Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React (30420 Views)

Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Why Fatima Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding Is Criticized By Many (Photos) / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by MonPro: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2018
Okoroawusa:
wailers ve taken over nairaland

You muslim buffoons who hail dumbohari today were the ones who blasted Jonathan for attending a function after Nyanya bombings in Abuja even though Jona visited the scene before going for that function but your dumbohari haven't stepped a toe in Yobe before going to swallow tuwo in Ganduje's daughter's wedding in Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by BrokenTV: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
then who is better
No prefer candidate for now, but all others contesting now are better than Buhari in every ramifications, intelligent education wise.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by courageous17(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ohk
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by Alariiwo: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Okoroawusa:
wailers ve taken over nairaland

What do you expect from parasites?

One of them opened Biafraland for them but you'll never see them there. They sleep and wake up on Nairaland looking for Yoruba affairs and Buhari to poke nose on.

Yet they want biafra.. confused lots
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by RexTramadol1: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
He's not supposed to kill himself over that

You don't look for what is not lost.

They know wia Dem daughters dey

Make I face front.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by obowunmi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Buhari is Boko Horam..

2019 he will vacate Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by shineeye1: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Today, President Buhari was in Kano State to attend the wedding ceremony of Governor Ajimobi’s son who is getting married to Governor Ganduje’s daughter.

Nigerians on social media are however criticising the president who is yet to visit Benue State after the string of Fulani herdsmen killings and Dap’chi where several Nigerians have been killed and kidnapped in recent weeks.

See all the reactions below...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/nigerians-call-out-president-buhari-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Only neophytes are still waiting to be convinced that buhari is a highly prejudiced man, unfit to rule a multilingual nation like Nigeria.

Only slow minds who cannot read what is between scribed lines and interpret body language of cunning men , are still in doubt that buhari possesses a mean, biased and debased mental faculty unbecoming of a national leader.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by doctokwus: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
I am always shocked when I remember that there are still Nigerians who think Buhari deserves to be re-elected!!!! E no go better for such people I swear
Indeed.
That Buhari does almost every action that defies commonsense and reasoning expected of a sane human being is no longer a surprise at all.
What is still unexplainable whichever angle one looks at it and questions one own's sanity sometimes is that there are some people that still want this man to contest and be reelected again!
Honestly I just feel I may be the one that is losing my wits,that despite witnessing first hand,Buhari's calamitous presidency,any child,adult,man or woman still wants Buhari a day longer than May 28 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by melejo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is what Onochie has to say

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by emerged01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
It seems Twitter was made for only Nigerians. Nigerians are always reacting on Twitter,while the street they suffer and smile.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by godliman: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
bobnatlo:
Hmmm!!
God what did we do to deserve this kind of leaders.
My only prayer for my country is that God grant us sound n quality leaders abeg.

But meanwhile it's not about calling buhari names here. I hope u have all done your PVCooo because how this clueless govt acts is not within your power to influence. But your real power to effect change is in ur votes. If we keep changing this yeye nijja govts every 4yrs then we'll soon get good leadership in our country.
Because politicians no d ever like hear d word change when they are in power oo.
I remember when we all patriotically screamed change 3yrs ago. But it has become so painfully palpable that they (PDP/APC) are all d same both.
But there's still hope for this nation n our children unborn if keep praying n changing them every 4yrs.
Chrs my people it's well even inside the well grin
What did you do? It means you ve learnt nothing. When in 2015 you were shouting change! without consulting God because you had your faith in your messiah-buhari. You did bother to pray and let God guide you but went ahead to bring these curse upon us. I wish this suffering was selective. I wish only buhari supporters reaped what they sowed. The way forward is repentance. God must show us mercy. An adage says "it is not giving water to monkey that matter, it is recovering your cup " Buhari has everything in place and only GOD can deny him second term which will be a small hell for nigeria.Isreal said the sons of samuel(like PDP) are corrupt, despite God"s warning they insisted and they got King Saul(buhari) so dont ask God stupid question, repent and do what is right.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by afbstrategies: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
I reserve my comment. wink

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by HeroicMeastro: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Today, President Buhari was in Kano State to attend the wedding ceremony of Governor Ajimobi’s son who is getting married to Governor Ganduje’s daughter.

Nigerians on social media are however criticising the president who is yet to visit Benue State after the string of Fulani herdsmen killings and Dap’chi where several Nigerians have been killed and kidnapped in recent weeks.

Those condemning the President's visit to attend a wedding in Kano are mischievous. So the President shouldn't relate with friends and family because of the incidence in other state?
Oh!! so the President should visit the north east on daily basis or the north-central or the biafra area anytime there is security breach.
Miscreants are those who think so.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by waveman2: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sai baba prefers Kano to any other state in Nigeria. He can go there 100 times in a month just to win Kano landslide, forgetting that in the Kano lga election, PDP got as much vote as apc.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by Abimbolah552: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Baba oloye.....bless you Mr president
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by kremzo: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
How do I post something on nairaland...am new on here
EdifiedCEO:

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
I voted an heartless, dumb, CLANISH scum!
and my fanatic old man still wants to vote this demonic dude!... *spits*
disgusting!
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by kremzo: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am not surprised at all and you will not if you know his antecedents
EdifiedCEO:

Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by Maiturare2018: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
we dont want him in kano he is a disgrace to kanawa
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by achiever12: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
anibirelawal:
All this mumu Wailers no get job other than to dey wail everywhere they found themselves, una no get job

I wasnt expecting anything better from a slave from kwara. All the Yoruba's in Kwara are natural slaves. Their senses have been robbed and they can only manage to comment like bunch of brainless dead idiots.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by dvkot(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I thought they were boasting of defeating Buhari with their 5% useless votes?

Why have they given up of hope, and resorts to wailing on online?
i dnt understand the way you reason ooh, so people telling him to do the right thing are now wiling? SMH
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by declassicist: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
With the actions of the president and the presidency, it shows that they are not concern about the vote of the people because they have already map out plans on how the election will be rigged in favour of buhari. Nigerians, your vote will not count in 2019. Mark my words.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by elnoor: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
I am always shocked when I remember that there are still Nigerians who think Buhari deserves to be re-elected!!!! E no go better for such people I swear
Don't be shock bros, we are still here to reelect him. if you like it or not Buhari is your next President 2019. we ready SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
kano will give him the votes he needs to win 2019
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by jeffhunter(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
you mde my day with this reply....may God bless you. cos some people think the future of Nigeria is like being a die hard Chelsea fan.they must defend their follies with the deepest of stupidity.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by ufinity(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Shey you guys said he was the saviour that would deliver Nigeria Na, we must vote him again in 2019, we will all suffer it together till the end.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by alohman(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
when jubrin was cloned to replace dead Buhari an agreement was reached, that agreement is that he will never visit any crisis spot so don't blame him for not visiting Yobe and Benue.
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by qleap2all(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
God please give Nigerians job to do, they harp on mundane things too much
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by benny4wax(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
I am proud Nwafor Igbo. It is sad to say that I am among scores of patriotic Nigerians who willingly voted for change but was given chains in return.

That ugly experience has led me to the sad conclution that APC and PDP are different sides of a coin, we just need to look without a biased stereotypyed point of view. Let's just vote in an unknown party in 2019 election with no old faces among their evil cartels. If the results seemed indifferent, then we can officially give up on Naija.

Shalom!
Re: President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React by anibirelawal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

I wasnt expecting anything better from a slave from kwara. All the Yoruba's in Kwara are natural slaves. Their senses have been robbed and they can only manage to comment like bunch of brainless dead idiots.

SORRY! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.