Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (15628 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bee444: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
What is wrong with Benny Hinn's wife dvorcing him, ehn? And what is sad about the issue? Pls be realistic people!

She doesn't want him again, period. I believe she knows better in this case. Afterall, Benny is not gonna be only 'man of God' that got divorced.

Did you know Paul was married once? People's decision should always be respected. God has given us the free will to make decisions ourselves.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Kay17: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2010
bee444:

What is wrong with Benny Hinn's wife dvorcing him, ehn? And what is sad about the issue? Pls be realistic people!

She doesn't want him again, period. I believe she knows better in this case. Afterall, Benny is not gonna be only 'man of God' that got divorced.

Did you know Paul was married once? People's decision should always be respected. God has given us the free will to make decisions ourselves.
wow! thats surprising. free will? i remember the holy book condemned divorcees to HELL. the guy is fake, can't even practise what he preaches. and his blind followers and loyalists can't spot it. Christians are idiotss.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Meldrick(m): 1:07am On May 01, 2010
Kay 17:

wow! thats surprising. free will? i remember the holy book condemned divorcees to HELL. the guy is fake, can't even practise what he preaches. and his blind followers and loyalists can't spot it. Christians are idiotss.

Can u read u goat? Just jumping into conclusion and the fool insulting Christians. The wife filed for a divorce. She had made up her mind to leave. He couldn't do anything
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 5:30am On May 01, 2010
bee444:

which bible says Paul was married?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by femiadams(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2010
It's sad but only him that wears the shoes no where it pinches. You need to be a pastor to appreciate God's grace over your marriage. The fact of the matter is that satan would not give up on his plot at injuring any pastor who practices holiness. Three of his strategic ways of actualizing his plot are love of money, pride & bad marriage. Ben, like any other pastor, could have bad marriage that was being endured rather than being enjoyed! It won't last forever! Lets pray & pray with passion.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by earlalright(m): 6:46am On May 01, 2010
this is bad for the faith and the christian community. that's why the Alright's Passion is geared towards reducing the rate of divorce in Nigeria. www.myspace.com/naijapassion or better be a fan of Alright's Passion on www.facebook.com
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bee444: 6:49am On May 01, 2010
tpia.:

which bible says Paul was married?

This is why you don't have to rely on what you're been taught in the church alone. Study to show yourself approve the bible says.
You have to study church history, go to bible school or theology college to know these things. Did you even know the kind of death that killed the twelve apostles, except Simon Peter? You know Judas was later replaced, abi.

Some of them were skinned alive, some cooked in a hot baking oil, one of them was crucified just like Jesus and so on. If you want to know more let me know. Most of these things were excluded from the Bible because of the horific and inhuman death they went through.

And as for Brother Paul, he was not a virgin before his death, he was once married before he met Jesus. Want to read thier personal life story, ask me !
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 6:55am On May 01, 2010
bee444:

This is why you don't have to rely on what you're been taught in the church alone. Study to show yourself approve the bible says.
You have to study church history, go to bible school or theology college to know these things. Did you even know the kind of death that killed the twelve apostles, except Simon Peter? You know Judas was later replaced, abi.

Some of them were skinned alive, some cooked in a hot baking oil, one of them was crucified just like Jesus and so on. If you want to know more let me know. Most of these things were excluded from the Bible because of the horific and inhuman death they went through.

stop spilling gibberish n falsely attributing em to theological college. abi na toronto theology college
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bee444: 7:04am On May 01, 2010
Mudley313:

stop spilling gibberish n falsely attributing em to theological college. abi na toronto theology college

This is the same ignorance we've been trying to eliminate within the Church setting. @Mudley313, jokes apart, people have to know more of their beliefs or religion.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 7:32am On May 01, 2010
bee444:

This is the same ignorance we've been trying to eliminate within the Church setting. @Mudley313, jokes apart, people have to know more of their beliefs or religion.

i agree. but dat does not change the fact dat most of what u spilled earlier on remains a bunch of gibberish concealed as facts. trust me, i've taken christological classes in college
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by nearest(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2010
bee444:

This is why you don't have to rely on what you're been taught in the church alone.
And as for Brother Paul, he was not a virgin before his death, he was once married before he met Jesus.

What was paul's teaching about marriage?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Kay17: 11:48am On May 01, 2010
so the bible does not hold all the answers? anyway, there are writings that cover the gap btw when Jesus was 12 and his baptism, which are not included in the bible. there are writings on his marriage to Mary. there are writings of the double role played by Judas and the encouragement Jesus gave to him to commit suicide. there are writings that Jesus did not die on the cross.
in conclusion, what the Bleep! simply reflects the character of Christianity, that is one of falsehood, confusion and contradiction.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 700john: 5:05pm On May 01, 2010
Kay 17:

so the bible does not hold all the answers? anyway, there are writings that cover the gap btw when Jesus was 12 and his baptism, which are not included in the bible. there are writings on his marriage to Mary. there are writings of the double role played by Judas and the encouragement Jesus gave to him to commit suicide. there are writings that Jesus did not die on the cross.
in conclusion, what the bleep! simply reflects the character of Christianity, that is one of falsehood, confusion and contradiction.
those all just human philosophical systems and empty ideaologies , Search the Holy scriptures, it's absolutely complete
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by anonimi: 7:24pm On May 01, 2010
700john:

those all just human philosophical systems and empty ideaologies , Search the Holy scriptures, it's absolutely complete

Thank you for putting it so well.
Did the bible itself not say that my people perish for lack of knowledge? Yet most people will rather read their pastors' money-minting large fonts pamphlets passed off as books instead of what Christ had to say as recorded in the bible.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On May 01, 2010
30 years? That definitely would sting.

The Pastor I listen to, Dr Charles Stanley of First Baptist Atlanta, had his own wife divorce him after 44 years of marriage. He felt it made sense to step down but the whole city of Atlanta and so many people from across the world demanded that he not do tthat.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by amaechijay: 9:11pm On May 01, 2010
Why don't you folks leave the devil alone and be reponsible 4 once.

So Benny Hinn is now sinnless. Is he God?

How could some1 claim a pastor he/she sees only on pulpit or TV is a "nice man" when we just learnt his wife is filing 4 a divorce?

Some people are just daft
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 10:38pm On May 01, 2010
amaechijay:

Why don't you folks leave the devil alone and be reponsible 4 once.

So Benny Hinn is now sinnless. Is he God?

How could some1 claim a pastor he/she sees only on pulpit or TV is a "nice man" when we just learnt his wife is filing 4 a divorce?

Some people are just daft

i now begin to wonder. it now seems like the devil is stronger than all d powers given by god to the man of gawd
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

30 years? That definitely would sting.

The Pastor I listen to, Dr Charles Stanley of First Baptist Atlanta, had his own wife divorce him after 44 years of marriage. He felt it made sense to step down but the whole city of Atlanta and so many people from across the world demanded that he not do tthat.

these kinds of things shouldnt be mentioned in public forums.

It's embarassing to hear about this kind of stuff when there are so many marriages of non-believers which last 50 years or more.

Even many polygamous, juju, fetish, atheist and idolatrous marriages last till death, so no Christian is supposed to glory in the fact that the divorce rate among Christians is so high.

and to Christians who specialize in helping wreck other peoples' homes- God is not mocked.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2010
Isn't this the same dude that said nigerians duped him 4milliondollars when he came visiting
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Dalby(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2010
King James Bible
Matthew 27: 42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

These guys are human just like every one on this forum (hopefully grin) subject to temptations and our frailties. The only annoying part is that; always before things like this come out, they (pastors) carry themselves as the holy ones with the solutions to all of the worlds problems. As intermediaries between man and GOD, above ALL sin and judge over others undecided undecided undecided

This is normally what causes the outrage when a man of GOD falls or is exposed
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by naijachic1(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2010
@nimshi, dont you know that God usews the weak things of this world to confound the wise? when Jesus was on the cross, wasn't he told to save himself first? dont talk like you don't think please. i expect that you would be an adult. speak like one. paul in the bible said, when i was a child, i spoke like a child, complete it yourself!
nobody says he's sinless, he's human, we all have flaws. you've never heard of barrn women praying for others to concieve and thier prayers being answered? think again!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by hubreality(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2010
Mudley313:

i now begin to wonder. it now seems like the devil is stronger than all d powers given by god to the man of gawd

little devil got no power to be compared to the Lord of Hosts. Many at times I observed that this happens when the couple are not co-pastors or ministers. The woman may try to understand the vision but not practically involved as a co-pastor with him vise versa. So strange! And it hurts! All things work together for good to them that believe irrespective of seemingly odds. God still love them!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Enigma(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2010
hubreality:

little devil got no power to be compared to the Lord of Hosts. Many at times I observed that this happens when the couple are not co-pastors or ministers. The woman may try to understand the vision but not practically involved as a co-pastor with him vise versa.  So strange! And it hurts! All things work together for good to them that believe irrespective of seemingly odds. God still love them!

Randy & Paula White?

Weeks and Juanita Bynum?

Robert Bob Tilton and Leigh Valentine (edited)
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 02, 2010
hubreality:

little devil got no power to be compared to the Lord of Hosts. Many at times I observed that this happens when the couple are not co-pastors or ministers. The woman may try to understand the vision but not practically involved as a co-pastor with him vise versa. So strange! And it hurts! All things work together for good to them that believe irrespective of seemingly odds. God still love them!

are you aware billy graham's wife ruth didnt even attend the same church as her husband?

i'm not saying this to encourage wives to go to different churches than their husband's own, but to highlight the fact that never say never.

what works for A may not be what will necessarily work for B, and being in the ministry is no excuse for a couple not to find which niche suits them best.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by doublee: 1:30pm On May 03, 2010
pastor 4 that matter
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by blakduches: 9:58pm On May 03, 2010
oh no, its so sad sad! d devil is all out to destroy homes in order to compromise peopls salvation. pls lets pray for Gods help, wisdom & mercy for d warring Hinns at this trying time. All things are possible with God, he can restore peace & love back into thier marriage. Amen!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 11:10pm On May 03, 2010
blakduches:

oh no, its so sad sad! d devil is all out to destroy homes in order to compromise peopls salvation. pls lets pray for Gods help, wisdom & mercy for d warring Hinns at this trying time. All things are possible with God, he can restore peace & love back into thier marriage. Amen!

trust nigerians. always blaming the devil for their own self-created follies

i remember back then in naija when an armed robber is caught, the excuse is always "na devil o"
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by wwwmom2010: 10:22am On May 04, 2010
Hmn! very sad indeed!
from the point of view of a pastor's wife, which i am, it takes more than being just a good wife to keep up with these pastors. i can authoritatively say it takes the extra grace of God to be a pastor's wife. the times he would tell me he has a program at nite some far place you cant go with him n u wake up in the middle of the nite n u need his assistance to take care of your baby who is fussy and wants her daddy. many times people dont understand that these men are first and foremost sold out to God. it's either you join them as their wives in being sold out to God so that u can be carried along or u sit around n sulk when he's doing his Father's will. Solomon in concluding the book of Ecclesiates said that "the whole duty of man is to fear God and keep His commandments."

it's true that their ministries should first be to their homes but in a case where it's not so, it is the duty of the pastor's wife to take that ministry to him by flowing in the same frequency with him. we'r humans and have our down moments that is where we know that God is our all in all especially when the ones we love so much break our hearts.

For Benny, his being divorced doesn't stop him from being a real man of God. Biblical Paul, through out his days on earth even as complained of a "Thorn in his flesh". for Benny, this might be his own fair share of the "thorn of flesh". besides the wife wants the divorce. those who think he's fake cos of this issue, do u think he has not tried to make things right? the woman has chosen not to continue with him even after 30yrs. he's sold out to His God. he's fulfilling his purpose on earth. with or without his wife, the gospel of Christ must be preached. and he's doing just dat.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2010
with or without his wife, the gospel of Christ must be preached

this is the kind of attitude that makes a mockery of pentecostal beliefs, and fuels the high divorce rate among Christians.

An orthodox Christian in a leadership position would not make this type of utterance.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Kay17: 4:31pm On May 04, 2010
don't blame the man of god, its the devil. god can not keep them safe from the devil, thus it is god's fault.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by TmeD0(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2010
this is stale news. . .  was first reported sometime in March or so.

anywayz, it's kind of funny how folks on NL just quickly assume it's the wife's fault that they're getting a divorce.

i just wonder what more is it going to take for people to see most of these televangelists for the fraud they are!

man of God ko, man of satan ni!

olohun lo mo e ni to n sin ohun o jare! (na only God know who dey truly worship am). 
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Zodiac61(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2010
T@meD0:

this is stale news. . .  was first reported sometime in March or so.

anywayz, it's kind of funny how folks on NL just quickly assume it's the wife's fault that they're getting a divorce.

i just wonder what more is it going to take for people to see most of these televangelists for the fraud they are!

man of God ko, man of satan ni!

olohun lo mo e ni to n sin ohun o jare! (na only God know who dey truly worship am). 

Exactly. It is not the folks on NL who assume that it is the wife's fault, it the whole christian thing. Once you start from the myth of EVE tempting Adam to eat the forbidden fruit, the fate of women was sealed. From then on, the female of the human species has been blamed for almost every thing bad that has ever happened. Typical male misogyny disguised as obeying the word of god.
I am 99% certain that Hinn was responsible for the breakup of the marriage. However, the pastor worshippers on Nairaland would never agree with this, just like they are incapable of conceiving of the fact that their hero may have had a homosexual affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.