Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" (31296 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Luukasz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
emeijeh:

Are you for real?!
Fermented Limca I guess cheesy
Dude thats the case.. a woman is never yours unless she becomes your wife.. when you get married you own your wife likewise your wife own you.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by marvin906(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
to squash this girl just dey my mind..
even at 32 shes freaking hot cheesy cheesy

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by thunderbabs: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
A lady is only your everything when you have put a ring on her finger and you have done the appropriate rights with her family..

until then, she is all men's world and we are all free to fork her based on highest bidding...

ice berg should stop deceiving herself. a lady like Juliet will never be loyal..

The mentality of most baby mamas like Juliet, Tonto dikeh and the rest ladies, is that they already have a child so they got nothing to loss that forking around for the money..

Who asked you all these nitori Olorun? shocked

Bad belle
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Cocolatti(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
ify2001029:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
Caveat emptor! Buyer Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Ellabae(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
That's a guy in love
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by SAMBARRY: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.
I know am not a celebrity but i have 1000instagran followers. I am a graduate of uniport I own 2 cars a duplex and 3 other houses i put up for rent and i own businesses that earn me over 400k a month and am aiming at being a billionaire one day. I want u sooo much from the days of snake girls. Because of u i once dated a girl dat has ur kind of face not coz i liked her but since i cudnt hv u i wanted a reminder.

You are my love.

Your moniker should've been 'madefool'

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Seun360(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mandrake007:
I pray for a day every regular Nigerian girl will look like juliet,epitome of beauty.

Ode.
Goat brain.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by akmath: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
guy do quick marry this girl na...
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by RexTramadol1: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.
I know am not a celebrity but i have 1000instagran followers. I am a graduate of uniport I own 2 cars a duplex and 3 other houses i put up for rent and i own businesses that earn me over 400k a month and am aiming at being a billionaire one day. I want u sooo much from the days of snake girls. Because of u i once dated a girl dat has ur kind of face not coz i liked her but since i cudnt hv u i wanted a reminder.

Sth is wrong somewhere

Take heart niggi

You are my love.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by AndLeo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Must somebody drop a birthday message for bae on social network. It's getting boring. Anyway the babe makes sense so the guy need to try and impress her.

I love love. I love to love. I don't care what it does to me.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Ladynia2(f): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
No lady is too classy for a guy to get down with depending on the lady's level of intelligence. Beauty without brain na your kitty go suffer am
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Mandrake007(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Seun360:

Ode.
Goat brain.
I won't stoop so low to your level to exchange insults with you,you're ugly that's enough.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Pidginwhisper: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.

You are my love.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by itsandi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
She's pretty kiss
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
A lady is only your everything when you have put a ring on her finger and you have done the appropriate rights with her family..

until then, she is all men's world and we are all free to fork her based on highest bidding...

ice berg should stop deceiving herself. a lady like Juliet will never be loyal..

The mentality of most baby mamas like Juliet, Tonto dikeh and the rest ladies, is that they already have a child so they got nothing to loss that forking around for the money..

I'm so glad guys like us knows the truth... Let him keep decieving himself.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Qsscruz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
That's a guy in love
And that could be us. cool .. Well, the chemistry between them is strong. Iceberg came to limelight by dating her. Nice couple.
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Seakay(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.

You are my love.
seriously bro...? �
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by OjomaBrown: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Love they say lasts forever. We're all watching. #truelove
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by OjomaBrown: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
True love they say lasts forever
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by obowunmi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
His sugarmama
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Premiumwriter: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.

You are my love.
who asked you for all this
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Ellabae(f): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Qsscruz:

And that could be us. cool .. Well, the chemistry between them is strong. Iceberg came to limelight by dating her. Nice couple.
Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by afbstrategies: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.

You are my love.

Hope you are no longer looking for reasons why women keep away from 'billionaires' like you.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by RealGucci: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
now go get a check
yeah
thumbing thru these hundreds i did it the bag way

young buck
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Evansjj(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
madenigga:
I Love u Juliet Ibrahim.

You are my love.
hmm.. wat course did u read in sch
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Is it ya disloyalty?
Stop envying him cos of d warm, tight, pinky pussy he drills every night
HOES AIN'T LOYAL
Go and find ya own
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by emeijeh(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Luukasz:
Dude thats the case.. a woman is never yours unless she becomes your wife.. when you get married you own your wife likewise your wife own you.

I am married bro.

Go back and check why I quoted that guy
Re: Iceberg Slim Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim's 32nd Birthday: "My World, Everything!" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Try less harder.

Do you know anybody with a samsung s6 with a dead panel?
I am willing to buy the screen.
My phone number on profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Singer Tekno Dyes His Hair Blonde... You Like It? (photos) / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.