Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Perks Of Being A Lastborn - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perks Of Being A Lastborn (6083 Views)

The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / “from Now On, I Will Wash Only Plates Used By Me” – Frustrated Lastborn Prints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Perks Of Being A Lastborn by Rukkydelta(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Reski:
I can relate. lastborns we do don't demand much all we want is just some form of respect and independence shikenan.
They won't listen even at 50 you are still the kid
Re: The Perks Of Being A Lastborn by vannessa7(f): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2018
raphafire:
The OP is very correct, people assume all is well with u, they assume that u don't lack anything because ur people provide for u, and u don't even live a life of ur own ...Most last borns are like Soldiers, we keep obeying orders.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Perks Of Being A Lastborn by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Exactly
Though I do relate with my siblings unlike the OP's case
And when you decide not to obey their orders they crowned you stubborn. It's so annoying everyone wants to have a say in decisions pertaining your life. They keep on seeing you as a kid. That's why I am trying to become independent so that I will be as free as a bird

Same here too ohh...I don't ask them for money these days...I lock up asif I'm boxed up...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? / Should I Allow My Wife Go? / How Desperate Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.