Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party (42287 Views)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by 360frolic(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
First Look at Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party

We love when cultures play a beautiful role in traditional wedding ceremonies in Nigeria.

Fatima Ganduje who is the founder of Let’s Talk Humanity, a charitable organisation is right now getting married to her love Abolaji Ajimobi who is an entrepreneur.

The couple had their Arabian themed Henna party tagged Fatima’s Henna Playday in Kano captured by the talented George Okoro.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-first-look-at-fatima-ganduje.html

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by 360frolic(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Useless children

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by coolcharm(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
The girl is nunurised

And the guy seriously needs that nunu to add some pounds.

#if you know, you know

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by OfficialAwol(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Give me half of the money being wasted for this stupid wedding, if I don't return a billion Naira in ten years, jail me for life.

Rich marrying the rich.

Imagine the guy married a poor girl and the girl did the same, it would have been the best open door to riches, power and connection to the respective families who would be taken out of poverty.

But they have been configured to think otherwise, that the wealth must continue to circulate within them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by MDsambo: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Man have to double his hustle just to make sure his children get a good life.

6 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by akinszz: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children
grin

31 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by slimfit1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Your money is making life better for this people God is good sha.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by easzypeaszy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dont have anytin to say...If i also embezle money i wl do d same...dis is Nigeria wer d masses suffers wt no hope n future fr der chldrn n d politicians live large, buy d world fr der chldren, send dem to best schs and dey grow up to still rule n enslave us..who is to blame...

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by nairavsdollars(f): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mr constituted authority is really spending Oyo people's money well

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by gerrardomendes(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Skepticus: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
wink

Yoruba dude marries an Hausa/Fulani lady, an Igbo high society photograher documents the wedding photos.

And you say tribalism isn't for the poor.

Odin punish poverty in my life

All of you on nairaland that have engaged in all these ethnic biased trolling and bashing don't know that you are wallowing in the mud of hopeless penury.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Macnnoli4(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
This marriage may cause 'painment' to some people. But wetin concern me. After this marriage, you will not hear anything about them for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by moscobabs(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
But Se Hausa and Yoruba dey Marry each other ni? Or is only applicable to the Elites ni?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by IamAirforce1: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congrats guys
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Mandrake007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
congrats to them I wish them a very happy married life I don't get why people are just bitter and jealous is it poverty or frustration ffs be positive and wish others well..

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by charain: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin... THIS GUY GO SUCK BREAST NO BE SMALL ! TILL E GO GROW FAT grin grin grin grin

I thought you were deaf and dumb.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by deji17: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
He be like say the girl dont preagnant. Plus she looks like someone in her late thirties / early forties. In this day and age when spouses kill each other, we pray make una own no turn like that o. Children of the rich may be very difficult to handle.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by mightyjet77(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congrat Newest Couple in town
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by tayo200(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
awon oloriburuku somebody.. him papa no pay pensioners, e dey do wedding..ofo le ma se

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by straighttalk(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm looking for groundnuts to buy, please.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by mysteriousman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mr groom your children will be well fed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Ken57ngnn: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Allee90: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Honestly I love Hausa dressings. See how they groom looks very handsome in Hausa dress
But that will not stop me from calling them illiterates
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by salbis(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tax payers' money!
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by Adebowale89(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless children

useful spoilt kid

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by tociano009(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by IPKISSC: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Quantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party by 12345baba(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
See breast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.