Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. (1160 Views)

Five Gynaecology Diseases Associated With Smoking / Women's Health (Gynaecology & Obstetrics)/ Help for those TryingToConceive (TTC) / Can A Doctor Who Specializes In Gynaecology Handles Urology Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
Charges per week ====== 8000-naira(#8000).

The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable

CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB

Gabriel Ogedegbe
...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.

I wish you all the best!
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE AND URINARY SYSTEM

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on Male reproductive and urinary system Medicine on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.

HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;

At most 45min-1hr30mins======#3000
Additional hour cost========== #500

PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:

FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe
...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
3) tell other men of this service as a helping hand to others.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy Sunday all!
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Good morning All.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.

HOW TO START:

8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
Charges per week ====== 8000-naira(#8000).
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.

PAYMENT:

PAYMENT METHOD:

FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.
I wish you all the best!
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Keep viewing and a happy evening to you all.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Consultation service is still much available. Avail yourself a new experience knowing much about your reproduction can provide.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Keep viewing.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning all
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Good morning all...
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning all. Don't keep your problem to yourself,it won't help but make it worse. Seek it where it is reachable and easily accessible....

Come! Let's discuss this problem and see what comes out of it.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good evening all
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Good morning all. Don't keep your problem to yourself,it won't help but make it worse. Seek it where it is reachable and easily accessible....

Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
silvaspecs,do use my signature to reach me.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
A happy Saturday afternoon to everyone viewing.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2018
Good morning All
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Service is always available...a quick mobile service at your doorstep.
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Come! Let's discuss this problem and see what comes out of it
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning all
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter Sunday to all and sundry...
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning all
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Consultation Service For Gynaecology/obstetrics And Other Services. by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning all.

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Support Group / Opinion Poll - Please Help Choose A Maternity Hospital In Abuja / Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.