Two Children In Kaduna (Photos) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Yakdbull: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today and forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chai! The twin didn't form well
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by bigstan11787(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bloogers hand work
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by carinmom(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Optional09:
Nonsense people all the bad things in this world is from them

You are heartless undecided
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by princeadams11: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today and forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!
What an illiterate fellow
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Unfortunately the northern politicians are busy stealing funds meant to equip medical facilities would have been useful for such a case.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by uyplus(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
She wan use the baby beg for alms! Begging religion!
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
she has been exposed to radioactive material. that community needs to examined by the government.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Witnes: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
Its like u easily 4got when a woman born a horse inside a church in sapele road Benin.
Cool ur nerves don't allow d fiver of bigotry to eat up ur happiness
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ambgiano(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oshe octopus
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
olokeded:
A 24-year-old mother of 3 has given birth to a set of twins in Zaria, with one of them having four hands and three legs. According to DailyTrust, Malama Hawwa’u Jamilu delivered the twins on Sunday, 25th February, 2018. .

Strangely, Hawwa’u was not perturbed about the physique of her baby. She told Daily Trust that she regarded it as part of the might of Allah. “Both of them are female. Of course, one would have loved to deliver the babies without any deformity. But since Allah in His infinite mercy had decided to create the twins like this, what can I do? This is why you see me relaxed, and I love them both.

The only peculiar behaviour exhibited by the deformed twin, is a big appetite. Apart from that. She is normal like any other baby. Have you forgotten that I carried her in my womb for nine months? I love my daughter and I know that she is human, despite her physical challenge," Hawwa’u said, adding that she has given birth three times before now, making the twins her fourth delivery during her six years of marriage. .

Similarly, Hawwa’u said she doesn’t attend ante-natal sessions, saying that she delivered her other children at home, same as the twins. A doctor at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Dr. Umar Abdul’aziz, said the extra leg and hands can be removed and the little girl can have a normal life.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-lady-gives-birth-baby-4-hands-3-legs-kaduna/

This is what happens when pregnant woman won't leave shisha alone..........
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by agurza(f): 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Optional09:
Nonsense people all the bad things in this world is from them
. Baby factory exclusive.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
Ur wisdom has been served at a serve-ur-self party on a saturday. Ur so primitive and little in ur thoughts... now ur judging her situation on her religion? Guy ur a shame to christainity, i wonder how often u read ur bible, ye of no sense...

1 Like

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
this the sign that northers are cursed, their sin is too much
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Referendum50:

Because they ffuck cows and worship the east moon
Deformity comes in different forms, take d baby for example her deformity is on d ouside but ppl like u suffer from internal deformity, ur brain is obviously deformed. Demented female, nd am sure ur claiming to be a gradute oo, see leaders odof tomoro.... shame!!!
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Slickest(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Godwin978:
this the sign that northers are cursed, their sin is too much
Ode
U cant even spell northerners correctly, so ur now a sin detector that analyses ppls sins... some nigerians are just so demented, with d level of world wide advancement oo u stil chose to b primitive and sttupid
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ignis: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
I call on the president or the governor of her state to take assist financially to enable immediate and successful surgery.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Optional09: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
carinmom:

You are heartless undecided

It is more heartless to be aiding bokoharam than what I just said. Imaging building an hospital with all the billions of ransom paid to their brothers in boko
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by realabraham: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
gabpaul:
Lol...Octopus cheesy
Please dear, you do not ever laugh at or make jest of things like this.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by carinmom(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Optional09:

It is more heartless to be aiding bokoharam than what I just said. Imaging building an hospital with all the billions of ransom paid to their brothers in boko
And who says there are no hospitals in Zaria, maybe it was the choice of the couples not to have attended antenatal, it would have been detected in vitro
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Shehucom(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
Must we always associate everything with religion, that's why we never grew as a nation. Go to India, isreal and other parts of the world and see strange things like this happen. Your internet is your friend, it has helped a lot of people
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Optional09: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
carinmom:

And who says there are no hospitals in Zaria, maybe it was the choice of the couples not to have attended antenatal, it would have been detected in vitro

Why are they even having babies they can’t care for?. Even if he’s well he will end up a boko Or beg on the street
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Megaflex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
ItzChinnex:
ThankGod she said it's the work of Allah not God. Because God can not give a child like this. I now understand how Satan Intrude into a better plan created by God because of the weakness of men.
What is wrong with all you religious retards? Bringing Satan and God into a purely natural phenomenon. I tire for all of una abeg
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by carinmom(f): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Optional09:

Why are they even having babies they can’t care for?. Even if he’s well he will end up a boko Or beg on the street

Hey stop saying all these rubbish, your comment reeks of ignorance about the north, I live in Zaria, who told you there are BH in Zaria, hun? The worst these people do mainly because of poverty and ignorance is to allow their wards to be wandering aimlessly round the streets or hawk, but BH in Zaria? And I believe poverty and ignorance are the reasons why the couple didn't seek antenatal care
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
Goro
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by stevecantrell: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Product of an Alien

Partially resorbed Siamese twin.
The head has been resorbed into the surving twin.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by salam1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
Weldon so all Christians are now immune to strange news, honestly ur mumu no get part 2, just scroll back on nairaland and here the bad news that koms out from Christian dominated community. I mean the south, everyday u hear of children killing dere parent or using dem for money rituals and all this news is from the south east if am losing just scroll up and c the captions on nairaland.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Ambitionsway: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
sacluxisback:
Mortal kombat, Goro remake.
This isn't funny, if only you know how the child parent feel.
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
MonPro:
Simply 'absorbed' the reminant of a twin that couldn't survive the harrowing embrologic processes of fetal developments especially in a poverty-stricken region where Medical infrastructure and care-giving is at its lowest ebb in Sub-saharan Africa.

You nailed it jare

1 Like

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
Willybos:
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today
forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!

I am a Christian but I just have to say this. You are dumb. That's why you can't use English in a correct way.
You are spoiling Christianity for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.