Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme (8489 Views)

Security: Forest Guards Kick Off In Enugu As Ugwuanyi Takes More Proactive Measu / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Flags Off Abakpa Nike-emene Link Road / Jubilation As Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Ogbete Market Main Access Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Yankee101: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2018
Lemme check if election is near.....Yes!
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by LZAA: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Ejyksneh:
This Governor has good agenda for ndi Enugu but those never-do well fellows from Nsukka will embezzle the whole money brought out for project, I'm from umuosigide in Nsukka but all of them have one oafish attitude
truer words have never been spoken
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Masterdeking(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2018
Ejyksneh:
This Governor has good agenda for ndi Enugu but those never-do well fellows from Nsukka will embezzle the whole money brought out for project, I'm from umuosigide in Nsukka but all of them have one oafish attitude

You are not from Nsukka and if you are from Nsukka, you are like those slave returnees abandoned somewhere in Freetown Sierra Leone.

If you are in Nsukka you would have seen how the Governor handle some landmark projects in Nsukka.

The dual carriage way of Opi- Nsukka road with street lights and underground water channels is the best road constructed in the South East in recent years, the Orba road to Ehalumona Junction, Obechara junction to New site, the St Theresa to Odinigbo round about, Odinigbo round about to Ikennga, the university road, the upgrade of the Nsukka district hospital, etc all have been complected in Nsukka .

The massive road construction project at Uzo uwani , the place that have been abandoned for years.

Let me not talk of Udenu his own local government.

MY DEAR IF YOU ARE BAD AND CORRUPT NSUKKA PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TRUTHFUL.

The owner of peace mass also constructed some kilometers of road in Amukwa in appreciation to the Governor for bringing an end to the flooding at Ugwoye Nsukka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 04, 2018
careytommy7:
What's the point of all these? undecided
to empower small traders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Livitex1(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2018
God sent governor, kudos [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by lawalosky(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Ejyksneh:
ok!
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Masterdeking:

You are not from Nsukka and if you are from Nsukka, you are like those slave returnees abandoned somewhere in Freetown Sierra Leone.

If you are in Nsukka you would have seen how the Governor handle some landmark projects in Nsukka.

The dual carriage way of Opi- Nsukka road with street lights and underground water channels is the best road constructed in the South East in recent years, the Orba road to Ehalumona Junction, Obechara junction to New site, the St Theresa to Odinigbo round about, Odinigbo round about to Ikennga, the university road, the upgrade of the Nsukka district hospital, etc all have been complected in Nsukka .

The massive road construction project at Uzo uwani , the place that have been abandoned for years.

Let me not talk of Udenu his own local government.

MY DEAR IF YOU ARE BAD AND CORRUPT NSUKKA PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TRUTHFUL.

The owner of peace mass also constructed some kilometers of road in Amukwa in appreciation to the Governor for bringing an end to the flooding at Ugwoye Nsukka.

You really have the energy to reply the guy. People who have not visited their village for the last ten years will always argue blindly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by AgamaHub: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

Painment.
Who ask you, Oshi.

Even people that cannot take care of their siblings will come out on social media to criticize a governor of a state.
If Enugu State is put under your care, can you take care of her for a day?

Idiosyncrasies
its sad you don't have brains, I will say it again, there is no visible project done in Enugu, I am also very close to the gov, but I'm not a hypocrite like some of u looking for Favour on social media. Ask people from Enugu or living in Enugu metropolis, u would learn. Everyone can't and shouldn't be an ass licker like u.

1 Like

Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by franklingud(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
When will it start please?

I wan win am.
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by franklingud(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
When will it start please?
I want to win?
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by PeaceGord: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ejyksneh:

Era ji g.

Öb'r ne ib onye Ns'kka n'ifg kwume rubbish ha n'onü.

Üchü gbagbe g!

An'öshüa!
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Collyno82(m): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Ezigboune:
Odimma
Ezigbounem,,, longest time. Ichefugom
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Ezigboune: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Collyno82:
Ezigbounem,,, longest time. Ichefugom

Guess you are good
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Collyno82(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ezigboune:

Guess you are good
I am and you,,,,
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Ezigboune: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Collyno82:
I am and you,,,,
Good
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Collyno82(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ezigboune:

Good
great,,, always thinking of u
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by mrroy91(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
This is one aspect of governance that many tend to neglect, there is no development as important as human capital development. Kudos to Governor Ugwuanyi. Am a fan of his leadership style , humble achiever
Re: Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme by Ejyksneh(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bia ugodu, wenu béé inó? Nkakwu
PeaceGord:

Era ji g.

Öb'r ne ib onye Ns'kka n'ifg kwume rubbish ha n'onü.

Üchü gbagbe g!

An'öshüa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUC Gives Govs 21-day Ultimatum On Minimum Wage / Buhari Receives APC Chair, Adamu In Aso Rock / Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Over Proposed Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.