Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (126962 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by moneygame(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2010
If you have ever talked to a lady before and she rejects you before you finish talking to her, then you will value the five tips to winning a lady, I am about to share with you now. Have you ever dreamt of winning a girl you love and she rejects you? Then let’s evaluate some tips to help you win her starting from today.

* 1. Believe in yourself- have you noticed some kind of nervous you get when approaching a girl. You are always negative that the girl may not agree. It has happened to me before and the next time, I applied this principle and it really worked for me. Before you ever approach her, just conclude in your heart that she is yours and go with confidence and definitely you will get her.

* 2. Engage her with good communication- girls like guys that can tell them good stories always. They really like to listen to guys that are in the flow and bet me, with only this one you can win the babe easily.

* 3. Praise her- make sure you praise every bit of her. Her dressing, her body structures, the teeth settings, every thing you can think of that is pertaining a woman’s pride.

* 4. Promise to take care of her- indeed women like a caring man more than anything in the world and would do anything to have them. if it is possible begin immediately that same day to care for her in your own unique way.

* 5. Never boost of your achievements-l have some folks out there always boost of what they possess in order to make the woman believe that they are capable of taking of her. A nice woman will never accept you even if you are the wealthiest man on earth.

With this five tips shared, I believe that when you go out there and practice them, you will be sure of having the girl you love in your arms even today.
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Apr 28, 2010
I think you need to stop wasting your time typing all these non-tested hypothesis. . .

Did you study Womanology/Ladystics in College or something?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by moneygame(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2010
is not a must that i must study whatever you call it but just go out there and give it a trial and then come here and share your result.

thanks
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2010
^^What makes you think I even read the never-ending poem? undecided

Like I said, your information is a bunch of non-tested hypothesis. . .

Keep trying in your Ladystic study, it'll pay off.
wink

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by topup: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2010
Yeah yeah, I've been told all of this, but it always ends (if there's no real emotion or truth to support it). What really matters is to hold up to the words you say, what's the point lying?

A girlfriend is not a collectable toy, it's not something you should throw away once you're bored.

I think there should be less topics about nabbing the 'perfect' girl, but more about being yourself and attracting someone who will complement you to yourself, and possbily where to find that person and what to look for.

But hey, am naive, this is really all about how to sleep with the girl - right?

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by fubiluv: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
Story story story!
You wish it goes just like that. grin grin
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by tajikwan411(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Guy,it seems you have just read all this onitsha love books of the 70's! The modern lady no understand these jagons wei you dey yarn so, na recharge card and ride (car) go get you the chics this days, if i lie, go try your move on uni-lag girls,you go jam rock!! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Mynd44: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2012
What nansense
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by dmcdad: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2012
Absolute trash... Gosh!
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by RexJeezy: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2012
Lol..some of this "trash" do work..(am jez sayinq..) grin
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2012
dis 1 na story..
Na only one language u need to tell am

''I HAVE MONEY''

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2012
dis 1 na story..
Na only one language u need to tell am

''I HAVE MONEY''

And dats all..

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by immkels(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
mama-gee:
I think you need to stop wasting your time typing all these non-tested hypothesis. . .

undecided

Its was clear. He said a woman and u re Definitely not a woman.... Nice post brother. It works.
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Rex Jeezy: Lol..some of this "trash" do work..(am jez sayinq..) grin
Have you tried any?
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
RUBBISH
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by treasureboy09(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
moneygame: If you have ever talked to a lady before and she rejects you before you finish talking to her, then you will value the five tips to winning a lady, I am about to share with you now. Have you ever dreamt of winning a girl you love and she rejects you? Then let’s evaluate some tips to help you win her starting from today.

* 1. Believe in yourself- have you noticed some kind of nervous you get when approaching a girl. You are always negative that the girl may not agree. It has happened to me before and the next time, I applied this principle and it really worked for me. Before you ever approach her, just conclude in your heart that she is yours and go with confidence and definitely you will get her.

* 2. Engage her with good communication- girls like guys that can tell them good stories always. They really like to listen to guys that are in the flow and bet me, with only this one you can win the babe easily.

* 3. Praise her- make sure you praise every bit of her. Her dressing, her body structures, the teeth settings, every thing you can think of that is pertaining a woman’s pride.

* 4. Promise to take care of her- indeed women like a caring man more than anything in the world and would do anything to have them. if it is possible begin immediately that same day to care for her in your own unique way.

* 5. Never boost of your achievements-l have some folks out there always boost of what they possess in order to make the woman believe that they are capable of taking of her. A nice woman will never accept you even if you are the wealthiest man on earth.

With this five tips shared, I believe that when you go out there and practice them, you will be sure of having the girl you love in your arms even today.

all these na wash. lipsrsealed a a good wooer is wooer bro no specific laws for getting a lady laid, no 4/5 seats in well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Petraman(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
NICE ONE THERE
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by moneygame(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
na wa oooh.... my old post
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Cholls(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
No its doesn't work no more.

I can tell you a story my mentor told me that when he was young his parent couldn't afford to pay his school fees. Guess what his father used to encourage him.
"My Boy Don't Worry When You Hustle And Make Money You Can Buy The School,Teachers" so am in my hustle
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thread closed!
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
mama-gee:

undecided

LMAO
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Help4rmme2u(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2013
get more on my blog
Re: How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her by Helpers: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Obviously, another important thing is to understand the best way to make the beginning interesting. But how will you be interesting to a stranger? The most successful guys have mastered the art of using go-to jokes and stories. So if you want to catch the attention of a girl then you need to learn how to become a good pick up actor. This does not necessarily mean that you memorize your pick up lines. The secret is to understand the structure and prototype of what the successful pick up actors say.

Watch the video below to know What To Text a Girl You Just Met

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-YIDULJF04

What To Text a Girl You Just Met

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.