Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,104 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? (6145 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by drnoel: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Guys I cam across this write up and it got me thinking. I even asked some of my friends their opinion on the matter but all view were contradictory and no one person agreed. I decided I should throw the question to the forum.
The write talks about a man that went to a ceremony and heard a pastors sermon. I pasted write up below in red:

WHILE sitting down quietly at a naming ceremony, lost in thought, I was suddenly jolted out of it with the preacher’s statement “if you are a wife and you wear your lingerie to bed at night; then you are a wicked woman.” This statement made by the preacher prompted me to question his identity and tried to find out if that was the situation of things in his house, and to know if he was simply trying to pass a message across to his wife.

The preacher’s statement began to raise questions in my head concerning sex in marriages and relationships. It is a fact that sex is an important aspect of marriage which cannot be ignored or taken lightly. It is the flame that keeps the passion alive in every marriage and relationship. Although most people would argue that love is all that is needed to keep a marriage and indeed this is true, but it also needs the support of sex. A sexless or passionless marriage simply states the obvious; either both parties have sex partners outside the marriage or one of the parties is unfaithful.

While some women view sex as a weapon of getting what they want from their spouses, some see it as an object of punishment, a way of getting even with their husbands whenever they are offended. They simply do this by putting up resistance to their husband’s advances.

The question, therefore, is can putting on lingerie at night be tagged a form of resistance? Is it true that some women wear lingerie at night out of comfortability.

So guys what is your take on this comment made by the pastor. Do you agree or disagree, please give your reasons.
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by Wexelion(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
That pastor knows what he's saying,he simply wants his wife to lay naked on the bed
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Is this a kind of joke or something ?

Lingerie is suddenly un-sexy and a form of punishment?That preacher must be a randy classless bush man.So he prefers a nuuude wife at bed each nite?I can bet pre-intimacy and getting the woman wet too na crime and non existing in his world;just grab the raw meat and pound away.

Anyhoo,each to his own but coming up with "its punishment or wicked" excuse is way too ridiculos.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by iice(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
Maybe the lingerie is made of denim material. grin
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by drnoel: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2011
lingerie made of denim hmm, now thats new,
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by ronkebp(f): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
Looking for an avenue to enter and come out at will, whether the owner is at home or not. Barawo!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by Outstrip(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
2 minute man
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by Wexelion(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2012
stillwater:

lolzz
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by drnoel: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
stillwater:

those lingerie made of denim are really very pretty
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by femmy2010(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2012
I see no wrong in wearing lingerie to bed.it is indeed a tale of one man's meat is another's poison.
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by yme1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
Don't get the pastor's gist
so to him its either the wife go n*ked or boba and wrapper? undecided
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by moHot(f): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
stillwater:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Maybe na military fatique dem dey call lingerie
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by drnoel: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe na military fatique dem dey call lingerie

lol grin grin could be but I just dey wonder wetin the pastor want mean na
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by lifesabeach: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
The Pastor just indirectly confessed his weakness without realizing it. grin Did't you hear about the pastor who only preaches about fornication and adultery week after week undecided
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by TableLeg(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
iice: Different strokes for different folks.
Spot on!
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by somegirl1: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
drnoel:
WHILE sitting down quietly at a naming ceremony, lost in thought, I was suddenly jolted out of it with the preacher’s statement “if you are a wife and you wear your lingerie to bed at night; then you are a wicked woman.”

So, of everything preached in church only that statement got his attention.
Hmmmmn
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by drnoel: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
some-girl:

So, of everything preached in church only that statement got his attention.

Hmmmmn
well maybe he was trying to make a point
Re: Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? by MrHighSea: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Spreads mat n watch married folks jumbo lombo

(1) (Reply)

Help. My Mother Is A Witch. / Do A Wife's Earnings Belong To Her Husband? / Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.