Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (15623 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by ayettymama(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2010
its a shame-- the whole point is if u cant hold ur marriage together how u gonna counsel on marriage??

if u cant hold together ur family how u gonna counsel on kids??

thats the problem

i want to see a man of God have a good home, real blessings from God- if not what kind of prayer will he be givin me??

no wonder apostle paul didnt want to marry-- its better to focus on God than to be distracted
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Maykelly(f): 5:22pm On May 05, 2010
from the begining, the devil always comes from the woman.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]You always accuse the Devil without no reason. . . better watch your comments and words of mouth of him. [/size]
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Maykelly(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2010
Anyway, the age gap is too much - his husband is 26yr older than her, 57 to 31 age bracket might be one reason.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]now you see you're faulty. . . . where did you reason this out ?, at first you were accusing Satan out of ignorant.[/size]
May kelly:

Anyway, the age gap is too much - his husband is 26yr older than her, 57 to 31 age bracket might be one reason.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Eddypriest(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2010
[/color]
[color=#000099][i][/i]well i think what we should be discussing here is what is causing the divorce and who is at fault. you guys just hear a news from somewhere and start analyzing. God help us. it may be you tomorrow.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Dalby(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2010
May kelly:

She new his age when she walked into the marriage
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Zodiac61(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2010
May kelly:

from the begining, the devil always comes from the woman.   
And you call yourself a woman. If you really are, you should be ashamed of yourself, colluding with men to undermine women.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by eros(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2010
How sad!!!!! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by annbolyn: 9:49pm On May 16, 2010
au fa na? wetin de hapun 4 xtian circles? d END of dis world is NEAR! TAKE HEED LEST YE FALL! embarassed
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by thetruth12: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Post :

The devil is all out to destroy christian Marriage because he knows that christian marriages is a big threat to his kingdom and instead of christian waging spiritual war needed to destroy all these powers and principalities. Christians are busy doing sleeping when they should be praying aggressive prayers against these powers.

I will keep praying for pastor Benny Hinn. The devil is a liar.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by tpia1: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
indeed!!

psychos full this place.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by thetruth12: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
@tpia1

You are the psycho in this place and you need urgent psychiatrist attention.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Trinity33(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2010
D fact dt u are spiritual dos nt automaticaly mak a gud partner 2 ur spous, it depends to d xtend we coperate wit d holy spirit.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by tpia1: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
thetruth12:

@tpia1

You are the psycho in this place and you need urgent psychiatrist attention.

hmm, i did not mention your name but you recognized yourself anyway.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by harakiri(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
If it's a regular church goer going through this, the "Man of god" and members will say it's because he doesn't have faith or because he doesn't "believe in the lord". Now, that it's the MOG going through this, it's "one of those things" and his mugus members sympathize with him.

What an irony!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by webbjamie(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
Well,i hope they sort out this little kink in the works,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.